Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Please Help My Mum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mum (300 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Mum by Aquilapriscilla: 2:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Hi.
Please I need information on what drugs to buy. My mum has been complaining of this knee joint pain. She can't even sleep well at Night due to it. She says it like a needle pain above her knee cap. Please help me on what drugs to buy. Thank you
Re: Please Help My Mum by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:54am On Jan 27, 2021
Cod liver capsules 1,000mg,
Clofenac SR 100mg Hovid
Anorol (Orphenadrine) Hovid
Felxicam Hovid
Calcium x 1,000
Re: Please Help My Mum by sonofthunder: 4:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:
Hi.
Please I need information on what drugs to buy. My mum has been complaining of this knee joint pain. She can't even sleep well at Night due to it. She says it like a needle pain above her knee cap. Please help me on what drugs to buy. Thank you

After she is back to normal with proper medication, help her research dietey changes to make to limit/prevent reoccurrence.
Re: Please Help My Mum by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:
Hi.
Why don't you just take her to the hospital? A stitch in time saves nine. Proper treatment of this one might prevent a bigger ailment. Take her to hospital
Re: Please Help My Mum by Aquilapriscilla: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Why don't you just take her to the hospital? A stitch in time saves nine. Proper treatment of this one might prevent a bigger ailment. Take her to hospital
Yes sir, we have.. they did X ray but did not see anything.
sonofthunder:

After she is back to normal with proper medication, help her research dietey changes to make to limit/prevent reoccurrence.
Yes sir, the doctors said she should reduce her meat consumption.

She tells me she is feeling better today. We massaged the leg yesterday and she took a prescribed drug-- celebrax

Thanks for your concern Sirs
Re: Please Help My Mum by kaybim1010(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Also she has to reduce her weight if applicable and also try rain bend product

(1) (Reply)

"Some Men Don't Like There Natural Body " / The US May Have More Vaccines Than People Who Want Them By Mid-may. Here’s Why T / Herbs And Your Kidneys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.