Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday (816 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday by yanga24(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Superstar singer, Davido Adeleke celebrates the billionaire barman, Cubana Chief Priest on his birthday as he marks a new age.
The celebrity barman who marked his birthday yesterday is lauded in a late-night post by the DMW boss who showered him with kind words.

Taking to his Instagram story to share a photo of Cubana Chief Priest with his 19.6 million Instagram fanbase, the singer referred to the co-billionaire as his brother.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/davido-celebrates-billionaire-barman-cubana-chief-priest-on-his-birthday

Re: Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday by Soolmus: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2021
They seem to be best friends
Re: Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday by doggedfighter(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
W
Re: Davido Celebrates Billionaire Barman, Cubana Chief Priest On His Birthday by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Diggerfighter

(1) (Reply)

Losing My Job Gave Me Other Ideas To Succeed In Life — Chioma Nwaorie / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House / Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.