Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes (2565 Views)

Tinubu’s Gaffes Result Of Campaign Pressure – APC PCC (Video) / Chief Ray Morphy Dumps Tinubu, Says APC Selling Comedy Of Gaffes / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Kingsmeal: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
TINUBU don come again

"We're going to hand over this country to our children and give it a stain" - Tinubu promises Nigerians more stains.

He said this in Yobe state grin

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/MuchTalksBlog1/status/1612828799686541312?t=L_iRA_tmwvI9J6H_ug9oUg&s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Kingsmeal: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by kelvine(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oya send video

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Mumusaphire: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Delphi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nawaa o. Every day it gets worse. APC made a huge mistake. They are just masquerading "all is well, no-remorse".
They would have bestowed Osinbanjo by all means as their flag bearer yet they left the highest bidder spoil the show for them. From licking the microphone to muttering jargons, evidence of dementia / breakdown of the mental state becomes very glaring.
The elites and the lettered need to rise up to save this country from total collapse and hijacking by the illetrate lot. Irrespective of Party affiliation, all and sundry must aggregate towards Peter Obi of the Labour Party as the credible alternative to liberate this country or else......

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by unclejb2(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Someone should please help me ask Tinubu to raise his left hand, we would like to check out something.

Obi O'clock

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by chigator2: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
chaii

I feel like crying for you guys over there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Elenih: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
I don't understand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by SucrePlum(f): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
His urchins are coming to explain

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
TINUBU don come again

"We're going to hand over this country to our children and give it a stain" - Tinubu promises Nigerians more stains.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/MuchTalksBlog1/status/1612828799686541312?t=L_iRA_tmwvI9J6H_ug9oUg&s=19
OP,what are we going to do about your bad english too? I checked some of your comments, your english is not good at all. Are you in JSS1?

2 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by KingKO22: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
The way our Nyamirin Zombipigs witch-hunt Buhari for 7 years is the same way u are going to do for every videos of president Asiwaju Tinubu for another 8 years

Your contract will start officially by March grin

We have gotten a new job for our Beerfraud Nyamirin Zombipigs. you will analyze videos tire grin

1 Like

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Great2017: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
duro4chang:
OP,what are we going to do about your bad english too? I checked some of your comments, your english is not good at all. Are you in JSS1?
Is your English any better than his?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Kingsmeal: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
duro4chang:

Gazelle gagaraga. Ihordspy your fellow urchin corrupted my English.

8 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by KingKO22: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
TINUBU don come again

Watch the video below
After the video crack for few seconds then you hear a stain then the video end.

A stain about what

Nyamirin get ready to analyze every videos of president Asiwaju Tinubu for the next 8 years the way you did for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Kingpalace11: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
As expected, another banger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by duro4chang(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Great2017:
Is your English any better than his?
Yes it is. He writes trash.

1 Like

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Gazelle gagaraga. Ihordspy your fellow urchin corrupted my English.
I will advise you allow someone to go through whatever you want to post so that you will stop exposing yourself. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Racoon(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu updated gaffes;
-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!! brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"El Rufai has turned the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity."
-"Akeredolu has put seed, cocoa seeding back in the Poo, put Ondo City back in the plantation and He has put Butumen of Frunbona."

-"We're going to hand over this country to our children and give it a stain."

4 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by tomax026: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
ONLY A FOOL, will see a man that has DEMENTIA and will vote for him again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by LegendHero(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
I love Obiidiots. They listen attentively to Jagaban and make sure they pick every slight word.

It's a very good thing that they are listening to their incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by yemi1504: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
TINUBU don come again

Watch the video below

grin
Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
tomax026:
ONLY A FOOL, will see a man that has DEMENTIA and will vote for him again.

Abi
Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
I heard the deadbeat politician live and direct on the media house he built for himself with Lagos' people's money...altough he managed to correct himself.

1 Like

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Betanaija42moro: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
I wonder how a youth will be supporting an 86years old man to be the president of this country.

Is obvious APC has nothing else to offer

2 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by kyuniii(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by sapele914(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
I wonder how a youth will be supporting an 86years old man to be the president of this country.

Is obvious APC has nothing else to offer
Don’t mind those people for Yankee, he is not 86, he is 80.

1 Like

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Gadafii: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gazelle gagaraga, if tinubu was a principal of a school would you enroll your child there, ijot urchin
KingKO22:
The way our Nyamirin Zombipigs witch-hunt Buhari for 7 years is the same way u are going to do for every videos of president Asiwaju Tinubu for another 8 years

We have gotten a new job for our Beerfraud Nyamirin Zombipigs. you will analyze videos tire grin

Change your name to legendurchin or legendmumu
LegendHero:
I love Obiidiots. They listen attentively to Jagaban and make sure they pick every slight word.

It's a very good thing that they are listening to their incoming president.

4 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by Nightwolf1: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by SaiOba: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
You forgot to add that of the popcorn to the list grin
Racoon:

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by bonechamberlain(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Elenih:
I don't understand
no sane person understands what Tinubu says.

2 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by ZombieTERROR: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
duro4chang:

he's not contesting for president... Tinubu is

The issue with Tinubu is not English, but a mind eaten up by dementia... to the extent of calling his party PDAPc

He's clearly unfit to run..

3 Likes

Re: We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes by ZombieTERROR: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
KingKO22:

Bulablu bulaba

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Govt Ban Police Check Points? / A / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.