Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor (2402 Views)

VP Osinbajor Declaration: Tinubu Already Received The Blessings- MC Oluomo / Asset Declaration: I Have No New Houses, Shares – Buhari / Assets Declaration: I Know Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023 – Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by AmaraBea: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bola Tinubu has indirectly narrated the agreement he had with Osinbajor before nominating him as VP to Buhari, Bola Tinubu also recounts several events in which the VP has reassured him of his commitment to ensure that he (VP Osinbajor) will not contest the Presidency come 2023.

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by successmatters(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Pearlokeys: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Story for the gods!
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by MrPolitics: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
AmaraBea:
Bola Tinubu has indirectly narrated the agreement he had with Osinbajor before nominating him as VP to Buhari, Bola Tinubu also recounts several events in which the VP has reassured him of his commitment to ensure that he (VP Osinbajor) will not contest the Presidency come 2023.

U were at the meeting?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by SledgeHammerer: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
AmaraBea:

U just post nonsense here without source.

6 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by OBALOLA55(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

U just post nonsense here without source.
AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE MUST CONTEST
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by yyba: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
All this ipob online miscreants and fake news are like 5 and 6 undecided
AmaraBea:

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by chrisxxx(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo should only contest if he has the confidence of Buhari as the anointed person he would want to hand over to. Any thing short of this will go down the memory lane as the height of betrayal. If from nowhere Tinubu nominated you to a position way above he had ever attained, this is a time to reciprocate loyalty so that godfather will always trust godsons. No spoil show for us looking forward to someone positioning us.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by abeyaktech: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
BAT too never betray This is democracy.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Bobloco: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
SWAGAlians right now

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by SEGLIZ: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
this isn't true even at that if this is true bat has no right to negotiate our future and of unborn generations for his power thirst.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Ttalk: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
AmaraBea:

Lair all these PDP fake news careers, u a no dey tire?
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol.... Osinbajo has value to offer Nigerians. All these are just stories.
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Unzerious: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu was meant to be Nigeria's VP but, due to a rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket, he called upon PYO to take his place. 7 years later The Man who wasn't known by Nigerian's thinks he can displace he's Godfather. Well, their problem. #Meffy2023
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Paulsolo2000: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baba you can step down for your boy on health ground we can no longer afford a president that will spent half of his tenure abroad spending our scarce resources on health issues
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by SensualMan1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
In continuation, Tinubu wept profusely in front of the media how a man he took as a son, bathed, groomed and made VP could possibly decide to be a threat to his life long ambition. Tinubu therefore threatened to report Osinbade to all obas in yoruba land to either relinquish the thought of presidency or face being banished from yoruba land.

Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Mykelslim: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chai
This one pain am grin
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by DimChukwuOjukwu: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
AmaraBea:
In Igbo land, women are to be seen, not heard. And this foolishness is a strong reason why it's so. Where you invited to this meeting where Asiwaju was narrating the agreement? Can your father even be invited? Once again, shut up, woman!
Re: VP Osinbajor Declaration: I Leave You To Your Conscience -tinubu To VP Osinbajor by Drsnives(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Buhari will rather hand over the presidency to PDP than to allow BAT become APC flag bearer

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari / APC Vice Chairman, Organizing Secretary, Others Dumps Party / Peter Obi Arrives Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.