Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan (56178 Views)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / BREAKING: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho’s House (PHOTOS/ VIDEO) / Sunday Igboho Behind Soka-ibadan Violence — Auxiliary Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
These days, every ALLEGED CRIME is attributed to the Fulanis! Shebi other tribes dun stop dey commit crime?

Anyway, I THINK it's Sunday Igboho himself that torched his own house so as to divert the government's attention, knowing full well he'll soon be arrested. But unfortunately for him, blackmails don't have any effect on this administration...

God bless Nigeria.

thesame thing i was thinking here he did everything just to fool us and the goverment , me i cant die for any stupid activist or politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Olisehinnocent: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Blame it on Amotekun grin grin cheesy
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Mjpem23(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:
These days, every ALLEGED CRIME is attributed to the Fulanis! Shebi other tribes dun stop dey commit crime?

Anyway, I THINK it's Sunday Igboho himself that torched his own house so as to divert the government's attention, knowing full well he'll soon be arrested. But unfortunately for him, blackmails don't have any effect on this administration...

God bless Nigeria.

I swear you’re very stupid.... read your first paragraph and the second paragraph to judge yourself....

1 Like

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by picklighthouse: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Humans are generally amazing. Our thoughts, views, actions are so diverse even on the same subject. And I guess that's what makes us unique.

Back to the contemporary issue at hand. I have often wondered why we just seems to conclude all the crimes perpetrated now in the Southwest are done by herdsmen. How logical is that? Suddenly all the kidnappers are herdsmen no Southerner does kidnapping again. I even saw a video of an abandon bus in the middle of the high way where kidnappers were alleged to have operated and I heard someone saying "see what the herdsmen have done". Really? Has it been investigated?

Herdsmen could be kidnappers of course, but why do we assume our own people are now suddendly immune to the horrible crime?

This Sunday guys house is burnt and the assumption making the rounds now is that herdsmen did it. Really? If you were a herder that the whole community is asking for your head on a platter, would you be that audacious to go past all the security around that area and walk into the house of such a guy to burn it down? How we think a times is amazing.

For those beating the drums of war should better be careful. And let all right thinking person apply tact in the matter at hand. The Southwest can not afford to be thrown into pandemonium over allegations and assumptions. Even if herdsmen are fingered in the crimes happening all around now, how we handle it is also important. You don't cut off the head because you have headache.

You unleash thugs on a tribe in the Southwest, think of what could happen to Southerners in the North. Think. Please let the young people just sit down and think. This is not Endsars. It can spiral out of control in no time consuming everything and everyone.

God help us.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Ezidimma(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2021
I find it hard to believe the Fulanis did this, this is politically motivated & I suggest the Oyo State Government wades in & rebuild the house to full capacity so as to quell any reprisal outcome this ugly development might expose the State to
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by SleekyP(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
We all know it's scripted grin grin

Politics 405.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by tegafej(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Wisdom is very very far from you.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Dong2: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Small brain
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2021
http://community.vanguardngr.com....

chai....more and more websites....
nigeria may become like china soon,blockin websites....
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by kemika8989(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Onuoraijele:
The cause of the fire is still unknown.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3049181
my own be say Yoruba elites knows about this � fire. Yoruba dey witch Yoruba shame on you all. After romancing them what else stupidity in high places
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
pegix:
This musnt be d fula in reiteration lipsrsealed undecided

The house was burnt from inside out based of the fire trail. If it was external forces or Fulani then there must be a break in entry point or broken windows. Let wait for more details.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't think the herdsmen did this.

It is either something inside or outside the house caused the fire or someone is trying to cause war.

I remembered the Ife-Modakeke war. I think Sunday Igboho joined the war for many reasons.

But one of the reasons was because his father's house was burned down.

Maybe someone is trying to replicate the scene to make Sunday Igboho go to war against the Fulanis in Oyo.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by cocolacec(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
No more peace for these blood suckers, yoruba must be ready to treat their fvck up once and for all to serve as a lesson to others
This is an act of war and we must not take it lightly with them, blood for blood and death to those fulani herdsmen

Go to Orlu to fight for your people.Stop hiding behind keyboard to incite war.Anoofiaa
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by SwenFootwear92(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
So sad
Buh I'm smelling war

