Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here (949 Views)

What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Pics: See Buhari In A Train Provided By GEJ. / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
i'll set the ball rolling

efisher:

I have not forgotten so soon about the banking sector cases so quickly.  The Ibru case is an example of anti-corruption efforts. How about his order for an external audit of NNPC? These show that he has a great interest for transparency.

the banking sector reform that all you pro gejs were denouncing as a northern agenda? the reforms that were initiated in yarduas administration by sanusi - who beaf the chief gej noisemaker called a shariaist - he was so confident the gaj would give the man the boot

the nnpc audit that ended in the resignation of an honorable man? the nnpc audit that declared that nnpc was bankrupt?
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by efisher(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
oyb:

i'll set the ball rolling

the banking sector reform that all you pro gejs were denouncing as a northern agenda? the reforms that were initiated in yarduas administration by sanusi - who beaf the chief gej noisemaker called a shariaist - he was so confident the gaj would give the man the boot

the nnpc audit that ended in the resignation of an honorable man? the nnpc audit that declared that nnpc was bankrupt?

2 questions for you.
1. Did GEJ kick against the banking sector reform?
2. Did he or did he not order an external audit?

Knock yourself out in trying to answer these questions while I move on to other more important threads. tongue
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Here is another whooper:

"OBJ was best president we ever had , " cheesy grin
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
efisher:

2 questions for you.
1. Did GEJ kick against the banking sector reform?
2. Did he or did he not order an external audit?

was the reform initiated in his administration?

you people are so full of bs

you tell us the Independence celebrations , presidential jet etc cannot be pinned on him, because he was not president at the time , then you start trying to steal credit for things not conceived in his administration -  railway, banking reform , even obj's recycled power plans

what was the result of the external audit - babalola declared nnpc insolvent. the man was redeployed, and eventually he resigned

i understand that gej muppets can be slow on the uptake - but it is clear that the man refused to particiapate in gej's sham in which nnpc would be given a false clean bill of health . thats what you call an audit ?!?!
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Last year by a stroke of providence, GEJ rose up and the cabal fought him to a standstill, holding the nation to ransome. The only thing that saved the nation from serious bloodshed, was GEJ's calm, quiet and assured approach. The response of the cabal was to threaten violence, at one point, even threatening to snuff GEJ's life out with snipers (armed forces remembrance day).
from beaf (who else could it be?)

i seem to remember that gej was being locked out of fec meetings, lying to the nation that yardua was alive, admitting to us officials that he was inexperienced while bakare was mobilizing resistannce that eventually led to the doctrine of necessity

as for the bs on snipers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

too many crap movies and novelettes will do that
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Pataki: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Nice thread.

This one is coming from the chief pro-GEJ bigot ever witnessed on nairaland:

Beaf:

Ideas! Ideas! Ideas! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease will somebody give them ideas?!!
This is one funny thread. I remember when GEJ referred to Atiku as a wrestler (for his grasping, clueless methods), I think the same applies here.

Lolz!!! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

I hope he still remembers this post?

GEJ referring to Atiku for his grasping clueless method? cheesywww.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

I hope those who think GEJ is a man of humility will think twice. This is the same man Beaf has defined for us as quoted above with his own mouth. He goes around opening his Presidential gob in an un-presidential fashion.
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Dave6: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
 AUTHEBURCKLEY   reply to Biodun  in  http://www. vanguardngr.com/2011/04/adeboye-oritsejafor-others-sue- for-patience/
22 REASONS WHY BUHARI DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR VOTE
In my books, Buhari is a pretentious anti-corruption fighter. The trajectory of a man's journey in public life matters. For the follwoing reasons I cannot vote for Buhari

1. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be put under house arrest is my evidence. He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers who's land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.
1( a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after. 1 ( b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.
1© Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

2. He put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution.

3. He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail.

4. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs who later became the Vice President and a compromised politician himself. This smuggling of the suit cases was supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

5. He jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under an emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician. It was Buhari's administration that said it has " decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all."

6. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity Card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of a Northern population majority

7. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never to vote for anyone who was not a muslim.

8. He is a coup plotter.

9. He has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha. 9( a) He has not been able to point to any project that he prosecuted outside the Northern Nigeria with the so-caled trust fund.

10. He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.

11. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison. Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex Ekwueme is an Igboman.

12. Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu, another Igboman who returned from 13 years exile just a little over a year then was as well locked up in KiriKiri Prison by mean-hearted Buhari.Up till today we are not told what was Emeka's offence.

13. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for immediate medical attention.The then Governor of Ogun State,Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.

14. Buhari ransacked the house of our late sage, Obafemi Awolowo and confisticated his International passport. Which civilized democratic society would elect the likes of Buhari as President,the same individual who overthrew an elected President? Never!

