Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia (37409 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Masterkernel1: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2021
LegendHero:

You still went in and kill one of your own.

The report doesn’t even state the reason for the attack.

Unfortunately... It's against the force, not tribes.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Vistra40: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Wahala n rugbo booooo,problem is loading,the Easterners should try to make calculated move to register their grievance when the south west does,history has shown that F.g can't deploy soldiers to waylay SW like they easily do to SS and SE ,smartest move to create ESN would have b a month after Amotekun was created but it is still a good move but their Governors are the main problem they are nothing but Akaamu,why will they just watch Military storming your environment,no military can storm a state when they know a Governor won't consent to their coming

My point exactly! The ESN should remain in the forests and do what they were created to do. If they start killing security personnels at will, it will backfire badly. However, the report didn’t say its ESN. This is why I like the yorubas, they are very tactical in their struggles

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Masterkernel1: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Uteghe:
IPOB gradually biting more than they can chew.

I guess Boko Haram has favored your father and family, right?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by walkingshadow911: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
To revolutionize and to make this our Nigeria great again, i only pitied those innocents heads that'll roll with it.

i mean, let me take the security aspect as an example, we all know how wicked those uniformed men are, but does it mean all of them don't have conscience or don't have an idea of what's going on around them? NO, 80% of these uniformed men might be ZOMBIES and that doesn't justify that all uniformed men are mumu.

e just dey pain me for innocent lives wey go die to make this awa kwan3 great again ni.

we should channel this energy more on wicked polithiefcians are are fund of sending their families and children abroad leaving the rest of us to the mercy of ASSU strike ....boko, bandits, fulanisation, jihadist herdmen.... for their selfish gain thinking they are smart. Judgment Day is come in Nigeria , its going to be Biblical !!!
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by begge: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Bubu has kill alot from the south east. So what do u expect? This is pay back
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Oluwadami009(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Wahala n rugbo booooo,problem is loading,the Easterners should try to make calculated move to register their grievance when the south west does,history has shown that F.g can't deploy soldiers to waylay SW like they easily do to SS and SE ,smartest move to create ESN would have b a month after Amotekun was created but it is still a good move but their Governors are the main problem they are nothing but Akaamu,why will they just watch Military storming your environment,no military can storm a state when they know a Governor won't consent to their coming

Will the governor deploy his own "security force" to confront them or call Abuja to recall the soldiers?.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Spectaclesawe25: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2021
When we are truly ready to make this country work, criminals must face CAPITAL PURNISHMENT, people must be scared to commit crime. It should be beyond sentencing or jailing. But here we are still romancing crimes and criminals.
Why do we also think the solution to our problem is to change the president, which president ever has solved any of Nigerias problem and or challenges? Who do we see currently as the solution to the problem of this country that can take over from buhari?. By the time they get there, he go clear for una eye.
Nigeria urgently needs restructuring.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Vistra40: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
042rebel:
ESN should stop this madness. Killing your own brothers in the Police and Army is not the way to register your grievance.
Like some people warned, it seems we finally have our own version of BokoHaram.
For those cheering them on, tomorrow it may be you or your own brother that will go down.

The report didn’t state anywhere that it was ESN. But then again, you are making sense. If they start killing their tribesmen in uniform, the next they would do is start intimidating those who don’t agree with IPOB. I pray it doesn’t get to that point and even to the extent the man in UK will use them to enforce ‘no election’ in the East like his “no referendum no election” last time
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by mamaafrik(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Oluwadami009:

Will the governor deploy his own "security force" to confront them or call Abuja to recall the soldiers?.
get enlightened,No military can be deployed if the governor is against it.
Do research
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by GetMeRight: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Wisdom should suffice in this case, gradually Nigeria is slipping into a state of anarchy, if only Buhari has taken the issue of security seriously from the onset and not turn deaf ears to the "wailing" of Nigerians as they call it, we won't be in this situation as a country.....

