Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. (21040 Views)

Wizkid Was 15 When He Recorded A Song With Me - J Rihno Reveals / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Euegene100001: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Man up face ur fears .If you win fine if u don’t you learn . Jah bless
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sorry bro..
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by jclassiq(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by jclassiq(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
grin

Let me remind you that. Recording your songs with the last amount in your account doesn't guarantee your blowing.

So just keep your mind at 50/50

And go look for cash for massive music promotion if not no body go hear your songs.

This is when your spending just started if you mean business.

I am a music producer, you must not spend all that huge cash, because those guys you hear will bill you madly because of their names.

But all you need was a young talented producer to give you dope beats, very nice recording and then stem out everything..

You can then send to a mix engineer to finish the job for you. That would have saved you half of what you spent cheesy

Bros are you resident in lagos? If yes, how can we meet?
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Alexk2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamdbull:
I decided to open a new account to post this, as I am posting this am holding tears back because am inside a bus from Lagos back to my base in Ogun state.

The last thing I want in my life is to be a public figure because am a strong introvert and I hardly go out, I just want to be left alone.

Now during this festive period I travelled to my home state and on getting home, everyone was just talking about my old song and they were disturbing me to freestyle for them.

Deep down this started making me feel like am not following my purpose in life, I started having this feeling that on my dying bed I will live to regret that I didnt following my music career and thinking about the number of people my music could have put smile on their faces. I will never forgive myself, because what is life when you cant use your talent to be of service to humanity.

When I see younger artiste like Omah lay, Bella schmurda, etc I start feeling jealous and envious and the last thing I want is to be envious of another man's success.

Now even though everywhere was a lively mood and everywhere bubbling in the studio. On going home I started becoming depressed looking at the amount of money I spent on recording ( I really wanted the best so I decided to work with an expensive professional sound engineer that worked on Wizkid made in lagos album.

I can't tell anybody about what I did because I will be mocked at home for spending such an amount on my useless music career(as they will say at home). Tears is beginning to roll down my eyes as I write this but fortunately everywhere is dark.

I am panicking and feeling the song will be wack when it comes out and am a good for nothing person. I can't hold back tears in the bus.

Below is a picture of when I was invited by glo to come and perform but I bleeped it up because I was too shy to perform well in front of the crowd, Tuface, D'banj, don jazzy, Wizkid were all present

The reason why am writing this here is because nairaland is my only home. it's my only family. I love you all
Guy., I was like you or even worse but truth is you're the best version of yourself and been an introvert isn't and excuse to be the best you can be. You're specially and wonderfully created for a bigger purpose; live it to the fullest. Do your thing.
That money isn't ever a waste no matter the outcome.
I love you bro... Even without knowing you.
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by jclassiq(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
geunik:
You are an introvert. Fine most superstars are. They only show the world another part of them which is not really. Now you don't go to stage for the first time with your eyes naked before the crowd. You need shade. I mean dark eyeglasses. Even tuface and the likes use it in most cases. But the amount you said you spend does not matter. What j am interested is in i hope you no borrow

You have experience sir. God bless you.
How do you go on a stage with those superstars and keep your eyes bare like that?

Everyone has fears and insecurities. But some people manage to mask their own very well.

I think this guy needs a manager or something.

1 Like

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Sammiel: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
Your head is actually not correct!!
Where u not the one that posted this same nonsense and I adviced?
So I actually wasted my time and effort on you!!!
Lol. You got me laughing.
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by segun18(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't lose hope oooo. Keep hustling o
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by EUEA: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
sory for dat,u hve to try ur best,leave d rest nd be d best and b urself,do wat u feel make u happy them u move to 2d bright side of life.tins re gonna b fyn
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by EUEA: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
sory for dat,u hve to try ur best,leave d rest nd be d best and b urself,do wat u feel make u happy them u move to 2d bright side of life.tins re gonna b fyn.See it,den b it-it ur time
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamdbull:
I decided to open a new account to post this, as I am posting this am holding tears back because am inside a bus from Lagos back to my base in Ogun state.

The last thing I want in my life is to be a public figure because am a strong introvert and I hardly go out, I just want to be left alone.

