Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri (32162 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 / How Do Other Africans Think Of Nigerians? / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2021
blackpanda:

And tomorrow u will wonder why they control every election Stay there and be having 2 or 3 kids grin
well, this right here is why i can say it with my full chest that I would rather give money to a monkey than an aboki. And i aggresively influence everyone i know to do same. It would be idiotic of me to shoulder the tiniest of responsibilities of a hopeless and irresponsible man who has 6 wives and 29 children for the purpose of winning elections for their 'herders'. They came to this world to suffer from generation to generation, we should help them fulfill that purpose.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by saintokwuluora(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2021
HeWrites:
Former presidential spokesperson, Reno Omokri has reacted to report of Bauchi carpenter who wants 40 children, Igbere TV reports.

A report yesterday said that the 36-year-old carpenter in an interview with Leadership Newspaper, revealed that he is proud of becoming father of 13 children after his four wives gave birth within 3 weeks. With the new births, he now has a total of 13 children (10 boys and 3 girls).
Mr Reno your assertion as reasonable and logical as it sounds is devoid of the truth, which as it concerns population is "be fruitful and multiply". As a Pastor you should know there was never an issue with overpopulation in the Bible but under population is always a sign of an abnormally. Your opinion on this is the tool of those who desperately want to decimate Africa's population under guise of population control. Africa's problem is purely leadership not the population.

Reacting to this, Reno Omokri stated that it is a symptom of why Africa is poor. According to him, Africans think of sex when it rains and not agriculture.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1353820601618673664?s=19
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2021
The first time Reno is making sense.

The only connection between agriculture and sex when it rains is that everywhere is wet.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by alezzy13: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sigh.

Reno is spot on here. That's all these guys think about. Sex and pushing out those children.

No plans whatsoever for the future.

Then you wonder where the seemingly inexhaustible supply of BH recruits come from.

Yes it's harsh, but can't deny some truth in it.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by alezzy13: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gilbertase:
well, this right here is why i can say it with my full chest that I would rather give money to a monkey than an aboki. And i aggresively influence everyone i know to do same. It would be idiotic of me to shoulder the tiniest of responsibilities of a hopeless and irresponsible man who has 6 wives and 29 children for the purpose of winning elections for their 'herders'. They came to this world to suffer from generation to generation, we should help them fulfill that purpose.

Uncalled for. In as much as you can blame the parents, it's not the fault of the children.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by AFONJACOW(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sir please nah some useless northerners and their Yoruba Muslims that can't keep their Dickson one place are the one's overpopulating Nigeria... Hardly for you to see an Igbo of nowadays with more than 4kids... Even 3 nah manage this time around

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
alezzy13:

Uncalled for. In as much as you can blame the parents, it's not the fault of the children.
that's your opinion. No one is shouldering the responsibilities that comes with my decisions and actions. So i couldnt care less about the repercussions of a foolish man and woman's actions. As they have made their beds purposely and willingly, purposely and willingly shall they lay on it. Let the children cast their frustrations on their parents.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Tundex911: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
200mil to 67mil

And someone told me we aren't ripe for separation in this nation.

Though it's not easy but sooner or later we gonna experience it
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by subcbouy: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
Remo Don't Compare Nigeria with the UK.
We are more religious Than them And Nigeria Receive More Average Rainfall than Them.
That's why We OBEY The Bible order which says"GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" grin
Maybe My Bible asked me to go and prosper, not having too many children that I cannot care for...
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by dokiOloye(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esseite:
One would have expected Nigerian leaders to be thinking in the line of curbing population explosion, especially in the face of dwindling oil revenues and a major phase off from oil in say 50years. But everyone wants to be politically correct..

The elite muslims dont want to talk on population control because it may go against the doctrines of the Quran. (Sanusi saga)..

The churches dont want to talk about it because it may go against the word of God (Go and multiply)..

The politicians dont want to talk about it because it reduces riging strength thereby reducing voting powers..

The regions dont want to talk about it because some are already calling others 5% on voting strength and think they have an edge..

The below belt dont want to talk about it because their failed future actualization may be luckily corrected in one of the huge numbers of children..

The issue is they all dont realize they are struggling using these killer vices to king over a dying kingdom.
Catholic Church vigorously preaches family planning but the natural way via Billing's ovulation method
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by nanakgh(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
One man's stupid decision, and somehow all Africans are implicated.

You people should remember your precious Nigeria is only one country. Your foolish decisions don't affect the rest of African.

Rewanda and other African countries are steadily improving, making life better for it's citizens. Stay in your shithole and keep shouting 'Africa Africa' when it's something stupid, but then if it's something positive then it's only Nigeria
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Well, I am not in support but even Bible did not outrightly condemn polygamy

You are wrong ! Can you give me biblical back up! In the new testament, Christ Jesus said a man shall leave his father and mother and clef to his wife and they shall become one.