You are killing each other. More and more people are becoming criminals everyday: kidnappers, ritualists, militants, bandits, terrorists, human and drug traffickers but you want Buhari to perform miracle of providing security. How about you citizens stop going en masse into crimes?
Many Nigerians have found joy in attacking institutions and killings, it can only get worse
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by pquaver(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Kingspin:
Wisdom is needed now to appeal the current situation across the nation.

The only easy way out is real dialogue.
Deploying soldiers up and down had and will not solve the tension.

But,

Unfortunately both Buhari, and his army cabinets are one zombie untied under cow.

You people are mad. Did u apply reason before going to kill a police man and burning police station for nothing. Don't worry una go dey alright las las
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Lightorder: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
greatdreamer:
May we live to tell our children and our grand children the story of an illtrate jihadist that few selfish elites forced on us as our president and he set the country on fire.
it wasn’t by force oo! I was in Lagos when it happened. Few of us saw it coming , but they named us wailers. At an estate where I voted, there was a loud jubilation when the result of the center was announced. All they wanted was to throw GEJ out ,according to them, he is from the East and their request was granted . Let us be United, division and hatred will take us nowhere

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by lekki1444: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
THE STREETS IS CRYING AND THIRSTY FOR BLOOD. CLEANSING RITUAL
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Mickeybook(f): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Digitallen:
I just pray that all the evil prophesies towards Nigeria this year won't come to pass. Earlier it was South West and Fulani, Now the Eastern youths and Security personnel.
DO YOU EVEN NEED ANY PROPHESY TO KNOW THAT THE EVIL POLICIES OF BUBU AND HIS GENG WILL COME TO HURT US ALL INCLUDING THE PROPHETS?
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by GetMeRight: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Wahala n rugbo booooo,problem is loading,the Easterners should try to make calculated move to register their grievance when the south west does,history has shown that F.g can't deploy soldiers to waylay SW like they easily do to SS and SE, smartest move to create ESN would have been a month after Amotekun was created but it is still a good move but their Governors are the main problem, they are nothing but Akaamu,why will they just watch Military storming your environment, no military can storm a state when they know a Governor won't consent to their coming

It is my opinion that the governors new and approved the deployment of soldiers to stop the so called ESN because from what I have read so far, it is the brainchild of Kanu. It is not from the governors and because of that, they would never ratify it. They would rather form their own security outfit
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Afamed: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
IPoB terrorist at work
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Acidiously: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
olaboy33:
Not a time since 1999 has the unity and togetherness of the country been on the brink as this.

Is someone or some group of people determined to cause a breakdown of law and order in the south?

First it was the South West which is not seeming to work because the Yorubas are naturally peace and 'faji' loving people. Anarchy in the southwest is the perfect precipice for the country's disintegration.

Now it is the South East with Orlu and now Abia. I still haven't read of a genuine reason for the Orlu Madness. South Easterners are not known to be too peace loving, and would jump at any opportunity to prove this.

What is really going on with the country
Take it back my friend, what sort of nonsense is this? We live peacefully in our host communities outside the south east but don't expect us to be intimidated on our own home soil. That's like telling any man on Earth that he he's no dignity.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by AregbeFufu: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2021
LegendHero:

You still went in and kill one of your own.

