Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf (13241 Views)

Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’ / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by nwakaibe(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
ideylaff:

JEGA = JUST ELECT GOODLUCK AGAIN

@ideylaff
You no well at all wink wink wink wink
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by ideylaff: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
My bother, no be soooo. but these last few days just got me thinking very deep that the Powers that be are aware that THE electorates are wiser
and ready to see the final destination of their votes, (SOME ARE EVEN READY TO DIE AKA LIBYA, TUNISIA, EGYPT STYLE)

so they thought of another scheme,

how do we discourage them?

how do we stop them or at least reduce the number of people following that ballot box everywhere before we get awa own figure or at least switch boxes?

Now all these all of a sudden just confirms it

1. USE A PROFESSIONAL, SOME ONE WITH CREDIBILITY/NO BAD HISTORY TO GIVE CREDENCE TO INEC 1ST, + JEGA (PEOPLE ARE THINKING WOW) 9ICE MAN LOOKS GOOD TALKS WELL,  9U DON SE ANYBODY FOR NIGERIA APPOINT PESIN WEY GO TOPPLE DEM) shocked NAAAA

2. NOW MAKE (JEGA)HIM LOOK silly/CONFUSED (SHEBI OKONJO RESIGN, EVEN DORA RESIGN SEF, ) IWU IS DIFFERENT COS BY THE TIME IWU DID ELECTION IBORI (CONFIRMED )HAD ALREADY SETTLED IWU TO HIS NEXT 15 GENERATIONS VIA MONEY WIRED VIA UBA, (HE  WAS COMPROMISED TO THE HEAD)

3. WE ARE WAITING?undecided
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by 9jagossip(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
The one important factor we have not yet talked about is that Nigeria is not a highly developed country, in which we can easily transport INEC materials from Abuja to various state in a space of hours secondly if the CEO of INEC being jega is in a bid for free and fair election what about this subordinates ware they in the same state of mind with him. This and many more questions we need to ask our self order than asking for jegas's head.

http://juicygossyp..com/2011/04/contractors-of-inec-in-trouble.html
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by Mutee: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
well said.
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by edicolove: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
It is one thing to allow Jega finish the elections. it is another thing to excuse his complete failure. the guy failed, period. please dont excuse him or you will just be another condoning Nigerian and you will loose all your rights to a better Nigeria. The guy was too over confident and full of himself thinking he can run the course alone and prove he is a hard nut. he doesnt have to prove anything and he must learn to work with the people around him. he has no choice. if he sees anything wrong, he can deal with it. but to try to work alone is incompetence and bad leadership and it would lead to a failure of the entire elections and Nigerians will never forgive him.
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by endmoll(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
edicolove:

It is one thing to allow Jega finish the elections. it is another thing to excuse his complete failure. the guy failed, period. please dont excuse him or you will just be another condoning Nigerian and you will loose all your rights to a better Nigeria. The guy was too over confident and full of himself thinking he can run the course alone and prove he is a hard nut. he doesnt have to prove anything and he must learn to work with the people around him. he has no choice. if he sees anything wrong, he can deal with it. but to try to work alone is incompetence and bad leadership and it would lead to a failure of the entire elections and Nigerians will never forgive him.
The whole Nigerian society is rotten. Until the society
changes her behavior Nigeria is lost. The judiciary is
corrupt, the legislature is corrupt,the presidency is
corrupt,the police force is corrupt, the civil service is
corrupt, the ordinary nigerian on the street can not be trusted.Even the religious leaders (surpposedly men of God) have also fallen on the wayside for corruption. I
weep for my beloved country NIGERIA. May the Almighty Send
Nigeria leader who will stir nigerians from our evil ways . Jega is never to blame
he has good intensions for Nigeria PERIOD!!!!
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by ufumes(m): 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
At the face of challenges anything is possible. What do you expect of a man who is been criticized by every citizens of this country? He needs encouragements now not Critics.
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by Mutee: 2:10am On Apr 06, 2011
ufumes:
What do you expect of a man who is been criticized by every citizens of this country?

I never did
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by Jamesland(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2011
I think Jega has tried by coming out annoucing d postponement of d electn due to some loopholes. If it were 2 b d Moris and co, dey wil go on wt d irregularities in d preparation of d electn. I implore him to put in all his best in making sure dt d electn is free, fair and credibly conducted and 4get anything called resignation
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by Jamesland(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2011
I think Jega has tried by coming out annoucing d postponement of d electn due to some loopholes. If it were 2 b d Moris and co, dey wil go on wt d irregularities in d preparation of d electn. I implore him to put in all his best in making sure dt d electn is free, fair and credibly conducted and 4get anything called resignation
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by adefemi1(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2011
talk is the cheapest commodity that is affordable in Democracy, let put all this lunatics and talka, thiefs in Jega position and see if they will deliver shooooooooooooooo,
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by ideylaff: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
talk is the cheapest commodity that is affordable in Democracy, let put all this lunatics and talka, thiefs in Jega position and see if they will deliver shooooooooooooooo,

Una know ds JEGA pesin 4rm some where b4,

NO be PDP pick am even after the recommendation say na Independent body suppose pick am

u , una think say PDP go appoint, (4get all the boju boju talk), some one to kick PDP out , naa cos not

its now down to us electorates to follow those votes into any bunker they are thinking of taking them to,

we don ready, JEGA 000000, yes we are,
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by ligiahag7902: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2011
I don't think the man has been able to sleep for days! I do not ever want to be in such a situation. God help him. Sad
I also think so.
Re: Jega Offers To Resign, Jonathan Rejects; Resignation Amounts To Treason – Agf by mutbak: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
Anybody that is planing 4 d downfall of this election will surely fall and scatter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Damaged Calabar To Obudu Road / PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.