Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

One Big Move That Changed My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Big Move That Changed My Life (187 Views)

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / The Business That Changed My Life!!! / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Big Move That Changed My Life by Ifeanyi224: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2021
ONE BIG MOVE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

back in 2017 after I was crippled by MMM and and some other Ponzi schemes,up till this moment I can’t fully and openly talk about what I went through during that period.

I was beyond being broke and living at the mercy of some friends.
things never changed despite that I am trying everything I see or lay my hands on mostly because I was seeking the knowledge through a free channel mostly not until last year when I came across this free video

��https:///yxmx4kqs

made by toyin omotosho one of the best Nigerian internet marketer
You should really watch that video if you were at some point like me some years back or you are still struggling right now
���� https:///yxmx4kqs
Don’t sleep on it.

(1) (Reply)

“business Opportunities Are Like Buses, There’s Always Another One Coming.” / I Buy And Sell All Crypto Currency / Get A Whatsapp E-commerce Website, I Charge 4k. Learn At Extreme Bonus Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.