Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE (2308 Views)

Should I Go For Samsung Or Xiaomi? / Samsung Or Tecno Phone For 23,000 Naira Needed Urgently / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by popweezy(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2021
The only smartphones that fit this our generation are Samsungs and Iphones. Honestly speaking, If you are not using any of these brands, you are yet to experience what a real smartphone feels like.

And for the fans of transsion mobiles, I sincerely pity your ignorance. I can't say the same to xiomi fans though.
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Brownpeanut(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2021
You're misinformed. I use an LG G8 ThinQ, and it's a sexy beast.

23 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by symbuul: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Which samsung phone can I get for 35k or less?
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by victorix(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
symbuul:

Samsung Galaxy s3. grin Using the op's logic, this phone will give you the real smartphone experience simply because it is "Samsung" Or if you want a better experience you can get iPhone 6 with that amount. Real flagship experience grin

11 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by popweezy(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
symbuul:
you can manage Samsung s5 na or iphone6

1 Like

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by fuckdemrepented: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Op stop talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by KB360: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2021
I'm considering iphone se 2 or samsung s9 which is best??
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Mchearan: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by fiercehillz(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2021
KB360:
I'm considering iphone se 2 or samsung s9 which is best??

Go for the SE 2...

S9 is also a cool phone sha
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by musico: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2021
please which Samsung phone can i buy with 55k
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
I agree with the iPhone part. But for android, I'm rediscovering Nokia. I've always been a Nokia fan and Nokia is re-making sense these days.

4 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by KingAlabi: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
I agree with the iPhone part. But for android, I'm rediscovering Nokia. I've always been a Nokia fan and Nokia is re-making sense these days.
cool cool

Coming from a Nokia 5.3 user, Nokia is getting back to it's best.

2 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by pricy007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Samsung is a Bae grin
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by okey95644: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Hannafie: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
I manage to get my first Samsung device after years of using transion devices...to be honest I ain't going back to that shit. Samsung feels like heavenly made device�
Midrange for Midrange
Flagship for Flagship i would chose Samsung over iphone

1 Like

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Dreyton36: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
HUAWEI for life

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Stallion93(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Op u don’t know much about the phone market then.
You never heard of Google pixel phones?

The world is bigger than your Primitive immediate environment, much more bigger. Look further

5 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Habeyy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlabi:
cool cool

sad I regret buying Nokia 6.1 plus
I v spent quite a fortune on d charging port
A good phone with a mediocre charging port
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlabi:
cool cool

It all depends on what one uses his phone for. Gamers might find Nokia phones a struggle, but for accessing online news and search resources plus a few bank and social media apps, Nokia is good enough. And it still has that penchant for taking more punishment than the average Samsung.
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by KingAlabi: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Habeyy:
Nokia 6.1 was a defective device from Nokia
Sorry bro
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by KingAlabi: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

It all depends on what one uses his phone for. Gamers might find Nokia phones a struggle, but for accessing online news and search resources plus a few bank and social media apps, Nokia is good enough. And it still has that penchant for taking more punishment than the average Samsung.
I am a gamer cheesy
Every game is flawless on medium graphics

I haven't tried high graphics though
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

I am a gamer cheesy
Every game is flawless on medium graphics

I haven't tried high graphics though

Apart from my chess app, I'm not a gamer, so I guess you're the expert here. I was only told that Samsung generally outperforms Nokia phones of the same specs when it comes to playing games. But I guess your experience counters that.
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by ITbomb(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hannafie:
I manage to get my first Samsung device after years of using transion devices...to be honest I ain't going back to that shit. Samsung feels like heavenly made device�
Midrange for Midrange
Flagship for Flagship i would chose Samsung over iphone
A 50k Transsion phone will outperform a Sammy 60k phone

Some of you were using 20k Tecno, then small money enter, you go get 150k plus Samsung or iPhone and start comparing

Mind you, I use Nokia 7.1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by KingAlabi: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Apart from my chess app, I'm not a gamer, so I guess you're the expert here. I was only told that Samsung generally outperforms Nokia phones of the same specs when it comes to playing games. But I guess your experience counters that.
A Samsung with Nokia specs will be much expensive
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Habeyy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingAlabi:

