Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) (36861 Views)

Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Godada(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461786:
The foolish animals should be fished out immediately.
The same fate meted to Boko Haram, Igbos and all proscribed terrorist organization by the Federal Government should be meted out to them.

Some few sets of animals and blood sucking demons should not be allowed to turn our darling nation upside down.

All enemies of Nigeria out there killing innocent people will all die miserably and painfully in this nation, along with their supporters and members.

If you are one of those swines and child of perdition. Frustrations and hate, quote this post

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by snoopanddre(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zoharariel:
All the Fulani Animals in Nigeria will soon become "Walking Bullseye".
You mean point and shoot?
Have mercy ,all of them can not b that bad though they all openly or silently support their kind . They profess Islam but those ones are not true Muslim cos that is not d way it is practiced in Saudi Arabia but whatever suit their selfish needs, they misinterpreted d holy books. Vampires!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by chaloskyx: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
God is not going to lay a finger on those bandits only the military can and your military is led by a bandit (bubu) sorry about your loss but unfortunately nothing is going to happen to them as they are backed by the presidency
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by 007lss: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Those people we use to called herdsmen or Fulani, they are not but Boko Haram, they are just using the name to deceive us, Boko Haram are trying to cover all part of states. We all have to be careful
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Macphenson: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461786:
The same fate meted to Boko Haram, Igbos and all proscribed terrorist organization by the Federal Government should be meted out to them.

Some few sets of animals and blood sucking demons should not be allowed to turn our darling nation upside down.

All enemies of Nigeria out there killing innocent people will all die miserably and painfully in this nation, along with their supporters and members.

If you are one of those swines and child of perdition. Frustrations and hate, quote this post..... let sane Nairalanders know you NOW!

Nigeria will win this war.

Tell your vegetable of a disaster president that the Nation is burning.

Tell him to sit his lazy ass up and do the job he has been making noise all his life he will do.

He was a failure in 1983, he is still a failure in 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by mightyhazel: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
These are the people our Military normally suppose to go after..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Aketi2: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
You will all die one after the other because you refused to take action. A small ethnic group that you stupidly handed over your destiny because you dont like a section of the country is now tormenting you. I would have joined the pained Igbos to say serves you all right. But I wont say that. Join Chief Igboho, OPC, Mazi, Egbesu boys, Ombatse, Tiv and Birom militiamen to recover your lands. Hausas should Join hands too. Mazi should call all these groups together and negotiate with them to free us from federal might. The Fulanis are not powerful, its just that they are backed by the terrorist FGN.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
You know, I know, we all know it , this country is only going to get worse
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na wa. What are we going to do about these Fulani hens men?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98461786:

If you are one of those swines and child of perdition. Frustrations and hate, quote this post..... let sane Nairalanders know you NOW!

Nigeria will win this war.
for your mind now you don talk abi? Just thank Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and dominique wey dey protect you here

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by farem: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
ebukajay184:
"God Destroy Every Fulani That Has A Hand In Terrorism" - Man Curses Bandits That Killed His 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna

A man identified as Asadullah Baba Walid is mourning his beloved sister, who was killed by suspected bandits along the Kaduna-Birnin Gwari highway, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha Hashim Aliyu, a volunteer health worker and graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria . ABU, was shot dead by the gunmen while traveling to Kaduna from Birnin Gwari at Zankoro before Unguwar Yako on Sunday, January 24.

Taking to Facebook, Asadullah shared a photo of his late sister and cursed the bandits that killed her. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002453241268/posts/3840869622671441/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380430/man-curses-bandits-killed-9-month-pregnant-sister-kaduna-photo/
L

This is very sad. I just wonder why some tribal, political and religious ìdí.ots find space to ever defend the savages.
Must you and yours be visited before you wake up?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Collegelove: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
In a sane country, someone like Buhari can never be the president.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by flourish01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by bethel13593: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
O to gé ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by Dong2: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
ebukajay184:
"God Destroy Every Fulani That Has A Hand In Terrorism" - Man Curses Bandits That Killed His 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna

A man identified as Asadullah Baba Walid is mourning his beloved sister, who was killed by suspected bandits along the Kaduna-Birnin Gwari highway, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha Hashim Aliyu, a volunteer health worker and graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria . ABU, was shot dead by the gunmen while traveling to Kaduna from Birnin Gwari at Zankoro before Unguwar Yako on Sunday, January 24.

Taking to Facebook, Asadullah shared a photo of his late sister and cursed the bandits that killed her. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002453241268/posts/3840869622671441/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380430/man-curses-bandits-killed-9-month-pregnant-sister-kaduna-photo/
L

Despite all these tragedy, the cursed man up there never see the urgency in addressing insecurity. He still thinks its all politics, when its Incompetence taken way too far!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by ebukamat34: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
The bad herdsmen should be flushed out by the govt

meanwhile watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUiBd_ZDwho
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by leisuretym: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is what happens when you called them repentant terrorist and released them into the society
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by berryPee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oga see as you just make me break my fast with this pix, anyway VASELINE CREW food don done ooooooooo.
This kind petite bweast dey make sense to suck sha

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by rapboss(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kaduna is not safe. Yet, Hell Rufai is dining with Tinubu and discussing about elections come 2023.

Baba God, You don too tey o...let Your wrath start falling.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by ibechris(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Funny enough,the fulanis in Nigeria are not up to 7 in population and yet no one wants to take any action against their menace.

This country is funny.

How can u grow a country when u are trying to solve a medieval problem in a modern world. This kind of problem had been sorted out about 9,000 years ago in Europe yet the fulanis will insist it is their culture to move along with animals in the country, then I ask,what about the cow boys in northern America who also tend cows but will never distort farmers neither would ever see then in towns or cities except in the forest where no farmer,or human beings exist.

But these ones here would be using their cows to foment troubles and still claimed they own Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by MickzyDonald: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
These people are callous and heartless oo..9months pregnancy that's barbaric. I was even thinking that they are only terrorizing the south not knowing dem dey everywhere like sim cards.... God save us ooo..
The one's they chased from ibadan are not more than 10 minutes walk to my resident in Abk, they asked them not to stay and move from the place but they said they were begging the people over there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by omoluka: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
crossfm:
These guys are really holding Nigeria to ransom.

The funny thing is that they are above the law.In fact they are the law.

Let a Yoruba or an Igbo man try to do half of the evil these guys are doing,then watch the spinless security operatives descend on them with brutality.

The country is made up of the Fulani's and the others.They take the best of everything, then allow the rest to scrabble for crumb's.

The funny thing is that the people been oppressed see their fellow who is been oppressed as their problem,but their oppressors as the messier.

That is why you see them shouting "Afonja,Ipig" everywhere. While the real oppressors are out there occupying all the relevant positions in the country, with their foot soldiers rapping and destroying farms all over the East,West and South South.

I just hope the scales covering our eyes fall off sooner than later.
Maybe na Fulani jazz
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) by etrouble: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
One terrorist shot another.

Gambari pa Fulani, koni ejo ninu.

I knew it, the enemies from the Sahara deset shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood.

Useless blood suckers. There is no difference between the killer, the killed and the crying, they are all blood suckers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.