In Ephesians, Paul said Husband love your wife, not the singular 'wife' not 'wives'.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
Remo Don't Compare Nigeria with the UK.
We are more religious Than them And Nigeria Receive More Average Rainfall than Them.
That's why We OBEY The Bible order which says"GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY" grin
U receive more rain than england ? LMAO
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Haforlaby777:
[s][s]
its not about religion, its about the wat they are educated. they are not the only muslims, they are only educated wrongly
[/s]

Wrongly you said!? I guess you ain't in the North. Thier Quran different from the south or west? There nothing like been thought wrongly, thier religion sponsor it .
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by kilonshele101(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

You are wrong ! Can you give me biblical back up! In the new testament, Christ Jesus said a man shall leave his father and mother and clef to his wife and they shall become one.

In Ephesians, Paul said Husband love your wife, not the singular 'wife' not 'wives'.

But Great men in the bible such as Abraham, Israel, Judah, Gideon, Samson, David, and Solomon had multiple wives
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by onoms4luv(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mide3367:
is there sense in all the rubbish you wrote angry. Person dey talk serious shit. You dey talk bullshit

So make we go farm under rain bah? shebi na that one be sense.

God bless
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
MUTERIKA:
it will be a disservice to the muslims if i don't try,to correct this notion . Islam permits marrying upto four wives, yes but with a clause, if you can take care of them. Whereas in africa , pre-religious era, we have always had our conglomerates of wives, in every culture, thus when religion came and also,tilt towards it, people just ditch the clause. Going by the way ISLAM portrays marriage issue, how would you explain a man who earns a paltry 5-10 thousand naira monthly , having two wives? Even in the cheapest areas in nigeria , that amount is barely enough for one person to live and survive on. But, culture has so been muddled with religion up NORTH that it becomes very hard ro differentiate. However , we have yorubas who are muslims likewise some ibos, how often do tou see them stack up their houses with wives? Please, let's know when to dissociate religion , culture and otherwise from one another.

Ok Sir, do you know why the West and easterners don't marry as many as they want? Because they go to school but in the North, they don't. They prefer to be clouded by religion that Western education. What do you think 'boko haram' means? It's mean 'education is an abomination'. So when people go to school they learn about family but when the North don't go to school they learn Quran and follow the Quran to marry as many, lacking the dexterity to care for his family at large. Religion is thier chiefest spur for poverty in the North !
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Orpe7(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Weather for 2
Oya legoo
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by EmekaA125(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
An average Northerner sees women as object of sexual pleasure that won't amount to anything in the society other than sex. Women are not even helping matters as they're justifying the sex object tag on them everyday. Too bad
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by tidoabdul(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
hahaha
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Akasammyoka: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
I like what Reno said here, he hits the nail on it head.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by mmsen: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
The problem isn't people having sex, people have sex everywhere when the weather is bad. The problem in Africa is the refusal to embrace contraceptives and allow for access to safe abortions.

1 Like

Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by salam8528: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mumu do people also farm at night? If the white are so good y can't dey stop Corona with their acclaimed perfection.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Lifesnatcher(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very complicated...

Let's truth be told, i thought women are the actual cause of it and moreover sex is more enjoyable in the cold weather than in the hot weather.
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:
It is the Muslims....
And are the Christians part if the north better than the Muslims part,tell me how is Taraba and Benue better than Niger,Kwara and Kano?
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Charly68: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Blame your past presidents and ask them how many wives do they have each.. ? Greedy and voracious leaders everywhere ..
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Tell this to Solomon, David, Job, Jacob(who married two sisters), Abraham .....

The funny tin is the more the married those damsels the more God blessed them grin grin

Bible did not say u Wil go to hell if you marry three wives o ogbeni grin use Ur brain
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Tell this to Solomon, David, Job, Jacob(who married two sisters), Abraham .....

The funny tin is the more the married those damsels the more God blessed them grin grin

Bible did not say u Wil go to hell if you marry three wives o ogbeni grin use Ur brain

Old testament !

Am not living by it, rather am living by the new testament. Christ came into the world to change system, break protocol and destroy laws !!!
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by OlawaleBammie: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Old testament !

Am not living by it, rather am living by the new testament. Christ came into the world to change system, break protocol and destroy laws !!!

Ogbeni Jesus himself said he didn't come to destroy the laws, where did u see Ur own biko

Ogbeni wa, don't start this argument with me cus u can't finish it o

Wait, u said it's old testament abi?? But u can quote the of testament weneva u want to collect tithe and first fruit ABI? undecided
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Jman24(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

You see eeh bro chill! Assuming you hold your good book so dearly, it's also very nice to study for yourself. Your good book never said anybody who marries more than one wife will go to hell.
It's someone's personal opinion of how society should run. The idea of population control started from your new testament.

#Oh my Africa!
Re: 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri by Jman24(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Old testament !

You don't even understand the book the white man gave you.

Biblical Jesus says he didn't come to the world to break laws but to fulfill it.

First, the 10 commandments which is a law does not say 'thou shall not marry more than one wife"

Second, assuming you don't live by the law again grin , it is very cool to either stick to one woman or marry more than one wife since this particular section is not in the original law.

#Oh my Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Village, Kill Many People, Burn Over 200 Houses / I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.