Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

"I Am The Blue Print, You Can't Find Any Girl Like Me" - Nengi Brags (see Reactn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Blue Print, You Can't Find Any Girl Like Me" - Nengi Brags (see Reactn (815 Views)

“I Have Zero Tolerance For Men, I Bloody Pay My Bills”- Ka3na Brags (see Reactn) / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am The Blue Print, You Can't Find Any Girl Like Me" - Nengi Brags (see Reactn by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2021
BBNaija reality Tv star and media personality, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has taken to social media to brag about her personality, but this time it didn't go as she would have wanted it.

The ex-BBNaija finalist and brand ambassador took to her official Twitter page to brag that she's the blue print and it will take people a life time search to be able to find a girl like her.

"I’m the blue print .. gonna spend a lifetime tryna find a girl like me," she tweeted

A blue print means something which acts as a plan, model, or guide for others to follow.

Her fans, Ninjas praised her and defended her from trolls. Non-fans however slammed her. Some said she's an imitation of former BBNaija winner Mercy Eke, others said she's proud.

Read reactions below...

No disrespect Nengi but I find it d!fficult to believe ur statement "I’m the blue print .. gonna spend a lifetime tryna find a girl like me" cos during the time of BBN, u were kinda playing Mercy Eke's scr!pt. Maybe now u are keeping it real. All the same best of luck. No shades.

Oga abeg go rest,you too talk for a man.. if she played mercy's script are u mercy,yeye

Nengi be humble abeg!! Ur type is every where...SEE MORE REACTIONS

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ghana Movie Producer Sleeping With Upcoming Actress, Goes Viral Online / Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday / Hot Photos Of The Most Beautiful And Curvaceous Ghanaian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.