Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (63816 Views)

Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When My Wife Was Kidnapped / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by ChoCho54(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Where. Are you from my yeeboo friend
Ijebu Igbo.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by ImperialYoruba: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Tolexander:
Na cruise ship he wan fuel?

Space vehicle. He came as an alien. The space vehicle needed that much fuel for the rocket boosters. You sef! Why you no just act like you didn't see it? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by cuteboy2: 2:11am On Jan 27, 2021
He is not on Twitter, yet he used a Twitter account in his name to post a disclaimer that he is not on Twitter. You think we cannot see that the so-callled disclaimer was cut and paste?

LegendHero:
Sunday Igboho already said he is not on Twitter. Some lunatics are operating that handle to dish out fake news.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKgs2b4M3II/?igshid=1rtrddv8y8z3j
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by Tolexander: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Space vehicle. He came as an alien. The space vehicle needed that much fuel for the rocket boosters. You sef! Why you no just act like you didn't see it? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by SuperbCrown: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:

Tell me what will it take Tinubu to talk about the ongoing Fulani's and security matter, or is he still believing they'll hand over the presidential ticket to him? I laugh o grin
He won't address the issue because he knows it will cost him his presidential ambition. You can see Seyi makinde also trying to protect his second term ambition. And none of the yoruba traditional leaders is saying anything.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by deeva2: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
FAKE NEWS JUST TO DESTROY HIM BY ALL MEANS...ENEMIES WITHIN ARE MORE DANGEROUS.....YORUBA RONU OO
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98468056:
Nothing but distractions.
All we want is peace all over our darling nation.
And that all terrorists organizations or groups of people should be adequately dealt with.

God bless Nigeria.

Chief hypocrite, who gave foreign fulani herdsmen money to stop the killing. Who gave 100 billion naira to fulani herdsmen one year ago to formed security for cows?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
SuperbCrown:
He won't address the issue because he knows it will cost him his presidential ambition. You can see Seyi makinde also trying to protect his second term ambition. And none of the yoruba traditional leaders is saying anything.

They don’t have to talk just to satisfy hateful folks who are waiting to capitalize on what they say to attack them. They are doing the needful quietly and the issues are being resolved. Yesterday, Ooni of Ife met the president on the issue. He doesn’t owe you any explanation. In Yoruba land, “Oju l’agba ya, agba okin y’enu”.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by SuperbCrown: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:

They don’t have to talk just to satisfy hateful folks who are waiting to capitalize on what they say to attack them. They are doing the needful quietly and the issues are being resolved. Yesterday, Ooni of Ife met the president on the issue. He doesn’t owe you any explanation. In Yoruba land, “Oju l’agba ya, agba okin y'enu”.

I do not doubt you, knowing you to be the confidant of the Yoruba kings and south-west politicians. My doubt rest only on the facts that the menace didn't start that yesterday and not even last week. And I guess it escaped you that I refer to Seyi Makinde position, you need to speak for him too sir or is your appointment limited to APC Governors sir?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by SuperbCrown: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:

They don’t have to talk just to satisfy hateful folks who are waiting to capitalize on what they say to attack them. They are doing the needful quietly and the issues are being resolved. Yesterday, Ooni of Ife met the president on the issue. He doesn’t owe you any explanation. In Yoruba land, “Oju l’agba ya, agba okin y’enu”.

https://www.nairaland.com/6386020/herdsmen-tinubu-silent-because-he
Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by Sctests: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
yemmight:
He denied he never had a twitter account. How can he mention that Tinubu gave him 2m when he visited. That doesn't make sense.

Go and watch his interview with dele momodu on youtube, its a few minutes long. He told Dele plainly that he 2 million from Tinubu to fuel his car.

The video is still there, go watch it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Mohammed Musa Printed 2019 PVCs, He Is APC Senatorial Candidate / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.