Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) (14128 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by jaybenugo: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Popular Nigerian Instagram comedian, Odinaka Chukwueze popularly known as Mama Ukamaka has built a house for his mother and he took to his Instagram handle to share photos of the house, IgbereTV reports.

Odinaka Chukwueze (Mama Ukamaka)

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

"As long as I can recall, it has always been a dream of a mother; my mother, to have a house of hers.

In line to this, it has as well, equally been a dream of a boy; myself, to make that dream come to become.

In a month and two weeks¿ WE MADE THE DREAM COME THROUGH!
This my way of saying thank you for the prayers and (Opener Wrapper and Pink Top) given to me.
Congratulations mom
I love you"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKi6PK9jX1n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1380562/comedian-mama-ukamaka-builds-house-mother-photos/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by UncleHaba22: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congrats

We must get the money but legally grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by mayklef(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
the power and riches of social media.....

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
he did a very good thing, build a beautiful house for your parents while there are alive not when they are dead you build a house to entertain your friends at their funeral.

I sell UK used laptops Please patronize me oh so that I can also build a house soon.

Check my signature for details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by walosky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmm!

No one is building house for her father ABI these ladies no get fathers

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
hmmm.... good one
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Abilistic(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wow
I use to think the guy is female grin
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by edoairways: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
walosky:
Hmm!

No one is building house for her father ABI these ladies no get fathers

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
And who was the man at L-R?
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Damn!!
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by 3LACK: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
like say e be only me wey no blow dis days oh... Sha my own dey come
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2021
kenddys:
he did a very good thing, build a beautiful house for your parents while there are alive not when they are dead you build a house to entertain your friends at their funeral.

I sell UK used laptops Please patronize me oh so that I can also build a house soon.
90% of men will not do this
Check my signature for details
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=vickydevoka post=103005535][/quote]

Do you need a laptop?
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
kenddys:

Do you need a laptop?
Why do you ask
Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations son

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Why do you ask
vickydevoka:

Why do you ask

You quoted me and highlighted my ad specifically

(1) (Reply)

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.