Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. (2406 Views)

Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by englishmart(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2021
The sack of the former rear admiral Ibok Ekwe Ibas has triggered overwrought excitement among the navy. They were captured celebrating the sack of their former boss, who was sacked by President Mohammadu Buhari on the 26th of January 2021.

Watch video below and please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek8Z1QHnq2U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKibiy2gujhhrdhpzHrN-6i1VjKiurS2-XbJUc0/?igshid=cqyvxkw1uydn

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2021
When people rejoice when bad things happen to a person it means you have accumulated different varieties of swear. It might not manifest now but when it does.... It means the person is very useless and wicked. Reminds me of when Abacha died. Party everywhere. The family now don dey hear am. Forget money,them dey hear am seriously. In essence. Do good. Be good to your fellow man. If he good plenty petitions might reinstate him. If he is sacked at all.

That being said there is someone im praying he should just kpeme. Because he can't be sacked. If that happens I swear I go kill cow call DJ kaywise do massive party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by englishmart(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2021
You must be very evil or devious for people to flagrantly celebrate your downfall or death.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Jagznation(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2021
in the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
praise tha lord somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by solmusdesigns: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2021
cool

Finally they would start getting their long overdue promotion and allowances

Suffering and smilling, military can't complain of bad leadership and corrupt bosses

It's only the former Airchief that would be missed

2 Likes

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by englishmart(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Finally they would start getting their long overdue promotion and allowances

Suffering and smilling, military can't complain of bad leadership and corrupt bosses

Complain and lose your job. When you consider the joblessness in the country, you'd prefer to suffer and smile.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Queenlovely(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
ss okpabana back in the day
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by mamaafrik(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
i am so sure the Reverse atmosphere is what will be observed in the Airforce,The Yorubas will say "olorun maje ka boloriburuku wo oko po" sadiq had to follow those other two principalities to retire despite being a good man
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Marine54(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2021
He must have been very cruel while in the service !

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Racoon(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Choi! V.Adr.Ibas! Mbok! How so sure are you? Perhaps they may be rejoicing the new chief is their man.This is why a good name is far better than corrupt riches.Live well because your legacy thereafter will live on.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2021
And they didn't speak up before now ?
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Marine54(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:
And they didn't speak up before now ?
In the military, you must obey your superior no matter how cruel he/she is !

2 Likes

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2021
They might be rejoicing because of the mere fact that the navy boss been from SS is removed and replaced with a northerner.

May God deliver this country from tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by BlackfireX: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Bad news is sometimes good news

In Nigeria
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by amuwo1980: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
They be rejoicing because of the mere fact that the navy boss been from SS is removed and replaced with a northerner.

Most likely this may be the truth, the abokis and afons wont let Nigeria grow.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Their efforts and ideas were frustrated by their bosses hence the excitement
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
amuwo1980:

Most likely this may be the truth, the abokis and afons wont let Nigeria grow.
@bolded you dey craze.
Mention your tribe.
Oponu
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
They be rejoicing because of the mere fact that the navy boss been from SS is removed and replaced with a northerner.

that's your opinion
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by VictorUSA(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
englishmart:
The sack of the former rear admiral Ibok Ekwe Ibas has triggered overwrought excitement among the navy. They were captured celebrating the sack of their former boss, who was sacked by President Mohammadu Buhari on the 26th of January 2021.

Watch video below and please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek8Z1QHnq2U

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKibiy2gujhhrdhpzHrN-6i1VjKiurS2-XbJUc0/?igshid=cqyvxkw1uydn

see his phat cheeks...his head ma like tiles.
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by VictorUSA(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2021
These story made me recalled when my boss was sacked, we all went to a bar,we drank till we forgot ourselves there and our clothes went to work.

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by Reeses: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2021
The day Buhari will leave in 2023 i will come home and party hard like never before.
Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by englishmart(m): 4:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Reeses:
The day Buhari will leave in 2023 i will come home and party hard like never before.
Same here, but I just wish he leaves before then

1 Like

Re: Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. by NaMeAboki: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2021
He must have been as bad as this man whose staff went out of their way to celebrate his departure

(1) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB member killing Igbos burnt alive in Imo state - VIDEO / VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor / 2023: G5 Gov, Ortom Inaugurates Peter Obi Campaign Team In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.