Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? (1456 Views)

New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / How Luno App Can Be Used To Evade New Cbn Policy On Cryptocurrency / Fiverr Guys That Uses Payoneer, How Have You Been Withdrawing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
So I have been grinding hard recently and I have been able to earn small money. However, I can't help but ask how I would get my money when I eventually get paid through Payoneer. Unfortunately, I can't send payment on Payoneer

With CBN's policy of direct dollar deposits, would I get paid in Naira by Payoneer? If no, what would be my fate because the name on the account is not my real name. I don't even have an ID except my NIMC slip which is in a different name.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
@etin06, talk na.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by siimaz: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baldwretch:
So I have been grinding hard recently and I have been able to earn small money. However, I can't help but ask how I would get my money when I eventually get paid through Payoneer. Unfortunately, I can't send payment on Payoneer

With CBN's policy of direct dollar deposits, would I get paid in Naira by Payoneer? If no, what would be my fate because the name on the account is not my real name. I don't even have an ID except my NIMC slip which is in a different name.

U mustn't use Payoneer. PayPal is definitely another option. And u can withdraw to my PayPal account and get paid in Naira
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by newinventions: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
You can open a Lesotho PayPal account with your Nigerian details without changing IP address. You can withdraw your earning without changing your IP and it's legal.

Call me and I will show you how.

Requirement; you need to have UBA Africard.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by ambitiouschap17: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baldwretch:

Add kuda to your payoneer or pay to exchanger on naira land. Better still open a domiciliary account
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Add kuda to your payoneer or pay to exchanger on naira land. Better still open a domiciliary account

What is Kuda and what docs is needed to open one. Can I cashout to Kuda bank account?

I just checked and it seems they provide Normal Nigerian bank account? What is their rate.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Your advice is a time saver.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
newinventions:
You can open a Lesotho PayPal account with your Nigerian details without changing IP address. You can withdraw your earning without changing your IP and it's legal.

Call me and I will show you how.

Requirement; you need to have UBA Africard.

PayPal is not one of the payment method supported by the company, sir.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by ambitiouschap17: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baldwretch:

What is Kuda and what docs is needed to open one. Can I cashout to Kuda bank account?

I just checked and it seems they provide Normal Nigerian bank account? What is their rate.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Your advice is a time saver.
It was recommended to me by someone also, i was told their rate is 380 or like that.
Download it from play store no docs needed except Bvn verification
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

It was recommended to me by someone also, i was told their rate is 380 or like that.
Download it from play store no docs needed except Bvn verification

Okay, thanks but when do you intend to try it? I do not get paid till atleast 15th of February. Let me know the rates when you eventually try it.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by ambitiouschap17: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baldwretch:

Okay, thanks but when do you intend to try it? I do not get paid till atleast 15th of February. Let me know the rates when you eventually try it.

Will keep you posted at least on the 1st of February
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by A305: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Payoneer funds can still be withdrawn via your Nigeria naira bank account. It wasn't affected by the CBN policy.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by felibrain: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
A305:
Payoneer funds can still be withdrawn via your Nigeria naira bank account. It wasn't affected by the CBN policy.

Yeah this is correct. The only problem he has now is that the name on his payoneer account is different from his bank name.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
A305:

Like, I'm not a Thomas, but how true? Did you withdraw recently?
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
felibrain:

Yeah this is correct. The only problem he has now is that the name on his payoneer account is different from his bank name.

That is not a problem. The name doesn't have to match. I have withdraw from Payoneer on the account in the past.
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by ambitiouschap17: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Baldwretch:

The rate is 371 per $
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by Baldwretch: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

The rate is 371 per $

Which bank?

371?

Just say the truth: you are Bleep.ing joking, right?
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by ambitiouschap17: 4:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Baldwretch:

Which bank?

371?

Just say the truth: you are Bleep.ing joking, right?

Kuda bank
Re: Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? by noblemikky(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591

(1) (Reply)

If I Spent 3 Million Naira Building A Huge Snail Farm Could I Find Ready Buyers? / Do You Want SEO Compliant (keyword-rich) Articles For Your Website Or Blog? / ILL Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.