Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group (25918 Views)

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2021
AN ENCOUNTER WITH DR.COSMAS MADUKA THAT CHANGED THE LIFE OF DR. STANLEY UZOCHUKWU, CEO OF STANEL GROUP

The recent event “Access More With Stanel” which took place in Awka drew the attention of many as a long list of dignitaries were in attendance ready to impart knowledge and empower the youths of this generation.

Amongst the list of accomplished keynote speakers was the CEO of Coscharis Motors, Dr. Cosmas Maduka a visionary leader and philanthropist. During his speech, he took out time to enlighten the youths on principles. In his speech, he spoke on his first encounter with Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu, CEO of Stanel Group.

He spoke on how humility was the first attribute he recognized in their first encounter as the young man who he knew nothing of back then came to his knees seeking words of prayer. He had never encountered anything like that and soon enough this young stranger drew closer and he saw him as a friend. Not so long after he invited Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu to Lagos state to show him some of his establishments in order to humble him. Giving him an insight into his business, he gave Dr. Stanley the drive he required. Soon after Dr. Stanley came to him, not in search of money but the right connection as the person who initially supplied him diesel had passed away and he needed a new partnership with First Bank. Mr. Cosmas Maduka saw this as an opportunity to make an impact in this young man’s life and took the opportunity, today he stands bold and confident to say he is proud to call Dr. Stanley a billionaire and also proud to share a part in his success story

In his closing statement, he spoke about making an impact in the lives of people regardless of how little, and encourages everyone to invest in the lives of the youths as they are the future of our dear Nation, Nigeria.

To learn about how this encounter shaped the life of Dr. Stanley Uzochukwu, visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6CTqlphl_s for the full video

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by osamz007: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
GOD DEY SHAA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by LoudLord(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Cool
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Its already happened to me.
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Scrupulous419(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Its already happened to me.

See wetin remain for your life !

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE ANIMALS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Tookool(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
D
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by lekki1444: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
shocked
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by BlessedNuel: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Very interesting and motivational piece...May We always be at the right place when God wants to bless us

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Yankiss(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm. God is great. Man is lifted by man. God lifts man through his fellow man. We should all be humble. That person you looked down on might be your destiny helper in disguise. I do not believe in coincidences, anyone you encounter is for a purpose - positive or negative.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by alphaconde(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
One thing I know for sure, with discipline any business you start you can grow to unimaginable limits.

Keep focus.

The horse doesn't have a speedometer. How does it know it is fast or slow? it is the horse in front of him

If u understand this

paint a big picture of where u want to be and approach it little by little.

No matter how slow going forward is important.

U will get there.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by DeMonk: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
It is easier to become rich OVER NIGHT in Nigeria than the West we are all running to, than almost anywhere.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Beface(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Some men of God have the influence to change life but their will put you on fasting and prayer rather than link you with the connect that will change your life.

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by prince2pac(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2021
shocked
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by slimmax: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2021
This life na jejely we go make am

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by hisgrace090: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Encouraging!
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Only idiots follow motivational speakings. They never get to work.

6 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by sammysmiles(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Go Stanel
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by speaktome(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Stanley oya, it's ur own time to do same to another person!

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

6 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by nebeolisa(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2021
it will soon happen in our life too .....

Say......AMEN

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by DeMonk: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by zoedew: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Proudly not an Invictus Obi! We celebrate real entrepreneurs! We know where this one is coming from!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by majamajic(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Most times man is God to man

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by PastorandMentor(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
I'm just laughing at you all.
These men belong.
OK i agree he was humble that was why he maduka introduced him to their cult.
See this world is spiritual.
There is a level you can't get to until you Join..
You can build one small 3 rooms in your fathers house, buy small Toyota corolla, but for you to be able to control wealth, i mean real wealth, you have to look for someone who is already there, humble yourself and he will introduce you to the cult.
Some people won't still understand my point.
Don't quote me

Modified: For those of you abusing me No problem.
But I'm certain that there are secrets you may not understand until you live this earth. You may only see it as a spirit man and not in your physical self. So let's forget about it and i wish you a good life. Those who have been knows what I'm talking about and those people will just read this post, smile and pass.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by greatreality: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:
Only idiots follow motivational speakings. They never get to work.
Is that frustration or what?

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by kenbee(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Obiano's stooge

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Judolisco(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2021
God bless Dr maduka.. Man with humble beginning
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Maxcollins042(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Where I come from, there are loads of rich and affluent people but none will lift so much as their finger to give you a leg up to come up in life. God answers our prayers through man. No wonder His directive to love one another is the most important of all his teachings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Blitz888(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2021
We Anambrians should learn to continue to entrench the culture of building support systems for the next generation...
And those being helped should also learn to eschew vices like fraud and be transparently honest in their dealings.

Onye agha na nwanneya.

5 Likes

Re: An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group by Commonguy(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2021
issoright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. / GTBank MD Position: War Between Segun Agbaje And Fola Adeola? / New Scam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.