Ileoba toojona
Ewaa lomaabusi

Sorry owo baba dammy
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by planetx: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Who de worry before.. mumu.. coward you..
even if it's only one if your brother they killed.. you should be concern.. so what made you think same genocide has not come on you and your generation already...mumu coward
You are the real mumu, coming here to tell us how much of a bad ass fulanis are and how they don't forgive and forget. Who told you that we care whether they forgive and forget, that kind of speech is what you need to tell your people in Benue who have been under the receiving end of Fulani atrocities and murder for decades while all you people and your governors do is cry and wail like little bitches. Yoruba nation does not need your advice and concerns so get lost.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Hardgun: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Igboho 1 seriki 1
Nig army 3 Esn 4
The film just started
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Mrbenny001: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Mumu you.. what has your governor been able to do so far after the killings started in your land .. nothing meaningful... they've only been making Coward moves.. the likes of Seyi makinde who could not take side with his people.. you better get prepared.. fulani are just starting with you... We ve chase them out of Benue without help from any government...
planetx:
You are the real mumu, coming here to tell us how much of a bad ass fulanis are and how they don't forgive and forget. Who told you that we care whether they forgive and forget, that kind of speech is what you need to tell your people in Benue who have been under the receiving end of Fulani atrocities and murder for decades while all you people and your governors do is cry and wail like little bitches. Yoruba nation does not need your advice and concerns so get lost.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Michael004: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Mumu. Soon, soon soon. Will your coward army end their soon.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by PreyingMantis(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
palsenator:

Sad for an adult from the east to reason like this. It's sad
That guy you're referring to isn't an Easterner... Since when? He's core Fulani alamajiri. Check his post history

1 Like

Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by PreyingMantis(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:
Igboho 1 seriki 1
Nig army 3 Esn 4
The film just started
You're wrong sir.

ESN 13 vs 0 Nigeria Army

Unless you're counting scores with innocent civilians murdered by the cowardly soldiers
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Monday60655(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine, this happened some minutes after the electricity was switched off. So it was a planned deal for a power outage in order for them to set the house on fire. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Basher8583: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
And they are still registering the so called herdsmen. That's more like registering killers and kidnappers

The problem just begun kiss

The Southern Nigeria government shouldn't allow them have any free forest reserve all in the name of registration. The problem will escalate and we will be going back and forth. They should be outright ban on open grazing. They should buy land and ranch their cattle just like the poultry and fish farmer buys land for his poultry and fishery respectively.

A word is enough for the wise

Omo ibo. Why you come carry SW mata for head like this
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Ofemannnu: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Odua1stson:
No more peace for these blood suckers, yoruba must be ready to treat their fvck up once and for all to serve as a lesson to others
This is an act of war and we must not take it lightly with them, blood for blood and death to those fulani herdsmen

Confirmation first..
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Ofemannnu: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Odua1stson:

Let us confirm first then we send them back to Futa Jalon
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Myself2(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
And they are still registering the so called herdsmen. That's more like registering killers and kidnappers

The Southern Nigeria government shouldn't allow them have any free forest reserve all in the name of registration. The problem will escalate and we will be going back and forth. They should be outright ban on open grazing. They should buy land and ranch their cattle just like the poultry and fish farmer buys land for his poultry and fishery respectively.

Exactly, where gay registration is a ruse.
The Fulani is inherently despicable, power hungry and domineering
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by shegra58: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Onuoraijele:
The cause of the fire is still unknown.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3049181
I suspect OPC cry
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by vincentjk(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
This is quite shocking mehn.
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by lexy2014: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

These governora can't see d monster that they are breeding. Where in d world do u allow people to reside in a forest reserve? D so called sambisa forest is unoccupied yet they are dragging forest reserves
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by Eriokanmi: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
AJOBI77:
How true is this please?
very true . Fulanis no dey forgive. I knew they'd revenge and the onus is on our leaders not to give them breathing space. With over 15 peace committees set up by successive governments over Southern kaduna killings, they've not stopped unleashing terror in the area. It has even become a regular occurrence
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by palsenator(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
valenu:

What made u think he's from the east? It is shallow thinking type like you that's easily deceived into hating your fellow southerner so the the Fulani can conquer you. How am I sure you are not even one of them pretending to be Yoruba to incite hatred. There are so many of you northeners pretending to post as either Yoruba or Igbo to cause division. The coward Fulani's are always good at divide and conquer but it can't last.

I found out he was a Fulani guy
Re: Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan by valenu(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
palsenator:

I found out he was a Fulani guy
That's it. Those Hausa Fulani guys have good writers among them pretending to be Igbo or Yoruba to cause disunity among the southerners. When I come across those tribal insults, I jump them because it might be one of them notherners with their divide and conquer in this failed country that nothing is working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.