Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Did You Leave Your Last Job ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Leave Your Last Job ? (280 Views)

One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job / Why Did You Quit Your Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Leave Your Last Job ? by KingRabota: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Good day my NLers
I just received a text terminating my appointment, (no need for pity because that workspace is toxicity objectified) so out of curiosity I'd like to know how did you leave the last place you worked.
We're you given the boot like me ?
Was the separation mutual and Convenient for both parties or did you resign and if you did what excuse did you give to get away from a boss who feels that he/she can control your life because of the pittance they pay you.

Eagerly awaiting your response
Re: How Did You Leave Your Last Job ? by Gbengageorge: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Its not a new thing joor, life continues just repackage yourself and develop yourself with new skills, and move on. It might be a blessing in disguise, you know.

Its tough when you are climbing higher.

KingRabota:
Good day my NLers
I just received a text terminating my appointment, (no need for pity because that workspace is toxicity objectified) so out of curiosity I'd like to know how did you leave the last place you worked.
We're you given the boot like me ?
Was the separation mutual and Convenient for both parties or did you resign and if you did what excuse did you give to get away from a boss who feels that he/she can control your life because of the pittance they pay you.

Eagerly awaiting your response
Re: How Did You Leave Your Last Job ? by OreoPaschal(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
My previous places of work, I have always left on a good note. And I keep in touch after leaving. This life is too small and we need each other to forge to the different stages in life. The last job I left, I consult for them and get paid what I was earning while with them.

But, this my present place... e be like say na twitter/human right go settle us las las, if care is not taken.

I am sorry about your termination. Such is life... move on to greater things but don't burn bridges as you move. I wish you the very best. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Officers / Extramural Classes Teachers Needed In All States / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.