Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade (16326 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Nawao.
One sided nation.

God for us All
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Doyou2019: 5:06am On Jan 27, 2021
An ethnic champion he was and still is. Can a leopard change its spots?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by spacechuks(m): 5:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Any southern president that takes mantle coming 2023 should not fail to

1.Give majority of appointments to the southerners

2. Restructure this country

3. Give federal jobs to only southerners

4.Executes project in the south alone

Etc

AND nothing will happen, because it is one Nigeria

I challenge this APC northern government to tell me one federal project in my state- DELTA since they came onboard. A state replete with abundant oil and gas being plunged into economic quagmire

No federal project in RIVERs, etc

It is time we develop ourselves with what we have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:07am On Jan 27, 2021
bonechamberlain:
I hope these evil southern politicians preparing to take over in 2023, are learning from buhari.

Focus 70 percent of projects in the south, 10% North central 10% in Togo, Benin republic and Cameroon the other 10% in North east and west
funny enuf, they wont bc either they are scared, conscience wil be pricking them, or northern wil start continuous crises to maim people.

I swear if I get presidency of this nation, I will replicate exactly wat Buhari did. Exactly in favor of my people and my religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Soulsymbol99: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2021
New airport cm be hw much?
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Arabaincubus: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2021
This is why everyone wants the President to come from their own part of the country.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Nature129(m): 5:27am On Jan 27, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Government
Of
The
North
By
The
North
For
The
North

Sucking
The
South
Dry

To
Enrich
The
North

Stop nagging!

This is becoming stale!
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by maxzzo1(m): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2021
This apc govt na confirmed thieves

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by naijadrivablog: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2021
of what importance is that airport

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by MMXX: 6:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Is the north the only key place in this nation,why is every construction, rehabilitation, upgrade going solely to that region.

Too bad

The Southern leaders have failed the south.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Ifabernard(m): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Damnit.
APC has crippled tis country.
I just pray Nigeria survives this sh*t
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by gentleg87(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Why informing us about the money spent on airport?

Who dear challenge you even if you decide to use all the budget for this year to buy toothpick?

Government spent.... And government promise....
Is the most devastating news ever among all bulletins ....
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by thundafire: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2021
How about Calabar International airport. They are strategically developing the North but our southern man in the Ministry will be blind.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Babandia27: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2021
I am loyal Mr. President
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by COMPAQ(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2021
AZeD1:
Has that Airport made 30 billon in revenue since it was built?

Fantastic comment! What commercial sense is there in an international airport in Katsina of all places. Not even Kaduna!

The bazzenness of the nepotistic decision making in the country is shocking. Buhari is focusing on the North and rubbing our faces in it. Same thing with this AKK gas pipeline that is going to Kano. There isn't enough gas down south for electricity and industry, and yet they want to pump so much gas to Kano, Kaduna and Abuja!

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by smyo(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Bubu always fighting corruption, I see
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by COMPAQ(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=OrdinaryNigeria post=98479689] funny enuf, they wont bc either they are scared, conscience wil be pricking them, or northern wil start continuous crises to maim people.

I swear if I get presidency of this nation, I will replicate exactly wat Buhari did. Exactly in favor of my people and my religion[/quote

Exactly. Assuming Tinubu became President in 2023 and made Chief of Defence, Army, Airforce and Navy from the South, the North will cry from now till tomorrow. Yet that is exactly what has been happening from 2015.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Igbo6(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-to-spend-n30billion-on-katsina-airport
A destitute home with nothing to write about. Shame on this administration.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2021
ThankGod say no be for Niger republic dem wan upgrade the airport, if not,e no go good ooo angry
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Funkeshuga(m): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Nut and their crackhead, average nuterners are just mad
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by collagiatepaper: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by slowice(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Airport in katsina like refinery in kaduna...... Senseless and useless projects done to massage the egos of ogas at the top with no economic considerations

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by ofiko123(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2021
We hope that the money is judiciously spent...
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Nature129:

Stop nagging!

This is becoming stale!
No,it didn't get stale, your mind simply adjusted and has come to accept abnormality as the new normal.
The human mind shouldn't adjust to accommodate abnormality,it resists abnormality.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by sylve11: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2021
AZeD1:
Has that Airport made 30 billon in revenue since it was built?

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Rugaria: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2021
OKorowanta:
Wetin Goodluck no fit do for him area Jubril dey do all of Dem for him state...
Daura transport University sef dey one corner.
Mumu ex president...

The tragedy of the whole situation is that if you make Jonathan the president again, he will still repeat the same acts... Dude is fervently patriotic to a non existent nation..

3 Likes

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by CSTRR: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2021
There is already an airport in the next door neighbour Kano state.

Keep wasting money.

Mad president.
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Good development
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by walkingshadow911: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
Government Of The North By The North For The North
Sucking The South Dry
To Enrich The North
talk about organised slavery
Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by walkingshadow911: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
ofiko123:
We hope that the money is judiciously spent...

70% will goes to looting judiciously

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2021
#30b can build 4 new modern airports.This politicians say Nigeria is in recession and they are budgeting #3b for Buhari's meals.Still the man no gree fat.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend ₦30 Billion On Katsina Airport Upgrade by ariesbull: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Please what is their air traffic report ?
Do they handle up to 100,000 passenger traffic on monthly

Why don't use that money build hospitals , build agro allied ecosystem value chain, build incubation centres

Why measure pricks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Trains Ghanaian, Liberian, Egyptian, Malawian Electricity Workers / 2023 Presidency : Ikpeazu, Wike Will Support Tinubu - Orji Kalu / I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.