Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project (29580 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 480-Home Ibeshe LAGOSHOMS Project / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
600k for one bedroom flat.. under this Apc inflicted hardship. grin, low standard of living and a high cost of livelyhood, why boys no go enta fraud.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by 77up(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
SaintLucia:
If only the constitution can allow every Lagos state governor to govern Lagos state and two other states from the southeast at the same time. Abia state would have seen development like part of Suru Lere for a start.
wicked grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by princemillla(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Those houses would have been bought already. This commissioning is just formality. I know because I used to work with LSDPC.

I know wen the sales was on but to get slot to buy it u gats know people at the top. But resellers will surface soon

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by danilmo: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
be like demn use commissioning to swear for this guy, very hardworking.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by ogubolokento(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Save cost my governor good that you didn't do as our Mr quality project on R/S
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by SuyaEater(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Only in Nigeria politicians celebrate what is needed to be done.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by doxijaw: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
This should be standard in Lagos considering the population.

Great stuff, now plug it in with mortgages.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by pacespot(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
How many times would they commission these buildings?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by tobstarizhia(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
I count three stories. Doesn't this man know that to solve Lagos population problem is to go up. Residential flats should not be less than 8 storeys. We are 23 million people in a land that's 3,577 square kilometres. Look at civilised countries and how to plan residential housing projects. You won't see an apartment that isn't at least 8 storeys tall. And don't tell me it's because Lagos is a coastal area. London, Perth, Miami, Sydney, they're all coastal cities too. Yet see the way they are planned
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by tobstarizhia(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
I count three stories. Doesn't this man know that to solve Lagos population problem is to go up. The higher the better. Residential flats should not be less than 8 storeys in order to combat urban sprawl. We are 23 million people in a land that's 3,577 square kilometres. Look at civilised countries and how to plan residential housing projects. You won't see an apartment that isn't at least 8 storeys tall. And don't tell me it's because Lagos is a coastal area. London, Perth, Miami, Sydney, they're all coastal cities too. Yet see the way they are planned
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by ecolime(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
tobstarizhia:
I count three stories. Doesn't this man know that to solve Lagos population problem is to go up. The higher the better. Residential flats should not be less than 8 storeys in order to combat urban sprawl. We are 23 million people in a land that's 3,577 square kilometres. Look at civilised countries and how to plan residential housing projects. You won't see an apartment that isn't at least 8 storeys tall. And don't tell me it's because Lagos is a coastal area. London, Perth, Miami, Sydney, they're all coastal cities too. Yet see the way they are planned
Tall buildings for residential apartment is not good for a country like Nigeria. You want occupants to dey climb stairs every second to on generator?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by tobstarizhia(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
ecolime:

Tall buildings for residential apartment is not good for a country like Nigeria. You want occupants to dey climb stairs every second to on generator?

That's why elevators were invented. And most residential flats still have verandas/balconies so it's still the same thing. I'm guessing your point is that high rise flats won't have flats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by tobstarizhia(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
ecolime:

Here's a view from my flat in Cairo where I currently reside

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by yamunla(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
SaintLucia:
If only the constitution can allow every Lagos state governor to govern Lagos state and two other states from the southeast at the same time. Abia state would have seen development like part of Suru Lere for a start.

lol..

you are mad bro..

funny AF..

#Saynototribalism
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by NovusHomo(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by NovusHomo(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1354394914537267200?s=19

Ghetto in the making. I give it five years.

* LADIES WILL START FLUSHING THEIR SANITARY PADS DOWN THE SUCK AWAY
* MEN WILL TURN IT INTO A PARKING LOT FOR THEIR BROKEN-DOWN TOKUNBO CARS
* ALAYES WILL TURN IT INTO WEED WAREHOUSE
* OLOSHO, RUNS GIRLS, WILL TURN INTO A "PIMPERS' PARADISE".

JUST WATCH
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project by Clothingonline9(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Beautiful

Check signature to buy affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

How to buy men quality clothing online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.