Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (33726 Views)

Olu Falae: Why Honest, Decent People Can’t Become President Of Nigeria / Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by JooEeL(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
IT IS A REVOLUTION THAT WE NEED.

EVERYDAY, ALL WE DO IS WE READ, WE LAMENT AND WE COMPLAIN.

WHEN WILL A PROPER REVOLUTION START?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Inkopere: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Can someone explain to me how we ended up in this same country with these set of heartless people, their territorial power is something else, they feel the whole of Nigeria is theirs .... Na wa o
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Slawomiir2: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Formularcr7: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sorry
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Sterope(f): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
There are so many acclaimed Christians and Muslims that are also into paganism

How does one follow Fulani in Islam? I want to believe you are pretending to be silly

ImperialYoruba:

At the bold, this is same practice in north central. They will kill and cut out parts and internal organs of their victims and take with them. They used it for rituals. Fulani use human parts to do rituals but they call themselves muslims.

I pity those that follow behind fulani in islam.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Yankee101: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
They burnt the non-crop area because the grass was already dry. Cows don't eat dry grass. They burnt it so that fresh grass will grow. They were already breeding my grass as if it was their land." 

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by JooEeL(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
TrueChristians:
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.”

Mtcheeew.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by AsawanaDgreat: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Go and meet the president and report your matter
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Omo iran-kiran spotted

God no go let make dem comot ur heart

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by beehivedata(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hey God, is the Fulani a vampire ni? What's all this for God's sakes?
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by saajus: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Agbaya. So, you guys are going through this hell and you kept silent all this while. Thank God for the likes of Sunday Igboho who escalated this.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Deserea: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Foolanis again
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Donedeal1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
And what have you done, after all that you suffer.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by DonTattaglia: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
And d people from that tribe are celebrating their Fulani masters and d idi0t of a president for appointing their son as chief of air staff..I weep for the level of daftness of some group of people in this country.m
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Tinubu is a cursed fellow
Fellow? meaning you're also cursed. olodo Ipob Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Evidenx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fulani will have 3 region of the country to contend with soon. #EndFulaniTerrorism...

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by coputa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
The reasons the yoruba elite and political leaders kept quiet all this while was because of the political strong alliance they have with the hausa/Fulani.
They determine what goes on politically in the west.I am happy they are coming out of their shell gradually.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Collegelove: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
It's all about talk. No action. In an sane country, those who brought in these killer herdsmen would have faced the music but in Nigeria, they prefer to keep quiet once you give them money. They like money so much so that they can even kill their relatives, sisters, brothers and so on, just to show off.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ImperialYoruba: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sterope:
There are so many acclaimed Christians and Muslims that are also into paganism

How does one follow Fulani in Islam? I want to believe you are pretending to be silly

Who declares in Nigeria when to fast and when to end fast, no be sultan..the life patron of miyetti allah?
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Basher8583: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
TruthHurts1:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/27/how-fulani-herdsmen-killed-my-farm-guard-took-away-his-heart-rifle-%E2%80%93-olu-falae[/url]

This old man should be lying small small now. Abi e no wan go heaven
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Masterkernel1: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
They will run back to the north in due time, their cup is already full.

They will be going back soon to their heels. I don't take them serious. The entire South doesn't give them (Fulanis) chance except them (West) in exchange for power. They called political intelligence for them.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Femeto: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Its not about registering them these people are animals they need to be chased away. Some of them even sleep with their cows.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by supereagle(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
*GLOBAL CATTLE BUSINESS: FACT SHEET*
*A*. Top 10 NATIONS in terms of cattle inventory (2017).
1. INDIA 303 million
2. BRAZIL 226 million
3. CHINA 100 million.
4. USA 93 million.
5. EU 89 million.
6. ARGENTINA 53 million
7. AUSTRALIA 27 million
8. RUSSIA 18 million
9. MEXICO 16 million
10. TURKEY 14 million.
*B*. TOP 10 MILK EXPORTERS
1. NEW ZEALAND $4.4 Billion
2. GERMANY $2.6 Billion
3. NETHERLANDS $1.9 Billion
4. FRANCE $1.5 Billion
5. USA $1.4 Billion
6. BELGIUM $1.2 Billion
7. AUSTRALIA $852 Million
8. BELARUS $637 Million
9. UK $569 Million
10. SAUDI ARABIA $556 Million
*C*. TOP 10 BEEF EXPORTING NATIONS (2016).
1. AUSTRALIA $5.6 Billion
2. USA $5.2 Billion
3. BRAZIL $4.3 Billion
4. INDIA $3.7 Billion
5. NETHERLANDS $2.7 Billion
6. IRELAND $2 Billion
7. NEW ZEALAND $1.9 Billion
8. CANADA $1.5 Billion
9. URUGUAY $1.4 Billion
10. GERMANY $1.3 Billion
*Additional Considerations*:
1. Nigeria is not among the top 20 nations in the global cattle business.
2. Non of the top cattle producing nations create cattle colonies or engage in primitive cattle grazing. All the top cattle producing and exporting nations utilise modern technology and ranching methods to maximise production and profit.
3. Non of the top nations earning billions of dollars annually from the cattle business condone the killing of citizens for cattle.
4. Nigeria's cattle business requires a complete re-think now and not later, for posterity's sake.
#Knowledge_is_power, share to educate our leaders and citizens!
(Copied and re-edited)

4 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is a time that the west, south and east should join hands together to chase away these de*mons called herdsmen. Each state can produce their cattle for goodness sake. This killers need to be sent packing, I don't believe a Fulani herds*man can be good, I feel they are all murderer*s. They are blood*thirsty people, very heart*less and in*human. In most south south states, herders are grazing cattle freely, soon the Fulani men will take over south south, because south*south like to be silent and weak.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by rayvelez(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
mzBEAM:
Wild Animals.

