Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying (26404 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Supreme Court Judgment: Panic, As Shangisha Landlords Take Over Highbrow Magodo / Panic As Lagos Landlords Put Houses For Sale Over Red Rail Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by Coinbased: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Blame Buhari and his brothers dangote and. Co
No one is giving them a run for their money .
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by Thazard(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:

why blame this on Dangote? there are other cement manufacturers in Nigeria, BOA cement is in existence, former West Africa Portland Cement (Elephant) now LaFarge are there.
the problem with us is that manufacturers and service providers forms union to protect themselves against consumers and government but the consumers isn't protected in all this.
until we the consumers have a right protection group or groups then we would have a ease of life from all this monsters. even our politicians has form a union e.g. the governors forum, what do you make out of that?
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by cooooooks(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Stop carrying water for Baba Danny.

Dangote.alone is above 50% of the market.

SEGLIZ:

why blame this on Dangote? there are other cement manufacturers in Nigeria, BOA cement is in existence, former West Africa Portland Cement (Elephant) now LaFarge are there.
the problem with us is that manufacturers and service providers forms union to protect themselves against consumers and government but the consumers isn't protected in all this.
until we the consumers have a right protection group or groups then we would have a ease of life from all this monsters. even our politicians has form a union e.g. the governors forum, what do you make out of that?

1 Like

Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by vineyardfarms: 3:42am On Jan 28, 2021
sunnybobonwa:

https://dailytrust.com/cement-fg-cautions-against-panic-buying
welcome to govt of blame game. Refused to own to their mistakes. . . . .
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by kafeii123: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2021
SEGLIZ:

why blame this on Dangote? there are other cement

There's no need for any.consumers union or rights....let them just simply lift the ban on cement importation.

How can we be paying 5000 for an item that can be bought for 2500 if imported... How does that make sense...
Only Yar Adua had the sense to call the stupid Dangote to order then....

Upon all d excess moni... They kuku don't know more than to be exposing ass and carrying underaged girls upandan...
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by kafeii123: 3:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Coinbased:
Blame Buhari and his brothers dangote and. Co
No one is giving them a run for their money .

They won't let you...I was annoyed in 2013 when I discovered the best portland cement offshore was being sold at 10-15 usd then.. per 50kg. So annoying..

And you wonder why modern houses are weak and collapse easily....I guess an online noise has to be made ... dragging all relevant authorities and calling them to the murderous gap...
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by SEGLIZ: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2021
nony43:

What is there not to understand? That a bag of cement is sold at 800 NGN per bag in Benin republic?

this is damaging to human thought, even that I won't say you are lying I hardly would have believed this.
why not me relocate from this country already down there it the ease of leaving is sustainably okay out there.
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by SEGLIZ: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2021
cooooooks:
Stop carrying water for Baba Danny.

Dangote.alone is above 50% of the market.

that is the more reason the other 50% group should slash or hold on to the current price to break his monopoly and gain a fair share of the market.
Re: Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying by SEGLIZ: 7:32am On Jan 28, 2021
kafeii123:

There's no need for any.consumers union or rights....let them just simply lift the ban on cement importation.

How can we be paying 5000 for an item that can be bought for 2500 if imported... How does that make sense...
Only Yar Adua had the sense to call the stupid Dangote to order then....

Upon all d excess moni... They kuku don't know more than to be exposing ass and carrying underaged girls upandan...

to be sincere this is about the expensive country in the world, we pay more for less value. it always pain me hard when I realise our leaders are likewise Nigerians.
ass opening ke, me I no come understand that one o. cheesygrin
don't mind them useless set of human we have as leaders and in control of our commonwealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idiagbon Estate,majek..dry Land Plenty For Here / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng / 4 People Rescued From Collapsed Building In Oke Arin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.