15. Plus Buhari having Sam Mbakwe in jail, went for one of Mbakwe's wives. He established himself again for what he was/is letting Mbakwe receive in jailhouse news of the death of another of Mbakwe's two wives. One (I can't remember his name now; Odenigbo?) also died in jail.

16. Buhari's henchman and sponsor, CPC governorship candidate for Kano State, is Mohammed Abacha, the same person that had/ran a personal killing squad, coordinated the killing of Kudirat Abiola & attempted to kill Ibru; and also stashed money in underground tanks, all less than 13 years ago, Nigerians have very short selective memory. Shame ‎

17. Buhari discriminated against persons from other ethnic groups/faiths; and that as PTF Chairman, he employed an overwhelming number of Fulani/Hausa/Moslem people at the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in the Nort, h. If in doubt read El Rufai's testimony where he wrote about Katsina boys who used the money they made at PTF to bankroll Yar'Adua's election in 1999.

18. Buhari is unforgiving. When he "took over" by coup in 1983 , he even remembered an article written a very very long time ago by Bisi Onabanjo ('The Mallams are coming') and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote that people should watch out for that "gangly officer from the north" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at some Army functions where he was reported to be very openly pro Fulani and pro Islam to the exclusive of all else and also talked about termination of democratic rule. For that, Onabanjo got one of the harshest jail terms and treatments.

19. Buhari intolerance is worse than Obasanjo's. When he was adopted as the ANPP's candidate on the night of the party's Primaries without prior warning to the other candidates (and a few of them protested), Buhari got up and made a speech that those people must be disciplined. I subsequently saw him on BBC's "hard talk" and he frightened me and the interviewer with his archaic and fundamentalist intolerant views. His understanding and articulation is very much in doubt.

20. The evil genius, IBB and his crew similarly ran rings around Buhari. On the 10 th anniversary of Abacha's demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks around the world and the Abacha family signing a formal agreement to return over $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that Abacha's stealing remains an unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil money from the Niger Delta to develop the North without supervision or questions.

21. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Despite the fact that Buhari knew how inportant reconciliation is to the stability of democracy. Buhari has never apologised at anytime.

22. Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30) , Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three – Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. and At the time Ogedengbe committed the crime it did not carry that punishment. If we must live as civilised citizens we must go by the rules. Article 11.2 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights reads: "No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission WHICH DID NOT CONSTITUTE A PENAL OFFENCE, under national or international law at the time when it was committed. NOR SHALL A HEAVIER PUNISHMENT BE IMPOSED THAN THE ONE THAT WAS APPLICABLE AT THE TIME THE PENAL OFFENCE WAS COMMITTED.
Killing people with retroactive laws is not the civilised thing to do - and for as long as we will have people who refuse to see the truth only because their heroes are inching to rule when they have not purged themselves we will continue to wallow in misery.
If Nigerians reward dangerous, insensitive, dishonest, mean, cruel, partial, egoistic, religious, fundamendalist, conscienceless human beings like MOHAMMADU BUHARI with the presidency of Nigeria with his kind of track record, then why do we still wonder why Nigeria has not and will not make it?
I can not in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds. I wish we have intelligent people who know what democracy means. I wish we have civilized minds. However, I am 100 percent sure that Buhari will never again rule Nigeria.
"Have you seen the above", ?
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Witness history as a New Nigeria is being built![/size]

Nigeria's enemies first tried rumours, they failed; then they tried lies, they failed; then it was threats, they failed. Bombs? They failed. There is victory in truth, vision and goodwill to your fellow man.

GEJ has the vision and dedication to set Nigeria on the path to realisation and development.
GEJ is Nigeria's gateway to greatness. His defeat of the cabal and its sectional interests will begin our countries cleansing; it will open the path for leadership talent like the Sule Lamido's, Amaechi's, Akpabios's, Chime's, Fashola's, Utomi's etc to be able to contest by merit on a level playing field, in elections that are free and fair.

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise, intelligent and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the vision, honesty, diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

Of all the candidates, GEJ is the only one to display a grasp of the tools required for our technological development. From ideas to set 1% of our GDP aside for Research and Development in science and technology, to siezing control of petroleum industry from foreign parasites and spongers (like Shell) through far reaching programmes like the gas master-plans and petroleum industry bill (PIB); all of these amongst others. A truly great guy!

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by efisher(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2011
Goodluck to everybody including the haters!  tongue

Keep Faith With One Nigeria
by Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 7:59am.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/goodluck-jonathan/keep-faith-with-one-nigeria/210731088954534

My fellow Nigerians,

When I assumed office as the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 6th of May, 2010, I promised Nigerians I would focus attention on three key areas-a. Electoral Reform, b. Energy Security in the Niger Delta and c. Electricity Generation-The three Es.

