Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs (14093 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by begge: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2021
When will this man realise that he is a fool and idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by BigBizzy(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Who takes this one serious?
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by mamaafrik(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Ani this one is a mumu man
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by gforce5: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Femi, Femi, Femi, how many times have I mentioned your name? Your time in Aso Rock will soon end and then you will have to face your people who you have sold out for a few coins of silver. If you know what's good for you, don't come back to the South West. Stay in Abuja or flee the country. You are a disgrace to Yorubas and Southerners in general. People like you and Lauretta are the reason why Northern muslims feel that they can get away with anything. No Fulani man would ever sell out his people to the South. No matter his social status. Not even Atiku. Bloody traitor.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by Ebenstar: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-buhari-satisfied-with-performance-of-ex-service-chiefs
Femi Adesina thank God you said Buhari is satisfy with the service chiefs but not Nigerian.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by supereagle(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Create a thread for this please, it will be easier to "stay tuned" that way.

I would have loved to create a thread, but nairaland usually makes me not to create another post for days or post comments.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs by supereagle(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ihatemumu:

Just know that I read every word you wrote, thanks for sharing this, We will all live to see Biafra.
Imela Nwanem. But I belong to Oduduwa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasir Gawuna Emerges APC Governorship Candidate / Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose / Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.