Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge (12463 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by tishbite41(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
ESN
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by elmessiahs(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2021
lacruz12:
No soothing profile brims hope for Nigerians... Seems we are in another round of the last cycle

Meanwhile today is my birthday... Please a word of prayer will suffice

happy birthday. let the Almighty grant you your heart desires. insha allah

1 Like

Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by kingk(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2021
joelbooks:
Is Irabor not Delta Igbo.... So what is Nwodo saying?

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1H_HyQ-DDPrYu8B3S-T7VA

Why do people say that Delta is not an Eastern state but unrealistic (south-south), yet they will address people from delta as delta-igbo....

That means Delta is either a south-eastern state or it can be addressed as southern state.
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Vidsolution79: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Who cares what they face....see my signature below jare
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by cpu2006(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2021
crossfm:
They should please try and tackle insecurity in the country.

Let Nigerians sleep with their eyes closed, and travel to any part of the country without fear.

Wish them success.

Provide jobs for youths first and see how the rate of insecurity will reduce by atleast 70%.
the money they will use to fight insecurity for the next two years will be enough to create job for atleast 40 millions youths.
Pls, who is advising this government?
rate of insecurity will continue to high, if care is not taking sad sad
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Funkybabee(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2021
media ku ise

afigba ti won le won lo last last .
. eyin eyan mogbedi
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Arabs999: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2021
IamFINESSE:
FTC noni

Back to the topic

I really don't have anything meaningful to say

Let's hear from the Dead meat seller
grin
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Ekele22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
The former chief of Air Staff,Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar is a complete gentleman.

I remember back then in 2009 when he was the base commander in Nigerian Airforce base,Port Harcourt.

He did alot for the youth and the base large,he built lot of infastructures and better the lot of soldiers then.

Am not holding anything for him or against him, but a man I have met one on one and did excellently should be commended.

The Former Airforce chief tried his best more than the army and navy....army(Burutai was the worst)
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
NIGERIA PEOPLE HAVE NO PROBLEM BUT THE WAY THEIR BRAIN FUCTION IS THEIR MAJOR PROBLEM
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Brunicekid(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
lacruz12:
No soothing profile brims hope for Nigerians... Seems we are in another round of the last cycle

Meanwhile today is my birthday... Please a word of prayer will suffice
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by OyinO: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brendaniel:
that is how they will start with plenty noise, buratai first did all the stunt with press up, holding python snake, did military jogging with about a thousand soldiers matching and distubing all over abuja, after that ran to DHQ set his bed and started sleeping, while shekau became the chief of army staff....

You people should go and do your work and stop talking....

Meehn, you get mouth die. See finishing. Wow
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by lacruz12(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Brunicekid:
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Amen
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by supereagle(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
After retiring as a Service Chief, you begin to live with the REALITY YOU CREATED!
Now Buratai can retire to Biu in Borno and enjoy the achievements recorded.
Re: Rough Road Ahead As New Service Chiefs Take Charge by Eagban(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
I wish them good luck and success on their new position...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo, Fayemi Can’t Stand Against Tinubu – Sen Abu Ibrahim / Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. / Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.