Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

5 Steps To Optimize Your Goals For Assured Success Despite The Pandemic - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Steps To Optimize Your Goals For Assured Success Despite The Pandemic (344 Views)

Olu Of Warri’s Coronation To Proceed On Saturday Despite Missing Crown / Gombe Government Appoints Danladi Sanusi As Mai Tangale, Despite Protests / How To Build An Obi Chi (ancestral Altar) - 5 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Optimize Your Goals For Assured Success Despite The Pandemic by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
January is... Well, almost over, and we're glad to be one month down into 2021...

But where are we with our plans, and goals?

Here are 5 steps to optimize your 2021 goals for assured success.

In this video, I shared some practical steps that will help prevent COVID-19 from stealing another year from you.

I wish you a successful 2021.

PS: Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, like and share this video to encourage someone!

XoXo: RHD ��

Watch below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTskeCcl9M&ab_channel=RHDLifestyle

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: 5 Steps To Optimize Your Goals For Assured Success Despite The Pandemic by Ikjosh04: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hi Hadora23,

I got 2 mail notification from you, I'm sorry I can't reply that mail.

Your account is new(less than 24hrs) with no past record(s).

You can send a pm with your old account or you go ahead and say the reason for sending the mail here.

Warm Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Ado-Odo Monarch To Lay Foundation Of Private Residence, 70 Obas To Attend / Trade Nigeria / What Is The Most Strange Thing You Had Saw Someone Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.