Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu (22138 Views)

Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / El-Rufai’s Email Saying Southern Women Youth Corpers Are Seen As Whores - Reno / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
they must perform well outside because the hostel environment at home has prepared them
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by onyxo76(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
the amount of rubbish i have heard from both the IGP and Uncle Lai today can make one get typhoid fever...
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by cathodekazim: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by drdanny(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kundagarten:
He didn't understand the question. He thought they were asking him about bribery.
Yes o, Nigerian police are the best when it comes to bribery and brutality.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Seyzcham91(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
That lie is jus for the public, na eye service

even him within himself knows he's lying
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/igp-why-nigerian-police-officers-are-seen-as-the-best-in-the-world/amp
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by kiddkash(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
in bribery, corruption, intimidation, breaking rule of law, extra judicial killing, smoking weed and torture
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by walesogo: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Laugh wan kill me after I read the headline also. It's been a long time that I had to look for somewhere to sit to laugh so hard.

GodWrites:
It's been a long time I laughed so hard at a headline cheesy

Seems they live in an illusory world, cause the police I know will deal with you without reason, especially if you're poor.

I've dealt with them, both as a poor and wretched man with no future and as a multimillionaire.

Take this from me, make money and you'll realize that the Nigerian police is the best.

You don't need to hire Hitmen from the darknet when you can to kill your opponents.

Once you have the dough, the Nigerian police will carry out the murder on your behalf without questions asked.

Bunch of killers and corrupt asses!
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by solex1988(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
You mean best in receiving bribe or what? OK ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abduletudaye:
Eziokwu cheesy

IS IT LIA MOHAMMAD AGAIN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Someone should help throw dat challenge to me of one GOOD Thing this country can boast of...

I'm waiting
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by gurunlocker: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin

What do these guys smoke?
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by teskie: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
It only shows that these people are totally divorced from reality or they have a totally dead conscience.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by 2cribz: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol but u get data. Cheap scammer bastard[quote author=Okafor224 post=98460894][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by brownbib(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maybe in another life. Yeye talk.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by onuman: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mockery.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by alexie4real(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
What kind of lie is this
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Vidsolution79: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oponu man...see the details in my signature made!
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Tundex911: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
All this modafuckers go dey talk anyhow

I pity una kids
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by dabiznez511: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Which part of the brain do these guys reason from sef?
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by benjamina96: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol.
IGP turn COMEDIAN!
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by excel101(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Another Lie Mohammed in the making.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Austin4Jesus(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
The Spirit of Lai Mohammed has entered this man..
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by olufunmi01(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Adakintroy: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's true to an extent.

E no easy to manage craze like we at times.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by crazycrypto710: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by zoedew: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
These people are just shameless and taking the citizenry on! What do we say to this! Is he talking about the Nigeria policemen we interact with daily as well as himself who we know through and through for not been the best!
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Maxvasia(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
E gas be ment. Too many Nigerians are dependent on drugs.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Adakintroy: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's true to an extent.

E no easy to manage craze like we at times.

Just that Nigerians no de gree say them de craze.

But every sane Nigerian know say majority of Nigeria na craze.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by Hardgun: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na this thing dey vess me for the political party, NPF,PDP,Apc
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by cyril10(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
This Government will go down as the worst in the history of this Country, they keep insulting the sensitivity of well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu by PussyKing(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
What did these people use to smoke because the way they talk surprises me angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno 2023: You Are A Nobody – Zulum Replies PDP Governorship Candidate / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Elemoro School, Ibeju Lekki (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.