Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) (460 Views)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / ICC Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Sadique Abubakar Cases / Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) by youtube2025: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Some naval officer have been spotted in a viral video celebrating the sack of Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas.

Recall that the sack of the service chiefs was announced yesterday January 26. President Buhari also named their replacement as follows; Major-General Leo Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff; Major-General I. Attahiru, Chief of Army Staff; Rear Admiral A.Z Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff; and Air-Vice Marshal I.O Amao, Chief of Air Staff.

In a video shared shortly after, some naval officers were seen celebrating the sack of the service chiefs. A voice in the background also confirmed this.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHS3NcsFcA
Re: Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) by EdoDefence: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Could he have been that bad? undecided
Re: Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) by decatalyst(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
EdoDefence:
Could he have been that bad? undecided

They are not applying wisdom at all.

Who told them the new sheriff in town couldn't make them appear in front of disciplinary panel because of this unprofessional conduct??

I wonder if some individuals have any functional/useful substance in their skull sometimes sha.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) by EdoDefence: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
decatalyst:

They are not applying wisdom at all.

Who told them the new sheriff in town couldn't make them appear in front of disciplinary panel because of this unprofessional conduct??

I wonder if some individuals have any functional/useful substance in their skull sometimes sha.

All of them in that hostel could be sent to hardest of fronts as punishment
Re: Naval Officers Celebrate Sack Of Chief Of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas (video) by decatalyst(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
EdoDefence:

All of them in that hostel could be sent to hardest of fronts as punishment

Abi.

Wisdom is profitable

(1) (Reply)

I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It — Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now On Facebook, Despite Facebook Ban. / Hon. Iwaad Etienne Bob Emerges Afigh Iwaad Ekid Int'l President, Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.