Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Passport And My Documents With Different Age - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Passport And My Documents With Different Age (574 Views)

Different Age In WAEC And Other Documents Needed For Student VISA Please Help!!! / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Passport And My Documents With Different Age by plouchea24: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Please, the age on my passport and my documents are different, what could be the effect and how can it be corrected. Thank you.
Re: My Passport And My Documents With Different Age by elohim24: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2021
plouchea24:
Please, the age on my passport and my documents are different, what could be the effect and how can it be corrected. Thank you.
Which is the correct one? You can change the one on the passport
Re: My Passport And My Documents With Different Age by plouchea24: 2:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Oloko Travels To Space ( Photos) / Best Europe Countries For Freelance Visas / Breaking News: Jeff Bezos Successfully Completes Space Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.