Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference (1674 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) / Shocking Videos Showing Fulani And Oyigbo Indigenes Fighting - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference by aumeehn: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
DennisEche:
The story of the HAusa/Fulani is a sad one especially for the Hausa's.
i have never seen a tribe so conquered like the hausa tribe. Imagine that the Hausa's are the most populous tribe in Nigeria yet the Fulani Conquered them .They no longer have a voice.
Go to the North Majority of the Kings and Emirs are Fulani's. Kano for instance has high population of Hausa but they have been the one ruling Kano as emir, go to Sokoto Same thing, go to Kaduna, etc.
Fulani has the least population among the Nigerian people.
The Hausa's should wake up and stand for their right, The issue of bandits happening in Zamfara are all Fulani land acquisition schemes.
Fulani acquisition of land in Zamfara in this present day and age It has happened 100 years ago bruv. Our Great Grandfather Danfodio have annexed the Whole North and unified the two dominant tribes morethan 100 years ago. Northerners now know they have the power to Rule this country and they will use it to their advantage. For example in Apc the North decide who gets the Ticket in the south, can that be replicated in the North If your answer is no, then ask yourself Why I guess you are part of us that supported Atiku/Obi in 2019 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference by Silentgroper(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
seunmsg:

Too late. They are happy with the Hausa-Fulani identity.
Their loss
Re: Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference by Zenithpeak(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
aumeehn:
Fulani acquisition of land in Zamfara in this present day and age It has happened 100 years ago bruv. Our Great Grandfather Danfodio have annexed the Whole North and unified the two dominant tribes morethan 100 years ago. Northerners now know they have the power to Rule this country and they will use it to their advantage. For example in Apc the North decide who gets the Ticket in the south, can that be replicated in the North If your answer is no, then ask yourself Why I guess you are part of us that supported Atiku/Obi in 2019 grin grin grin grin grin

That is the name of the originator of all evil in Nigeria and some other African countries where Fulani are exercising their reign of evil.

Banditry, terrorism, religious extremisms, kidnapping for ransom, palace coup, rapings, social intolerance and all other social vices can be traced to fulani tribe.

If you study the life of Uthman Danfodio and his missionary journey accross sub saharan Africa, it was with a brutal force and sold crises to people instead of the truth about Islam. (I have little reservations about my last phrase but I just don't want to derail the thread)

2 Likes

Re: Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
If d hausas are ready to liberate 4rm dem, dey should let d souths knw. We will back dem up fully.
you will never liberate from me.... i will be head over your life and destiny.... you will forever eat my crumbs.
Re: Fulani And Hausa: What's The Difference by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hausas don't cross their boundaries and are not land grabbers, Hausas are generally nice and trustworthy people and return favors.these are the major differences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons / When Will IPOB Members Have Sense? / Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.