Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan (56184 Views)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / BREAKING: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho’s House (PHOTOS/ VIDEO) / Sunday Igboho Behind Soka-ibadan Violence — Auxiliary Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Lightorder: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Elrufai affirmed that sometime ago
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by saajus: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
So, juju will not make his house burn? Do you also mean Juju should work all the time? Are our prayers as Christians/Muslims answered all the time?

I believe in God, but my friend let me tell you for free, Juju dey. The only problem with traditional worshippers is that they don't have a book to cover up all their circumstances like we Christians.

You know if a Christian dies of an ailment even after praying, we are going to quote "God giveth, God taketh". If he recovers from the ailment, we are going to quote "I have given you authority to trample on all snakes and scorpions".

If a Pastor dies of a plane crash, we quote "God took a righteous away before the evil day". If he's the only that survives the crash, we will say "1k may fall at your side, 10k at your right hand but it will not come near you. you will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked ".

If a born again pastor doesn't have the fruit of the womb, we have several Bible verses for patience. Therefore, that's the major advantage we have over them. It's not because all our prayers are answered every time. If all our prayers are answered every time, every Nigerian would have become a multi-millionaire.

Cajal:
With all his juju....mo fooo
Well To only God belong all power

1 Like

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Flier: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
oluwadabira111:
How true is this news
Its a game,he probably set it on fire to stop FG from arresting him
He would be like Fulani also set his own House on fire
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
And they are still registering the so called herdsmen. That's more like registering killers and kidnappers

The problem just begun kiss

The Southern Nigeria government shouldn't allow them have any free forest reserve all in the name of registration. The problem will escalate and we will be going back and forth. They should be outright ban on open grazing. They should buy land and ranch their cattle just like the poultry and fish farmer buys land for his poultry and fishery respectively.

A word is enough for the wise

You made a lot of sense
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by AlhajiImam: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

If truly they burnt it(Which I doubt they did), I pity vulnerable Fulanis in our region then. You wouldn't want to know the masses are behind this Igboho of a person

Then you must be praying for a war in this country
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by pickatyouu: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Civil unrest loading
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by iamJ(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
These days, every ALLEGED CRIME is attributed to the Fulanis! Shebi other tribes dun stop dey commit crime?

Anyway, I THINK it's Sunday Igboho himself that torched his own house so as to divert the government's attention, knowing full well he'll soon be arrested. But unfortunately for him, blackmails don't have any effect on this administration...

God bless Nigeria.

exactly, it's his old house that got burnt, how will some aboki enter that area and set his house on fire, he and his boys planned it, na sympathy play so that government will leave him, watch the state governor use state funds to replace the house for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Femeto: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
No Fulani must have a weapon.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by McTobe(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Why the hasty generalization that it is Fulanis that set the place on fire? During investigation you take every variable into consideration and from my own perspective these are the prevailing variables in no particular order
1. those that want to continue fueling the crisis for political gains and advantage
2. His own personal enemies could set the house on fire just to use the present crisis to create diversion
3. Fulani Herdsmen as a reprisal for his purported order for their seriki house to be torched.
Through investigation they can then use either inductive or deductive reasoning to eliminate each of the options until they arrive only at one of the options.

I come in peace
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Buliwyf: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Alexis11:

Ikenna pls face Igbo land and leave Yoruba alone to deal with our problems.

haba!

You people just find a way to make everything tribal even when something sensible is being discussed. Just because of the likes you are craving for.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by fashrola(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
These days, every ALLEGED CRIME is attributed to the Fulanis! Shebi other tribes dun stop dey commit crime?

Anyway, I THINK it's Sunday Igboho himself that torched his own house so as to divert the government's attention, knowing full well he'll soon be arrested. But unfortunately for him, blackmails don't have any effect on this administration...

God bless Nigeria.

Why would a sane person torch his house?
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by bigass123(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Ọmọdé gbọn, àgbà gbọn lafi dá ilé ìfẹ́...
Kids of this generation are way smarter than you think. To deny or argue this fact means you're ignorant of so many things including the times we live in.
BTW... The "elders" in your analogy are a huge disappointment not only to themselves but to the younger generations looking up to them. Don't open a can of worms.

RisenPhoenix1:
All I know is that sanity must ultimately prevail. When you face a mad man, you don't behave mad like him, you talk him down with reason. This issue is a case for elders and betters, not thugs and hotheads.

The problem is that thugs and hotheads have taken over the village square from the elders and betters. In the saner times, the young brats would never be allowed to have a say in village proceedings until they have proven their wisdom. Now every dumb teenager with a keypad phone and bonus mb can register his opinion on the new worldwide village square (the internet), and get the overwhelming support of his equally 'wise' peers as validation of his wisdom.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by membranus: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
nairalander2020:
I always have this weird feelings about 2021.embarassed

2021 brings no good tidings to Nigeria.

Starting by the ides of March, the country will begin to burn, and its foundations shall be shaken. And all the polithiefcians and their families, and all thievish civil servants shall run helter skelter, for grievous judgement shall come upon them.

