Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri (32165 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 / How Do Other Africans Think Of Nigerians? / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by ZAddyMaGista(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2021
This Reno man dea burst my brain...
Hahahahahahaha.. And no b lie, average Naija man go b like "weather for 2".. chaiii
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Keep deceiving yourself. If there's nothing like North in Nigeria today, the Whites will probably start coming to Nigeria for greener pastures. North is dragging Nigeria backwards.
honestly
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2021
The issue is not even the sex especially amongst married people.

The issue is birth control.

You live in one room and common sense did not tell you that the second child is Jara.

You want to have 50 children you neither have the resources nor capacity to care for.

I heard of a Pastor who with God's wisdom had only one child, built a two bedroom bungalow, and was able to send his daughter to university abroad.

We scream poverty and bad governance in Nigeria.

Very true.

However, a poor man with one child would require less resources to live a good quality of life.

A low income earner can rent a room and parlour (which would be space enough), can send his child to an average school, requires less food, less hospital bills, less clothing, less school fees, less time etc. to live well.

A middle income earner who be scared to have three kids; a poor man would be have seven kids with full chest!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2021
onoms4luv:
Reno please and please ditch out ways we can move out of poverty capital of the world, rather than castigating us and be hail by your simping followers.

God bless you

So his message is not clear to you?

What else did you want to hear from him?

Instead of shouting weather for two, think farming.

If your vegetable can serve only ten people per day, we’re moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by flamingREED(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Compound savagery.
grin grin grin
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by clockwisereport: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
They call it weather for two

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by ofiko123(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2021
So, who is to be blamed??
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
When people say "weather for two " when it rains I just wonder what they would do if we had Winter here. undecided undecided undecided.

The case of the bauchi carpenter to be honest is tilted towards a religious problem. They believe giving birth like rabbits is part of expanding the will of allah hence the almajiri system which is not going away any time soon.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by flamingREED(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Compound savagery.
grin grin grin

But everything is to multiply, humans inclusive.
The more people, the more food.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by InifinteXR: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Is it inside rain you wnag people to to be farming ni undecided

I'm not saying population explosion is not a problem but no one can do any form of agric while it is raining so why can't they enjoy the weather at that moment and think (work) on agric when the rain stops.

Besides not everyone thinking weather for 2 actually wants a child from it
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by captainamiedi1: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut for sell

Price: 135,000/tone

We deliver to any part of the country

Uncracked 135k?? Bros calm down. How much is cracked then?? Kuku crack am na

2 Likes

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by simplepee(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Very true. Even the yoots are not left out. You'll be hearing "weather for two". Lazy bones

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by onoms4luv(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

So his message is not clear to you?

What else did you want to hear from him?

Instead of shouting weather for two, think farming.

If your vegetable can serve only ten people per day, we’re moving forward.

But you understand what I said.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by timota(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Esseite:
One would have expected Nigerian leaders to be thinking in the line of curbing population explosion, especially in the face of dwindling oil revenues and a major phase off from oil in say 50years. But everyone wants to be politically correct..

The elite muslims dont want to talk on population control because it may go against the doctrines of the Quran. (Sanusi saga)..

The churches dont want to talk about it because it may go against the word of God (Go and multiply)..

The politicians dont want to talk about it because it reduces riging strength thereby reducing voting powers..

The regions dont want to talk about it because some are already calling others 5% on voting strength and think they have an edge..

The below belt dont want to talk about it because their failed future actualization may be luckily corrected in one of the huge numbers of children..

The issue is they all dont realize they are struggling using these killer vices to king over a dying kingdom.
.Mr man don't join the church to ur write up cos there is no church that support marrying more than one wife and hence tell me how one woman will born 40 children, I hardly see an educated Christian with more than 4 children
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Esseite:
One would have expected Nigerian leaders to be thinking in the line of curbing population explosion, especially in the face of dwindling oil revenues and a major phase off from oil in say 50years. But everyone wants to be politically correct..

The elite muslims dont want to talk on population control because it may go against the doctrines of the Quran. (Sanusi saga)..

The churches dont want to talk about it because it may go against the word of God (Go and multiply)..

The politicians dont want to talk about it because it reduces riging strength thereby reducing voting powers..

The regions dont want to talk about it because some are already calling others 5% on voting strength and think they have an edge..

The below belt dont want to talk about it because their failed future actualization may be luckily corrected in one of the huge numbers of children..

The issue is they all dont realize they are struggling using these killer vices to king over a dying kingdom.

Too much sense in on post...permit me to use this as my WhatsApp status.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Sijo01(f): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Point of correction: When it rains, Northern/Muslim Nigerians thinks of sex instead of agriculture!
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by karkel(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
That's why the igbo want a country of their own,
Where they can grow, how do you want this country to grow where you have this kinda of people in large numbers in a particular part of the country, they do not have a meaningful contribution to the growth of the country? NO , what you have there is population explosion, diseases, inferminty, Hunger, terrorism, banditry, kippnapping and whole alot of vices
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by mvem(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some Useless northerners
so the North is more populated than the south?...or do you think the population boom had nothing to do with the south ?
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some Useless northerners

And tomorrow u will wonder why they control every election Stay there and be having 2 or 3 kids grin
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Lmao. Nigeria's overpopulation get as e be

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by CloudResident(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Word!
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by sammychimex(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
Remo Don't Compare Nigeria with the UK.
We are more religious Than them And Nigeria Receive More Average Rainfall than Them.
That's why We OBEY The Bible order which says"GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" grin

Do you even think before you type? Or you just want to dragged Christianity in the name of being woke? Or are you blind to the fact that this is an issue arising from culture and not religion.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by PDJT: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
-Thank God, this political thief didn’t find a way to drag Ndigbo into this his current rambling from his comfort zone.

-Nothing wrong with having many children if you can look after them. I currently have 2 beautiful wives - but I plan to stop at the third one and by His grace, my wives will bear me 10 children. I’d not mention their current number here for personal reasons.

-Personal advice to Ndigbo: Please marry more wives and have more children if you can - our society needs it now more than ever.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Jollylolly(f): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
Some Useless northerners

It is you that is useless. Stupid
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Ajixegun: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Reno is right. Just look at what this northern posted on Facebook

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Bmaster(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Xixtie:

Very dry
I'm in need of a new girlfriend,

Do you have any among your female friends who are yet searching

I'm sorry if this sounds stupid.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Mide3367: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2021
onoms4luv:
Reno please and please ditch out ways we can move out of poverty capital of the world, rather than castigating us and be hail by your simping followers.

God bless you
is there sense in all the rubbish you wrote angry. Person dey talk serious shit. You dey talk bullshit
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Gwan2(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
No renowned contribution to the world except via population leading to explosion

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by 400billionman: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Nah Zombie mentality keep Africa like this.

Not the absence of resources or wherewithal.

What is the work of the lawmakers in the face of extreme poverty and overpopulation ?

Nah child voting be their priority.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Some men are too productive. Their scrotom is carrying and producing 2 tankers load of sperm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / Buhari Receives Outgoing Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.