Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water (246 Views)

New Invention: A Foldable Electric Kettle For Sales - N13,000 For 1 Piece / DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water / Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water by dguvnur(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2021
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED--Electric Kettle - 2.2 Litres – Silver
Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water
, Wholesale- N2,950- minimum order of 5,
Retail N3,750
Call/whatsapp-07031887325

2.2litre capacity is stylish yet simple and perfect for every kitchen with its cool look, you can be sure to have access to boiled water every time.
It does not consume much current.

Re: DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water by rottennaija(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2021
These kettles that once the original thermostat spoils, you can't get a new thermostat as good as the original?
Re: DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water by Mide3367: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2021
rottennaija:
These kettles that once the original thermostat spoils, you can get a new thermostat as good as the original?
lol.. Na true. I'd rather get hot plate and kettle to boil my water
Re: DISTRIBUTORS Wanted--electric Kettle –, Be Sure To Have Access To Boiled Water by rottennaija(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Mide3367:
lol.. Na true. I'd rather get hot plate and kettle to boil my water

I know how I have suffered with these kettles

(1) (Reply)

Seal Liner Manufactures In Nigeria 2021 / Cryptocurrency, Why Financial Institutions Hate It / Is Groundnut Oil Still Available In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.