The report doesn’t even state the reason for the attack.
So they should have just spared him because he's their own regardless of what he did. They should instead channel all their rage at the ones that aren't their own; because this is a move you would applaud right?
You still won't come here to vomit your usual tribalistic trash.
If the sergeant was say,a Yoruba man, you would have applauded the hoodlums for a good job on not attacking their own.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Even though details of what happened is still sketchy, I don't believe ESN had anything to do with this. There is a cabal of policemen who have turned there office into an institution for stealing and intimidation in Aba. One of such policeman was killed last year and his vehicle burnt during the End sars protests,another escaped similar fate when he went to arrest a lady inside the catholic cathedral of Aba (ckc)
They even go around with pos terminals to extort unlucky individuals. I wish the police force can just be revamoed- I won't accept that the police chiefs in Abuja do not know what their men are doing down East. They don't even hide their extortion- go to fire service junction owerri and see how to policeman make a killing extorting drivers
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by mekonglobal(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Wahala n rugbo booooo,problem is loading,the Easterners should try to make calculated move to register their grievance when the south west does,history has shown that F.g can't deploy soldiers to waylay SW like they easily do to SS and SE ,smartest move to create ESN would have been a month after Amotekun was created but it is still a good move but their Governors are the main problem, they are nothing but Akaamu,why will they just watch Military storming your environment,no military can storm a state when they know a Governor won't consent to their coming
You nailed it bro. Exactly what i have been telling people. We have a very selfish, greedy, and cowardiance men as governors in the East.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Icekyng: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2021
greatdreamer:
May we live to tell our children and our grand children the story of an illtrate jihadist that few selfish elites forced on us as our president and he set the country on fire.
Can you see how dull you are. Everything you blame on Buhari, even if your d*ck cannot Erect it’s buhari’s fault. East even killed one of their own. It’s still buhari. What if a Fulani killed an ipob member, I wonder how pained you will now be.
Bitt*r soul like you! Ewu!
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2021
This is the problem we in this country instead of this people to condemn this action of the hoodlums the are busy blaming the government. If government send operation python dance to Abia now they will come out to Bihari is killing the Igbo people.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Icekyng: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Abdulmumin412:
This is the problem we in this country instead of this people to condemn this action of the hoodlums the are busy blaming the government. If government send operation python dance to Abia now they will come out to Bihari is killing the Igbo people.
Godbless you my broda. People are mostly blinded , they hate truth always
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by Abagworo(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2021
The major problem is 2023 election. Nigeria may end breaking up soaked with blood 2023 courtesy the greed of politicians and their refusal to address the proliferation of armed groups because of political interest. There is no difficulty in starting to implement some of the recommendations of 2014 confab. Isn't it ironic that South-south once dreaded for militancy is gradually becoming more peaceful than Southeast and Southwest?
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by goxx(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Are you afraid of calling them by name? This is Ipob doing. Not hoodlums.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by solajacobs(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
I DO NOT SUPPORT KILLING OF POLICEMEN
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by jacoik(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2021
olaboy33:
Not a time since 1999 has the unity and togetherness of the country been on the brink as this.

Is someone or some group of people determined to cause a breakdown of law and order in the south?

First it was the South West which is not seeming to work because the Yorubas are naturally peace and 'faji' loving people. Anarchy in the southwest is the perfect precipice for the country's disintegration.

Now it is the South East with Orlu and now Abia. I still haven't read of a genuine reason for the Orlu Madness. South Easterners are not known to be too peace loving, and would jump at any opportunity to prove this.

What is really going on with the country
Orlu is my local government but till now I can't still understand the Orlu crisis. my younger brother told me that NA and some groups of boys are on shootout and the boys where invisible that two NA was down already. I asked what caused the wahala he said NA abi na security agent gun down their member
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by AnanseK(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2021
The primitive and lawless people of the eastern forest again.
Re: Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Wahala n rugbo booooo,problem is loading,the Easterners should try to make calculated move to register their grievance when the south west does,history has shown that F.g can't deploy soldiers to waylay SW like they easily do to SS and SE ,smartest move to create ESN would have been a month after Amotekun was created but it is still a good move but their Governors are the main problem, they are nothing but Akaamu,why will they just watch Military storming your environment,no military can storm a state when they know a Governor won't consent to their coming

Esn was created by a proscribed group and a wanted scammer they will be treated as nothing more than millitants

i only pity the ones dat will waste their lives for that scammer thats one place cashing out and fuvvvking one bitch

the world has heard our voice anchored by the ohaneze and se Governors democratically elected by the Good people of Ala Igbo to oversee her affairs

ipob remains proscribed in Igbo Land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation / FG Sacks Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.