Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom (861 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you actually think Buhari's new appointment of service chiefs will solve the growing menace of insecurities and insurgency ravaging the country then you should have your brains checked.

So I just went through their profiles and realized this appointment is a misdirected one and a case of a square peg in a round hole where these appointees do not fit into the niches of the society.

The new chief of Defense staff in the person of General Lucky Irabor was the commander in charge of the operation lafiya dole (military strategy to tackle Boko Haram insurgency in the NE).

This man is clearly unfit, I remember vividly when he ordered for an aircraft and it directed it's grenade on innocent and harmless persons that were present at the IDP camp and scores were killed, he only came out and apologized without giving a cogent excuse.

He was an absolute failure till he was relieved of the appointment.

In summary what I'm saying is that Buhari is actually clueless when it comes to appointing the right person for the job cos his brain is filled up with nepotism.

I have since lost hope in this government cos they have nothing to offer.
Since he took over the nation in 2015 till date the president has gone down has the president with the worst appointment.
One would think that perhaps the delay in appointment could be due to taking meticulous time to search for the best and right person for the job but hell no after it took him six months to select ministers into his cabinet he still choose the worst ministers.

Buhari is a monumental failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by helinues: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wailing in new dimensions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
helinues:
Wailing in new dimensions
[/s] confused fellow, you don't even know your stance.
Is it not the same you that sided with the Fulanis and attacked Sunday Igboho for rising up to protect his region against the fulani terrorists?
Oh apparently after receiving it hot from same fellow zombies who said enough is enough you now had to quickly take sides with Yorubas
Like i said you're a confused fellow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by helinues: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
confused fellow, you don't even know your stance.
Is it not the same you that sided with the Fulanis and attacked Sunday Igboho for rising up to protect his region against the fulani terrorists?
Oh apparently after receiving it hot from same fellow zombies who said enough is enough you now had to quickly take sides with Yorubas
Like i said you're a confused fellow.

It is on record that our opinion/suggestion really matter in the scheme of things... Is it election prediction? World news, Acclaimed Lekki massacre or this latest Ondo security challenges.

Words of a drunkard is definitely from heaven

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by splendour7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
after he (buhari)spent 6 months screening his ministers then,i thought he was going to came up with best people only for him to appoint audu ogbe as minister of agric and dalong as minister for youths and sports,that was when i knew that the man is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
splendour7:
after he (buhari)spent 6 months screening his ministers then,i thought he was going to came up with best people only for him to appoint audu ogbe as minister of agric and dalong as minister for youths and sports,that was when i knew that the man is a failure.
exactly bro, apparently you get my point unlike that dumb Helinues.
We all thought the delay in appointing ministers was probably cos he needed time to select the best and right persons for each ministry only for me to see him with absurd appointment.
Imagine a mallam heading a whole ministry of education
Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by ReachHard: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
If you actually think Buhari's new appointment of service chiefs will solve the growing menace of insecurities and insurgency ravaging the country then you should have your brains checked.

So I just went through their profiles and realized this appointment is a misdirected one and a case of a square peg in a round hole where these appointees do not fit into the niches of the society.

The new chief of Defense staff in the person of General Lucky Irabor was the commander in charge of the operation lafiya dole (military strategy to tackle Boko Haram insurgency in the NE).

This man is clearly unfit, I remember vividly when he ordered for an aircraft and it directed it's grenade on innocent and harmless persons that were present at the IDP camp and scores were killed, he only came out and apologized without giving a cogent excuse.

He was an absolute failure till he was relieved of the appointment.

In summary what I'm saying is that Buhari is actually clueless when it comes to appointing the right person for the job cos his brain is filled up with nepotism.

I have since lost hope in this government cos they have nothing to offer.
Since he took over the nation in 2015 till date the president has gone down has the president with the worst appointment.
One would think that perhaps the delay in appointment could be due to taking meticulous time to search for the best and right person for the job but hell no after it took him six months to select ministers into his cabinet he still choose the worst ministers.

Buhari is a monumental failure

It's very clear, even to the blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs, Another Doom by ebuka440: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2021
The same set of old fools are still onboard. They are the same course mates with the previous ones. I know that they are incompetent from the look of things.
May God save this shithole

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

INSECURITY: Kaduna Residents Asked Vehicles To Turn Back To Abuja / BREAKING: Enugu Residents Jubilate As Mbaka Reappears / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.