Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

They Killed My Son Because Of His Promotion–father Of Slain Police Officer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Killed My Son Because Of His Promotion–father Of Slain Police Officer (176 Views)

Tears As POWA Empower Widows Of Slain Police Operatives In Anambra / The Snake They Killed In Our Factory / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Killed My Son Because Of His Promotion–father Of Slain Police Officer by CityMirror: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo

A 35-year-old police officer, Rauf Fawale has reportedly died following the severe head injury inflicted on him by some operatives of Department of State Services (DSS).

The deceased who was beaten by three men of the Directorate of Security Service (DSS) on the 14th of January, 2021 was rushed to the hospital for treatment where he died on January 23, 2021.

It was gathered that the late officer attached to Dada Estate Police Station had just been promoted from the position of a Constable to Corporal before the incident occurred.

Family members of the deceased were seen gathered at the entrance of the State Police Headquarters in Osogbo expressing displeasure over the loss of their loved one, seeking justice.

Read Details Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2021/26/they-killed-my-son-because-of-his-promotion-father-of-slain-police-officer

Re: They Killed My Son Because Of His Promotion–father Of Slain Police Officer by Bluntguy: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dogs have started eating dogs.
Re: They Killed My Son Because Of His Promotion–father Of Slain Police Officer by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Booking Ride On Bolt In Portharcourt / Strategies To Encourage Recurring Giving / Top Benefits Of Referring Professional Service For Car Windscreen Crack Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.