Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? (1198 Views)

How Do I Advise My Brother To Invest. / Otuaro Celebrates Birthday With Inmates, Advise Them To Turn A New Leaf / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
A family I know has a thriving corn farm. There are unemployed females and males in the house. I also noticed that there is a huge market for pap, a byproduct of corn around the neighborhood.

The issue here is that the man of the house has refused to invest in pap business or encourage any of the other house member to delve into pap business. They sell their huge corn reserve like that often and spend the proceed, but lately they have been struggling financially, yet the man of the house refuses to create the pap business seeing that he has corn.
I reasoned within myself that if the man should sell/pass the corn to his household for onward processing into pap, there will be profit from the pap business to support them financially.

Please house(Nairalanders) what do you think of this man or rather what should I tell him to make him wake up and do the needful? Advise me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
I hereby invite all my followers to help share this post. Pls help the thread hit front page without me mentioning Lalasticlala or Seun or Mynd44.
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by Chimaokigwe: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let the man share the maize into 2 places. One to be sold, the other for pap. At the end of the day, let stock be taken and let him see the one which is more profitable.

If he refuses, leave him alone. Some people have an unbreakable pact with stupidity and poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by helinues: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
The children should talk to any of their father's friends/relatives which he respects so much and explain the profit part of the pap to him..
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Perhaps, the maize farm may not be on a large scale.........Whole maize is profitable. If it is a sustainable business as claimed by Op, no point been financially down
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2021
discuss with the man and know his reasons
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by Pavore9: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Let the unemployed females and males in the house team up and buy off a bag from the man and process it themselves.
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by CodeTemplar: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pavore9:
Let the unemployed females and males in the house team up and buy off a bag from the man and process it themselves.

They don't have the money to do that, only the housemaster has the power to do that and delay payment in exchange for more funds into his household.
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
I think you should take the lead and so they can see how lucrative it is. Then they'll follow suit. You know some people only wake up to a biz idea after someone else starts doing it.
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by jesusjnr1: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2021
Codemammon.
Re: Please Help: What Do I Advise Them? by CodeTemplar: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Codemammon.
Lol... jay jay Otumokpor, how is shrine? Have he familiar spirits revealed to you when "Nigeria go beta"?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Multimillionaire, Chief Bourdex's Daughter Enlisted In US Army (PIX,VIDEO) / Yomi Casual’s Wife Opens Up On Claims Her Husband Is G@Y / I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.