Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts (386 Views)

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by azammi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
So I’ve been praying asking for the baptism of the Holy Spirit so toady I was listening to a message on YouTube by Dr Kevin Zadai , so he talked about the Holy Spirit immediately I ask God in a very short prayer ( more like talking to God ) i want the baptismal of the Holy Spirit I wanna speck and pray in tongues not up to 6sec later I started to speak in tongues not forces it was just coming out of my mouth , today 26 Jan 2021 is one of the best and memorable day of my life although I want more gift of the spirit but I pray the LORD give me grace to do so . Pls share your experience when you first got the Gift of the spirit .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by EFULEFU1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congrat

1 Like

Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't you ever forget the gift of Love

1 Like

Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by MickzyDonald: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wow that's nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
azammi:
So I’ve been praying asking for the baptism of the Holy Spirit so toady I was listening to a message on YouTube by Dr Kevin Zadai , so he talked about the Holy Spirit immediately I ask God in a very short prayer ( more like talking to God ) i want the baptismal of the Holy Spirit I wanna speck and pray in tongues not up to 6sec later I started to speak in tongues not forces it was just coming out of my mouth , today 26 Jan 2021 is one of the best and memorable day of my life although I want more gift of the spirit but I pray the LORD give me grace to do so . Pls share your experience when you first got the Gift of the spirit .
Can you please attach a minute sound clip of your speaking in tongues so we can investigate your claim of speaking in tongues. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by azammi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Don’t care what u think
Kobojunkie:
Can you please attach a minute sound clip of your speaking in tongues so we can investigate your claim of speaking in tongues. undecided
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
azammi:
Don’t care what u think
Really? But you were the one who felt to create a thread announcing to us that you do now speak in tongues. undecided

So, let's hear it!
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are U Insinuating Dat He Is Telling Lies? Obvious U Don't Believe In Such Experience.
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by The5DME(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
God does not exist.
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Truvel:
Are U Insinuating Dat He Is Telling Lies? Obvious U Don't Believe In Such Experience.
I would have to hear him speak in other to make that decision, wouldn't I? undecided
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I would have to hear him speak in other to make that decision, wouldn't I? undecided
U Sound Like A Pagan. Haven't U Seen Or Heard People Speaking In Other Tongues B4?
Re: I Received The Gift Of The Spirit Today (speaking In Tongues) . Share Your Gifts by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Truvel:
U Sound Like A Pagan. Haven't U Seen Or Heard People Speaking In Other Tongues B4?
Are you high on something? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The LOVE Of Many Will Grow COLD. / What Is This Sign Please? / Adeboye's Love Foundation, Insurance Companies Partner To Impact More Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.