Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO (9118 Views)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / Nigerian Army construct road in orlu to appease igbos / Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Source = IjeleSpeaks

Helicopter Deployed In Orlu
Neither the politicians using the armed thugs causing problem in Orlu nor their children are hunkered down in their homes as a helicopter is hovering over their homes

CLICK PLAY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13052620_capture5_jpeg5a20a8ee116efcd92c47ba1ae8da6209
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2021
mynd44 lalasticlala

I was aware when mynd44 warned about this stuff instead they called him afonja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by pascalbenz: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2021
shocked
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by CallMeAthena(f): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2021
I just wonder how IPOB will rule themselves if they ever get independence.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by SW1st: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Link, please!?

Edited ;

Ok seen! But there is no proof that the helicopter is targeted at the ESN?
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by TANID(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
myn d44 lala sticlala

I was aware when my nd44 warned about this stuff instead they called him afonja
give Us more Screen Shot From The Video
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Bendo4eva(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Where is nmadi kanu now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by PlayerMeji: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2021
This chest-beating by I-dumb will be their undoing.

Crimes that should be committed by people that should have been claimed as 'unknown assailants' are openly celebrated by I-dumbs.

Like play, like play, they are trying to replay '66 again.

Killing soldiers is a crime in any civilization whether corrupt or not.

I just hope Kanu will be able to conclude this fight that he has gingered his boys for.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by afube: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2021
PlayerMeji:

Crimes that should be committed by people that should have been claimed as 'unknown assailants' are openly celebrated by I-dumbs.

I just hope Kanu will be able to conclude this fight that he has gingered his boys for.

go and sit down !

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2021
CallMeAthena:
I just wonder how IPOB will rule themselves if they ever get independence.

PlayerMeji:

See them. These ones are lost.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by AlfaB: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Helicopter in the city. ESN are in the bush.

How useless are these military? Let them fly towards the bush if they get liver.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2021
No army can defeat an Army of patriotic volunteers.

#WeMove

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by SouthNigerian: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2021
The Nigerian Government is the most useless in the world if this is true.

What happened to Fulani herdsmen? What happened to ISWAP? What happened to Boko Haram? What happened to the Northern Bandits?

Anyone who still doubt this must be a fooll at 40, Buhari is a Terrorist .

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by majamajic(m): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Even those with war drums already heating up in their backyards , will find more time analysing this .

They will soon be here !

2 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by LikeAking: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Bad govt.

2 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by IlovePMB: 2:43am On Jan 27, 2021
If they don't take time, that helicopter may be shut down with the remote control missile. Nigerian army should stop taking unnecessary risks with their lives. The 6 soldiers that died are people's fathers. Some people here think that ESN is amotekun or ordinary vigilante group. Those people are almost like wizards or spirits with sophisticated weapons. Some of them were Nigeria soldiers before joining ESN. They are sponsored by high profile Igbos around the world including some current southeast governors. Anyone who thinks that the southeast governors are against the protection of Igbo territory needs his/her head examined.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by sapientia(m): 2:53am On Jan 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Source = IjeleSpeaks

All you do with your life is to google igbos and ipob for any news.

Jumping from facebook to twitter.

If you don't see news, you create a Facebook handle and post rubbish.

You are sick

I blame seun though.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 2:54am On Jan 27, 2021
PlayerMeji:

And soldiers killing civilians is not a crime in any civilization??

Just look at the way you reason, yet you have the guts to call a group of people I-dumb as if you are a very wise and intelligent person.

For years now these young men have been used for target practice and you want it to continue because of your hate and greed towards the igbos.

When the nigga-arean soldiers were busy killing them in their hundreds in obigbo, what did you lots say or do in condemnation order than to rejoice and merry??

Now that the hunter has become the hunted, you now found your voice simply because, you don't want the men to resist rather you want the fulanised soldiers to keep killing them unjustly.

38 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by ImperialYoruba: 3:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Oyigboupdate, are you Ijele? How come you are only person distributing Ijele materials?

3 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by adeolakemi: 3:06am On Jan 27, 2021
ijele speaks as a source lol I know the government official sponsoring ijele speaks

2 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by VictorUSA(m): 3:30am On Jan 27, 2021
my role model Barack Obama, please book a space for me asap.I'll come sooner than I promised you...I dont understand this zoo known as nigeria
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by IduNaOba: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Nwanne if that helicopter did not stop boko haram
ESN will gladly thank NA for delivering a helicopter to add to the arsenal or at least use to test remote controlled missile.
On a second note if them drop bombs and burn thr bushes where the fulani herdsmen wan graze??
Na win win for ESN.

16 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by giftedben: 3:47am On Jan 27, 2021
This is a waste of time and energy.
That helicopter will be shot down within a few seconds.

ESN have come to stay.

7 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by sonofspada(m): 3:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Helicopters will be taken down,
These people are not to be messed with.
Ordinary BOKO fabricate IEDs is it ESN Igbo people that have brain that they are threatening with helicopter(s)?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 4:43am On Jan 27, 2021
sonofspada:
Helicopters will be taken down,
These people are not to be messed with.
Ordinary BOKO fabricate IEDs is it ESN Igbo people that have brain that they are threatening with helicopter(s)?

ehen,BOKO no have brains abi....

why do you igbos like beatin cheasts soo much....??
he no dey pain una yet....??

1 Like

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Dopaminesam(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

I'm not igbo but bros igbos get brains aswear.
Wch other tribe dey better than them in production of anything in this country?
They are handymen

23 Likes

Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Dopaminesam:

I'm not igbo but bros igbos get brains aswear.
Wch other tribe dey better than them in production of anything in this country?
They are handymen

that is a silly thing to say that only igbos have brains in africa....

hubris....
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by PissfulProtester: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Ardar:

See them. These ones are lost.
if I hear pin when our gallant soldiers begin roast your "forest guards", na thunder go strike you there
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by michlins(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2021
afube:

go and sit down !
Oga listen and learn. Buhari might have failed but not a single country will sit watch anyone tamper with their military internal or external. We don't want Maiduguri here. After the war,we built this nation from scratch without government intervention. We can't afford to do that again
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by sonofspada(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2021
tsdarkside:

E-rat
Re: War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO by Sctests: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2021
PlayerMeji:

Ewedu-munching mor0ns without an iota of cue. grin

Where is Sunday Igboho hiding, the new abokki COAS wants to discuss something with him. Tell him to come out. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / It’s Illegal To Release Asset Declaration Of Public Officeholders - CCB / Ugwuanyi: We Support Constitution Amendments That'll Enhance Unity, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.