Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? (443 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by TownJ: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Good day every one.

A friend of mine just called me early this morning. He told me he has about 4 million in his savings account but doesn't know what business to go into to earn additional income.

Please, I need advice from business gurus in the house.

Thanks
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
hmmm
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by LeeSantos(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know why people still come on nairaland or other forum asking bout what business to stay or invest in.

my own ideas and execution will always be different from yours.

if I tell you to start a bakery, you might fail cus from my own side I have done every research, meet potential customers, do all that needs to be done it only remaining capital. and if I suggest that same thing to you cus I know that from my own research I would start turning profit with time, you may end up wasting your capital due to so my factors that benefits me and wouldn't benefit you.

Don't ask people for how or what to invest in, if they are not experts like investment bankers or other financial institutions.

Find the field you are passionate about, Agriculture, technology, aviation, Finance an so on. do your research and find the won that you would passionately love to do even if you don't turn profile a quick as you had imagined.

why did I say if you don't turn profit? it because if you don't turn profit you won't be encouraged to continue, but if you are passionate and your passion is before the profit you will keep doing that business and you fail and learn from it. and eventually start all over again.

Do your reach even if it takes one year or more. leave the money secured in a place.

3 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by tigobacv: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
TownJ:
Good day every one.

A friend of mine just called me early this morning. He told me he has about 4 million in his savings account but doesn't know what business to go into to earn additional income.

Please, I need advice from business gurus in the house.

Thanks
Bros, you cannot come here to get free business tips. I have enough ideas but no capital. Why don't we meet at an equilibrium?
wink
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by BusinessCity: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
If he's asking such a question he's likely to lose it

Tell him to move it to Bank Fixed Deposit

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by anitabella: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Buy bonds from bank..... Venture into transportation business...Open POS business... open beer parlour shop... Open bakery business... Open wig and weavon shop... Enter joint business with someone that already have more or vast business ideas...
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by Mide3367: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Self discovery is key to knowing what to Invest or Venture into.
I have clients that are enlisted in one or more of my Investment Locomotives however some have gone ahead to get trained for a fee in order to personally earn via online skills or sales locomotives....
In all try do a self discovery evaluation before you commit your capital to get daily, weekly or monthly ROI....

BTW Get your money to grow more money. We make it possible for anyone to invest any amount in Nigerian Mutal Funds Investment....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: What Good Business Can One Start With 3.5 Million Naira? by aquadude15: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2021
if he is interested in fish farming, you can hit me up

(1) (Reply)

Simple Canva Designs / 40 People For A 10 Minutes Skit / List Of Current And Ongoin Nigeria Federal Government Loans And Grant For 2021,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.