Now during this festive period I travelled to my home state and on getting home, everyone was just talking about my old song and they were disturbing me to freestyle for them.

Deep down this started making me feel like am not following my purpose in life, I started having this feeling that on my dying bed I will live to regret that I didnt following my music career and thinking about the number of people my music could have put smile on their faces. I will never forgive myself, because what is life when you cant use your talent to be of service to humanity.

When I see younger artiste like Omah lay, Bella schmurda, etc I start feeling jealous and envious and the last thing I want is to be envious of another man's success.

Now even though everywhere was a lively mood and everywhere bubbling in the studio. On going home I started becoming depressed looking at the amount of money I spent on recording ( I really wanted the best so I decided to work with an expensive professional sound engineer that worked on Wizkid made in lagos album.

I can't tell anybody about what I did because I will be mocked at home for spending such an amount on my useless music career(as they will say at home). Tears is beginning to roll down my eyes as I write this but fortunately everywhere is dark.

I am panicking and feeling the song will be wack when it comes out and am a good for nothing person. I can't hold back tears in the bus.

Below is a picture of when I was invited by glo to come and perform but I bleeped it up because I was too shy to perform well in front of the crowd, Tuface, D'banj, don jazzy, Wizkid were all present

The reason why am writing this here is because nairaland is my only home. it's my only family. I love you all

Stay strong bro, going through the same shit and I hate myself so much. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by NaijaCover(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
How much is your life savings
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
Your head is actually not correct!!
Where u not the one that posted this same nonsense and I adviced?
So I actually wasted my time and effort on you!!!
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Burchester: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Where is the song
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by olanrewajulolly(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Life is Dynamic
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Ahmback(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Seyzcham91:
Awon Motivational Speakers grin
bro I don pass through a lot for this life such that every passing second is a motivational line for me
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Paulcyril19: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamdbull:

Next big thing. No dull am.. These are your humble beginnings. It's mostly bumby. Cheer up mahn!

1 Like

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by IamRichards: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Music ain't for introverts.

1 Like

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by faceland: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
Spotify

You don't need big studio these days.

1 Like

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by saintruky(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2021
@op drop d mic make i see ur face cos u wan resemble my cousin Richie (aka d americana)...

1 Like

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by cho25bc(f): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Maybe you should start using mask whenever you are called to perform on stage. It should reduce your nervousness. If only you can train under someone who know how to boost your confidence. It will help. You just need to believe in yourself and stop feeling inadequate. All the best

2 Likes

Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Ofadaman(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2021
One word,

YOLO.

Take risk, be happy,

Ours is not to question why, but to do and die...
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2021
You really don't need to feel bad about yourself but most thing you need it.. let me tell you this for free " you can't be the best if you don't see yourself as one" you can till make it because I know you can bro ..... I don't know you but I will Sincerely tell you this I LOVE YOU TOO
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by WhatchDoGG(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2021
I feel ur pain bro, but u have to change ur mindset if not u are going nowhere...

Pls help a brother, I need a website that will upload and host 2 songs for free
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by krownie: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

where there is success there is fear but thats when overcoming it comes in

If music is your dreams follow it..
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Shureboi: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Hi guys, guess what?���, it’s my birthday today and I feel like doing give away, by His grace I will be dropping a hot, fresh, soul lifting and praiseful single “IGWE”. Song will be dropping on YouTube, kindly subscribe and follow my social media pages. Gracias�

Are you ready

Follow me on IG here:
����������
Instagram.com/im_sammietunde

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
������������
https://youtube.com/channel/UCq7sz6k7zJ1SNqL9B9AODKA

Anticipate and share!!!!!��������
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by 6sco: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
You again?

Hi, looking at ur screenshot I can see something's u wrote, it's kind of greyed out, "if you can help me out of the country ........", I can't see it in my browser, how did u put it and how can I see it in mine?
Re: I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
6sco:

Hi, looking at ur screenshot I can see something's u wrote, it's kind of greyed out, "if you can help me out of the country ........", I can't see it in my browser, how did u put it and how can I see it in mine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elton John - Sacrifice - Mp3/mp4 Download + Lyrics / Favourite Hausa Songs / P-Square Teases New Music In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.