Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

‘I Built A Beautiful Story There’ – Oscar Would Like To Return To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Built A Beautiful Story There’ – Oscar Would Like To Return To Chelsea (193 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Built A Beautiful Story There’ – Oscar Would Like To Return To Chelsea by Adeshinadetayo(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Former Chelsea midfielder Oscar says that he dreams of someday playing for the club again before his career is over. Oscar originally featured for the Blues from 2012 to 2017 after making the move to England from Brazilian side Internacional. The midfielder won two Premier League titles during his time with the club while also claiming a Carabao Cup title and a Europa League triumph.

In total, Oscar made 203 appearances for the Blues, scoring 38 goals, before heading to China to join Shanghai SIPG for a reported £60 million ($82m)...Read more at Ghanabetnet

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona On The Edge Of Copa Exit / Liverpool On Record Losing Streak After Defeat To Chelsea / Caf Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.