Nokia 6.1 was a defective device from Nokia
Sorry bro
I tell you bro
It can't just get worst
Im ashamed
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by CandiceJay(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Habeyy:

I can attest to this. My 6.1 plus gave me the worst Android phone experience I have ever had. The charging port never lasted more than 2 months, that phone really stressed me financially and emotionally. I had to give it up. First and only time I'll use a Nokia phone.
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Lovepeacetrust: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
popweezy:
The only smartphones that fit this our generation are Samsungs and Iphones. Honestly speaking, If you are not using any of these brands, you are yet to experience what a real smartphone feels like.

And for the fans of transsion mobiles, I sincerely pity your ignorance. I can't say the same to xiomi fans though.

grin I don't know what to say to you. Some people can't just get out of their enclosed systematic way of thinking, guy broaden your horizons. Everything isn't about that apple logo.
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Habeyy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
CandiceJay:

I can attest to this. My 6.1 plus gave me the worst Android phone experience I have ever had. The charging port never lasted more than 2 months, that phone really stressed me financially and emotionally. I had to give it up. First and only time I'll use a Nokia phone.
embarassed
Ohh that's bad to d ears
Hope u good now
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Grandmeister(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Are you on lichess?
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by IamDavid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
To start with, op is probably a rich man, which is good grin . However, what you stated is not new, we all know these are the industry leaders, they have the best technology overall, but your argument is a bit flawed. And these are my reasons.

1. Their flagships are overpriced. Do a little bit of research and you'll find out. That doesn't change the fact that they offer "the best" products anyway.
2. You can get pretty good experiences with other phones too. It's a bit of overstatement to say "all other brands can't make you feel the experience of a real smartphone"... Really? Don't forget, Google has her own smartphone brand (pixels), and bro, if you try the pixel 5, I bet you'll modify your post. There other nice makes too.
3 This is probably the most important point. Nigeria's economy isn't good. I know young folks are smart and rich these days but if we look at the larger picture, how many people can afford to smash 400k on a mobile phone? How many can smash 200k? Even 100k for the purchase of a mobile phone is still hard for so many people. As long as minimum wage is less than $100 per month, transsions and xiaomi will keep selling in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Meister(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
IamDavid:
To start with, op is probably a rich man, which is good grin . However, what you stated is not new, we all know these are the industry leaders, they have the best technology overall, but your argument is a bit flawed. And these are my reasons.

1. Their flagships are overpriced. Do a little bit of research and you'll find out. That doesn't change the fact that they offer "the best" products anyway.
2. You can get pretty good experiences with other phones too. It's a bit of overstatement to say "all other brands can't make you feel the experience of a real smartphone"... Really? Don't forget, Google has her own smartphone brand (pixels), and bro, if you try the pixel 5, I bet you'll modify your post. There other nice makes too.
3 This is probably the most important point. Nigeria's economy isn't good. I know young folks are smart and rich these days but if we look at the larger picture, how many people can afford to smash 400k on a mobile phone? How many can smash 200k? Even 100k for the purchase of a mobile phone is still hard for so many people. As long as minimum wage is less than $100 per month, transsions and xiaomi will keep selling in Nigeria.

Bro do you really think the pixel 5 can compete with iPhone and Samsung flagships ? The phone is not even a proper flagship, it literally has a medium range processor.
There are numerous other flaws in your write up but I don't have strength to tackle them all
Re: It's Either SAMSUNG Or IPHONE by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Grandmeister:

Are you on lichess?

No. Premium chess, it's a subscription based chess site. I've heard of lichess, is it any better? I'm just looking for a few occasional games, not looking to get FIDE rated or anything. Pro chess takes up too much study and analysis time. I'm more of a club player, and I much prefer blitz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Authentic Smartphones Below N100,000 To Buy This July / Current Price Of Redmi Note 12 At Slot Ikeja. / Does *99***1# Modem Script Work On Celtel? Do They Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.