Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? (190 Views)

Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? by salvationproject(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't really accord much to dreams as I do forget before even waking up but then, I had this dream, woke up tired and remembered the horror experience.

THE DREAM
I found myself in a strange locality. I can't really tell if that was my hometown but then, some of the characters were people I knew distantly from my hometown.

The first scene involved I standing in a line with others while we rested our backs on a wall. I don't know what we were really watching or doing and then, I guess a music was played that warranted me wanting to dance but surprisingly, the girl on my left rested her body on me just like somebody, who is sleep standing would do on the person close by. I looked at her but she wasn't sleeping but then, she was kinda like "Sorry" and I was Okay.
I wanted to dance again but then, this time, she crossed her hands over me and started protesting "I must not dance". I wanted to know why but the lady on my left started supporting her for reasons I don't know... So, I left and went to another position. This time, to the last person(a lady) on the cue and became the last. Then, the two girls came to where I was and started blabbering like I have done something.
The lady I just joined was also supporting them. The whole stuff became like a quarrel and various individuals(men) came to settle us... The ladies wouldn't allow me speak but whenever I do and after narrating everything, the people will still try calming the ladies that I was wrong and that is how guys like me use to behave.
I was like "what are you people saying, is it because they are women or what?". Anyways, the scene ended with the ladies threatening me and saying they will deal with me. That quarrel atmosphere.
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? by Greenback: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Either household enemies or people,ladies you have offended in the past
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? by salvationproject(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
CONTINUATION
From that scene, I moved to another place where thieves were caught and being beaten... From there, a random guy immediately became my enemy, threatening to deal with me. it was terrible.

I left the scene and went to another scene where it was reported that a tree killed some group of people. Celebrities were there and a lot others... There and there, they brought the tree down and was cutting it into pieces. In the middle of this, people started running and shouting to one uncompleted building. I was like "na only problem dey this place?" cause I thought someone might have died.

On reaching, it was the rest of the accomplice to the thieves that were being beaten. They were receiving hits from every angle till they ran outside... I was just standing there looking when a stick hit me on my head. I turned and yes, it was the guy, who threatened to deal with me that stoned me. I wanted to retaliate but where he was sitting wasn't good.

I moved away from his view and continued watching the whole scene. I thought to myself, "With the kind of threats this guy is throwing at me, he can kill me o. Why don't I go and make peace with him to avoid any troubles."

It was in the midst of this that I woke but was just wondering, what is the meaning of all these.

Personally, I don't like making troubles or fighting because I believe such can send one to an early grave but then, why was every point in this dream signifying trouble.

I decided to post it here and see if anyone can say anything about this.
Re: What Could Be The Meaning Of These Dreams? by salvationproject(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Greenback:
Either household enemies or people,ladies you have offended in the past
Thanks sir for your inputs

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday / Mercy And Praise Orphanage Home / Where Can You Find Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.