Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! (2451 Views)

Which Is The Best FPS U Ever Played!? / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / Download Free Wolfenstein: The New Order Is One Of The Best FPS Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by Mobinga: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2011
cry cry cry

EyeGasms

Re: Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by kodewrita(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Mobinga this is scary. I can definitely remember walking down paths like this in younger days. the realism is awesome.

Waiting for the Kinect version before I try anything.
Re: Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by naf211: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
I'll agree Crysis 2 game is awesome. I finished the game and i can say that the experience was good, one of the best fps games i played after cod4!, Gonna start playin online multiplayer now!!!!!!!!

P.S. u have posted crysis images not crysis 2!
Re: Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by Dolemite(f): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2011
Don't really like the game, bulletstorm is way better than this.
Re: Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by Bawss1(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2011
I have a thing against games with predominately alien enemies and Crysis falls in that category. Maybe its because its set way into the future with futuristic weapons or lifeforms that I can't relate to or maybe after playing COD every other FSP seems boring but the game doesn't "move" me at all. Still Crysis 2 is a beautiful game graphics wise.
Re: Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! by ritchboy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
The first shot looks brilliant. The second looks a little rough around the edges.

CoD, Halo & Gears still shyte on Crysis mercilessly! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. / Independence Day Battleground- First Fifa 17 Competition In Nigeria / Playstation 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.