In the Niger Delta we now have peace leading to a 20% increase in Nigeria's oil production. On Electricity Generation, we now generate power at our highest level in 10 years. And on Electoral Reform, yesterday you saw the beginning of  a free, fair and credible electoral process.

I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, purposely made a conscious decision to break with the past and use the powers of the office of the President consistently for the good of the Nigerian people and not the power elite. In eleven months I have with the help of God kept faith with the Nigerian people especially in the areas I promised to give attention to and now I ask that you keep faith with one Nigeria. GEJ

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZdfA78crM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by jmaine: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
Flimsy thread so far    cool
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by rasputinn(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
Since this thread lacks bearing and fresh air,let's freshen things up a mite;

[size=22pt]VOTE GEJ FOR PRESIDENT ON APRIL 16 2011[/size]
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by PapaBrowne(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=16pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN REPORT CARD[/size]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=14pt]ELECTORAL REFORMS: 95%[/size]

[size=14pt]NIGER DELTA: 97%[/size]

[size=14pt]ELECTRICITY: 90%[/size]

[size=18pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN  A++++++++++++++++++++++[/size]
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by AljUche: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
PapaBrowne:

[size=16pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN REPORT CARD[/size]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=14pt]ELECTORAL REFORMS: 75%[/size]

[size=14pt]NIGER DELTA: 17%[/size]

[size=14pt]ELECTRICITY: 2%[/size]

[size=18pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN F- - - - - - - - - - -[/size]

Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
efisher:

Lets take a look at what he has done in less than a year.

* Energy sector stability. Steady oil production,  Product availability and steady market prize (No queues for the first time in many years)
* Niger Delta (The amnesty programme is alive and kicking with drastic reduction in company operations interruptions)
* Foreign investors renewed interest (they are just waiting patiently for the election to be over) Recall the Brazillian investor who was willing to invest massively in our power sector
* Massive implementation of gas master plan
* Rail system has staggered back to life for the first time in many years. Another contract has been signed with a 10 month delivery target.
* Highest electrical power generation levels for the past 10 years
* FOI bill plus great support for the entertainment / media industry. The press has enjoyed the greatest liberty since the history of Nigeria.**
* Banking sector reforms (Sanusi)**
* Electoral reforms with Jega (Everybody can see the effect already)
* Anti corruption: External audit of NNPC and other large parastatals to improve transparency, Bank CEO cases, Improvement in world anti corruption ratings etc**
* Full support for the PIB and repositioning NNPC as a more profitable and international venture
* Plans to build 3 new refineries and petrochemical plants perfected
* Highest budget allocation for education sector in years
* Plans perfected to build 6 new federal universities
* Economy: Nigeria rated as one of the fastest growing economies in the world

All this in less than a year!  shocked shocked shocked

We have very many problems to solve but we are making headway in many areas already. He has proven that WE can kill these giants together.

@Poster, something to add to your collection of Whoppers! grin

** types in read are BOGUS claims being made on other thread of Jonathan's achievements
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by efisher(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
^ Spread the news tongue. Transformation is here.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQuJihVkVHE?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Dahbutter(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
4rm a neutral point gej is corrupt n a real big mediocre.pls someone answer what was the outcome of the ÑNPC audit, he spent so much on an audit and ended up finding out that they were bankrupt yet no indictment of sabotouers and embezellers, u must be kidding me that guy is a rouge covering up many rouges. About the investor in power na today? he is probably hoping to invest after pdp gets out completely from govt. if he intends to achieve anything which is probably why they r waiting 4 elections to b over
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by rasputinn(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
How come your so-called whoppers have suddenly dried up grin grin grin grin

Get with it

[size=14pt]GEJ WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION,BETTER NOT WASTE YOUR VOTES ON ANY OTHER CANDIDATE(S)

VOTE GEJ COME APRIL 16[/size]
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by naijaking1: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
rasputinn:

How come your so-called whoppers have suddenly dried up grin grin grin grin

Get with it

[size=14pt]GEJ WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION,BETTER NOT WASTE YOUR VOTES ON ANY OTHER CANDIDATE(S)

VOTE GEJ COME APRIL 16[/size]

That's because the poster is a childish, maniacal, and re*tard who doesn't know that "you don't count your chips while still at the table"
Re: Post Whoppers By Gej Supporters Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Buhari rebutts their lies:
[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Arewa’s 2015 Agenda: The Unauthorised Blueprint / I Don’t Have Oil Block With Andy Uba – El-rufai / Pdp Primaries Update: Kogi Patriots Petitions Efcc To Stop Captain Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.