Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

I’ve Found Love And Ready To Give Marriage A Third Chance - Ehi Ogbebor. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Found Love And Ready To Give Marriage A Third Chance - Ehi Ogbebor. (412 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Found Love And Ready To Give Marriage A Third Chance - Ehi Ogbebor. by Mayne1: 4:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Interior decorator and hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor who made headlines few days ago after the media broke news of her romantic affair with Chairman of Lagos state chapter of National Union of Road Transport Worker, MC Oluomo, has affirmed that she has found love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYHd0jKmb24

1 Like

Re: I’ve Found Love And Ready To Give Marriage A Third Chance - Ehi Ogbebor. by femi4: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Wrong reason to get marry again...she still never learn
Re: I’ve Found Love And Ready To Give Marriage A Third Chance - Ehi Ogbebor. by MuttleyLaff: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Mayne1:
Interior decorator and hotelier, Ehi Ogbebor who made headlines few days ago after the media broke news of her romantic affair with Chairman of Lagos state chapter of National Union of Road Transport Worker, MC Oluomo, has affirmed that she has found love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYHd0jKmb24
Ehi Ogbebor, may God bless you with all your heart desire.
May He, make you a Proverbs 31:10-31 virtuous woman and give you a godly man of valour, in the particular aspect of companionship and marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021| Forbes List February / Duncan Mighty Shares Ex-wife Confession To ‘juju’ Plot (AUDIO) / Nollywood Actor In Diaspora, Ukwa South Celebrates Birthday With Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.