Tell me how these people take resemble human being
They look like Goblins.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by abeylee001: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
But sir, you should have used your influence to quit this people out of your territory instead of romancing them. That's what Sunday is trying to do but no support for him from our elites. Let's fight it once and for all. Thanks you sir, you've made enough points for them to be quilted out of Ondo state.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by KosiGee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:
And you kept quiet!? A whole you? Issoraitte..

He never kept quiet. The man has been speaking for years but a tree can not make a forest. You don’t expect him to start fighting the fulanis.
He did what any law abiding citizen would do...report to the police. You must commend him. He never took the laws into his own hands.

I feel really bad reading about his frustrations in the hands of those savages.

Police never did much. He took the matter to Afenifere as well.

Remember this is a high profile individual suffering in the hands of those barbarians. Ordinary citizens and unknown farmers have suffered terribly.

I’ll continue to praise Sunday Igboho for his intervention. This is what is needed. Fulanis need to be taught a bitter lesson.

Don’t laugh at Ibarapa people or try to tribalise this issue. You’d be surprised to learn that those fools are also in the forests in the East.

Go to independence layout Enugu, they are many there...new artisan quarters harbours them. Go and find out for yourself...this is not social media news. At Ituku Izalla UNTH, fulanis are all over the bushes there. Investigate that..soon their Seriki would come out to say that they’ve lived there for 100 years and can’t retrace their root in the north or other African countries.
Fulanis are dirty and a menace. Nnamdi Kanu is right on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Ellasure: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:
Sorry sir

But

Fulani herdsmen have come to stay in Yoruba land and won’t be leaving in 100 years

Not sentiments.. but FACT!

Will advise you get an alternate protection for your farm.. don’t hope , believe, embrace any Fulani peace move.,
You know they’re just buying time.. and will soon resume.
With each move .. they become more bold daring and bitter.

Save your sef and your farm.., for they’re coming

Eternal price is the price for freedom is an old saying. You don't need to venerate a people carrying out bullying of whole tribe men and arranging and organising terrorism for the sole purpose of proofing superior. Superior over what? Education, technology, organising, fighting, humaness or what is it that is good that you can use to describe a whole tribe if not evil words

We have learnt not to fear the man that can kill the body but not the Soul. I have found that the Fulani man is a thief to the core. particularly the bororo type. There are some Fulani people coming to live in the cities now and are making progress among the people. The bororo is a recalcitrant fellow never do well full of mischief and never ready to be useful to the society but will like the society to serve him. only devious people find use for him. like say you are a thief yourself and need police protection a Fulani buying stolen goods readily identified with you.

I am yet to know any private business concern that a Fulani man has successfully nurtured to employing reasonable number of workers on year in year out basis. yet they engage in mortal battles of proofing superior and willing to take leadership positions without commensurate qualifications and experience..

The world is moving on and the young and coming generation of Fulani should be encouraged not to be lagging behind. Their lagging behind is making others progress disappear.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by letitrainnow(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Heartless ...
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Guestlander: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ellasure:

Eternal price is the price for freedom is an old saying. You don't need to venerate a people carrying out bullying of whole tribe men and arranging and organising terrorism for the sole purpose of proofing superior. Superior over what? Education, technology, organising, fighting, humaness or what is it that is good that you can use to describe a whole tribe if not evil words

We have learnt not to fear the man that can kill the body but not the Soul. I have found that the Fulani man is a thief to the core. particularly the bororo type. There are some Fulani people coming to live in the cities now and are making progress among the people. The bororo is a recalcitrant fellow never do well full of mischief and never ready to be useful to the society but will like the society to serve him. only devious people find use for him. like say you are a thief yourself and need police protection a Fulani buying stolen goods readily identified with you.

I am yet to know any private business concern that a Fulani man has successfully nurtured to employing reasonable number of workers on year in year out basis. yet they engage in mortal battles of proofing superior and willing to take leadership positions without commensurate qualifications and experience..

The world is moving on and the young and coming generation of Fulani should be encouraged not to be lagging behind. Their lagging behind is making others progress disappear.

Thank you for your insightful comments. The fellow you responded to is not different from the bororo Fulani you mentioned in your post. He is a janjawee.d with a smart phone.

PS: what in the world is going on with Nairaland? I typed janjawee.d it got changed to supporter of APC! Quite strange.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Moferere: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So what should we do now you useless elders
If you people enjoy living like slaves in your own land, these generation have no plan to go that route,

Wow useless elder?
You must be a product of poor parenting.
No doubts, your father and mother have both failed in their responsibility to raising a child properly.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Aketi2: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Baba Falae, we feel sorry for all that you went through in the hands of the terrorists. Your young men are the ones on doing PR work for the terrorists on Nairaland and SM. I wish the driver was substituted for one them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.