Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says (312 Views)

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) / Anambra Villagers Chase Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says by elizabeth24: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Instagram Comedian, Mr Macaroni has slammed Buhari's Administration over the way the handed the Herdsmen crisis in Nigeria.

Mr Macaroni also described the administration as a "government of the herdsmen, by the herdsmen and for the herdsmen", appealed to Buhari to be president for all.

The comedian took on his Twitter page as he mocked the administration saying;

Government of the herdsmen, by the herdsmen and for the herdsmen.

No Nigerian is more Nigerian than the other. As much rights as the herdsmen have to graze, so does other Nigerians have to live. When did grazing become series of killing and kidnapping? @MBuhari please be President for all!!!!!

Growing up, I saw a lot of herdsmen graze peacefully. I’m sure a lot of us did. They were so organized and even friendly. What changed? And now that so much violence is involved why can’t the government call them to order? This insecurity has lasted too long!!

Innocent Nigerians are being killed and kidnapped day in day out because herdsmen have gone rogue! The Government hasn’t done anything to control the situation! Don’t let anyone bully you for speaking against gross Nepotism. Every Nigerian deserves to live. And that’s all!!!

Mr Macaroni also mocked President Muhammadu Buhari with his infamous 2015 speech of "I am for everybody and I am for Nobody". He tweeted;

“I am for everybody and I am for Nobody” Tule Joor!!!!

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/01/Government-of-the-herdsmen-by-the-herdsmen-and-for-the-herdsmen-Buhari-should-be-President-for-all-Mr-Macaroni-says.html

Re: Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Theses herdsmen don't have much power... Y'all just overrating them undecided
Re: Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says by longetivity(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari is the president of the herdsmen
Re: Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says by dollytino4real(f): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2021
government for liers and by liers
Re: Government Of The Herdsmen By The Herdsmen And For The Herdsmen-mr Macaroni Says by Blankstare(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Fvckwithmeyoukn:
Theses herdsmen don't have much power... Y'all just overrating them undecided

It's bit complex than you think... they only stay in bushes, I bet you won't ordinarily confront them if you see one... that feeling of bullying a primitive man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: My Compliments and More / 424 More Nigerians Evacuated From Saudi Arabia Arrive Abuja (Photos) / PDP Woos Okorocha As Ex-governor Lampoons APC, Plans Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.