So says the prophet: mark my words.

Seek for no peace for this nation this year, for there is no peace reserved for it.

Rather seek for your individual peace, and the peace of your own family.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Simbrixton(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Mrbenny001:
I have said this before.. am from Benue state.. and I know how solid Fulanis are... Fulani are 10 steps ahead of Yorubas in this game..
Fulani never forgive or forget.. Yorubas are too tolerance for these guys.. Fulani will retaliate for every single attack on them to the letter
can we chat on whatsapp
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Tonnyray: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Look like Inside Job. I think its carried out by Sponsored Yoruba Politicians. Herdsmen are strong in the bush cannot penetrate deep inside the city to burn his house
You're on point.
Either that or Sunday Igboho torched his building himself to give them a sense of balance.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by obainojazz(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
One thing is certain, his fellow Yorubas burnt his house.
His eyes go open when he sees it’s the people he fought for that collected money and burnt his house... na their belle most care about, that’s why they collect money and defend bad governance with their life.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Simbrixton(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Obijulius:
This screen grab posted below is one to be watched closely.

E get y:

DSS
NSA
Nigeria Army
NPF
NIA
Amotekun
stop u are just an inconsequential alarmist
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Whois(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2021
God bless Sunday Igboho

SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by West2019(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Yoruba people don't love themselves
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by lanryoung: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98451510]These days, every ALLEGED CRIME is attributed to the Fulanis! Shebi other tribes dun stop dey commit crime?

God bless Nigeria.

[people with sense are still on nairaland and i just spot you as one of them]
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Wike over to you.. Donate.

1 Like

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Spectaclesawe25: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Look like Inside Job .

I think its carried out by Sponsored Yoruba Politicians

Herdsmen are strong in the bush cannot penetrate deep inside the city to burn his house

His house in soka area is a quiet area and close to Bush part... So as much as I dnt think the havoc was caused by herds men, you can never say never.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
DestroyEvil:

My Brother, I have noticed so many of your posts supporting blood-thirsty Fulanis killing your own blood brothers and sisters. Just because they have deceived and enslaved you by brainwashing you to think as their Slave through Religion. Imam Ilorin made me to love Islam because he refused to allow himself to be brainwashed through Religion to become Fulani Slave. Please, free yourself from Metal Slavery!!!!!!!!!! Fulanis can never truly Love you as your Yoruba brothers and sisters do regardless or Religious difference. Blood is thicker than water of Religion! Despite being Yoruba Muslims very loyal to them, they still killed MKO Abiola, Kudirat, and many other Muslim Yorubas after using them and dumping them like bad habits!
I dont always reply people that quote me on nairaland but i am doing this to help you out since you said that you "have noticed" many of my posts. For someone that claims to always read my posts then you should have noticed these about me;
I am Igbo.
I am an atheist. I dont care the God or Gods that you worship. If left for me both Islam and Christianity should be wiped out of Nigeria but it's not possible because our constitution encourages freedom of worship. So i respect your religion even though i dont like it.
I am a detribalized Nigerian. No one tribe is better than the other. There are good and bad people in every tribe. So you cant see me posting tribal or ethnic comments.
I hope i have helped you understand me as someone that " always notice my posts".
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Deepthoughts: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Onuoraijele:
The cause of the fire is still unknown.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3049181
Na wa oh!
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Rahkman: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
No more peace for these blood suckers, yoruba must be ready to treat their fvck up once and for all to serve as a lesson to others
This is an act of war and we must not take it lightly with them, blood for blood and death to those fulani herdsmen
you you go just hide under bed dey type cho cho cho keyboard mouth warrior... if dem point u better iron now,,,, u go don shit for body brainless nairaland kids
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by HeadShot: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Hahahaha... This is the dumbest comment I have ever seen in my life

So sad... really
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by pharmagba: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2021
How did I have this weird feeling that the Nigerian state is behind this?
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Please accommodate them, Yoruba is very accommodating tribe..... It's just a mi or reprisal attack
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2021
bigass123:
Ọmọdé gbọn, àgbà gbọn lafi dá ilé ìfẹ́...
Kids of this generation are way smarter than you think. To deny or argue this fact means you're ignorant of so many things including the times we live in.
BTW... The "elders" in your analogy are a huge disappointment not only to themselves but to the younger generations looking up to them. Don't open a can of worms.

Kids are still kids. There is nothing smart about them, though they are made to believe so by each others online approval.

And the elders advocacy for taking things easy is always seen as betrayal and cowardice by the young ones who think that war and violence are fun, and whose shoes are bigger than either their balls or their brains.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by nairalander2020(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2021
membranus:

2021 brings no good tidings to Nigeria.

Starting by the ides of March, the country will begin to burn, and its foundations shall be shaken. And all the polithiefcians and their families, and all thievish civil servants shall run helter skelter, for grievous judgement shall come upon them.

So says the prophet: mark my words.

Seek for no peace for this nation this year, for there is no peace reserved for it.

Rather seek for your individual peace, and the peace of your own family.
may GOD help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.