Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (33696 Views)

Olu Falae: Why Honest, Decent People Can’t Become President Of Nigeria / Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Lightorder: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
So what should we do now you useless elders
If you people enjoy living like slaves in your own land, these generation have no plan to go that route,
was is it not Femi Adeshina that adviced us to let the fulani have our land if we don’t want to be killed
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by poseidon12: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Sterope:
If the complainant is Afenifere, he is an Agbaya liar

And the same Afenifere warned you guys against voting for the evil Buhari. But you guys will rather follow Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2021
poseidon12:

The same young generation that voted Buhari (leader of the Fulani marauders), twice?

how many youth really came out in 2019
most have already checked out of Nigeria
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Sterope(f): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2021
First, I didn't vote for Buhari

Second, their warning was also from a place of greed, not an actual concern for Yoruba people.

poseidon12:

And the same Afenifere warned you guys against voting for the evil Buhari. But you guys will rather follow Tinubu.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Lightorder:
was is it not Femi Adeshina that adviced us to let the fulani have our land if we don’t want to be killed

The less we say about Femi Oponu Adeshina, the better

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by vislabraye(m): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2021
Lightorder:

And the idiot is quiet while the killing is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by NaMeAboki: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2021
I thought the culprits had long been arrested, tried and sentenced - why the continued lamentation?
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Tulsaguy: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Yes nah, dem dey chase them from their farm by foreigners in their own land,

stfu
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:

stfu

Not just foreigners, unintelligent barbarians
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Tulsaguy: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Not just foreigners, unintelligent barbarians

Mental retards like you have their vaccines readily available in me...... Not every hour for fools.

Give me till 5pm, am busy NOW.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Tulsaguy:

Mental retards like you have their vaccines readily available in me...... Not every hour for fools.

Give me till 5pm, am busy NOW.

Let me guess you are Yoruba-fulani?
Your dad is fula right?
From the plains of sene gambia
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by Goldiano(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
KosiGee:

He never kept quiet. The man has been speaking for years but a tree can not make a forest. You don’t expect him to start fighting the fulanis.
He did what any law abiding citizen would do...report to the police. You must commend him. He never took the laws into his own hands.

I feel really bad reading about his frustrations in the hands of those savages.

Police never did much. He took the matter to Afenifere as well.

Remember this is a high profile individual suffering in the hands of those barbarians. Ordinary citizens and unknown farmers have suffered terribly.

I’ll continue to praise Sunday Igboho for his intervention. This is what is needed. Fulanis need to be taught a bitter lesson.

Don’t laugh at Ibarapa people or try to tribalise this issue. You’d be surprised to learn that those fools are also in the forests in the East.

Go to independence layout Enugu, they are many there...new artisan quarters harbours them. Go and find out for yourself...this is not social media news. At Ituku Izalla UNTH, fulanis are all over the bushes there. Investigate that..soon their Seriki would come out to say that they’ve lived there for 100 years and can’t retrace their root in the north or other African countries.
Fulanis are dirty and a menace. Nnamdi Kanu is right on this one.
they couldn't talk because they are afraid of losing their political gains from disunity from the Fulani powers
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
EMMY76:

No wonder their own brand of Islam is so backward and oppressive compared to other progressive islamic nations.

Exactly!

Yet you will find some mumu Yoruba adhering to sokoto.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ImperialYoruba: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
don't mind the ignorant ostrich,the fulani sultan is the sarkin muslimi of Nigeria (king of all Muslims)
As long as you are a Muslim,he is your priestking

You are correct sir!

Yoruba muslims need to stop adhering to Sokoto. Nominate your own Amir and register him with Saudi Arabia so they know Yoruba muslims have zero allegiance or followership with sokoto.

It's not hard!
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

You are correct sir!

Yoruba muslims need to stop adhering to Sokoto. Nominate your own Amir and register him with Saudi Arabia so they know Yoruba muslims have zero allegiance or followership with sokoto.

It's not hard!
oboy see finishing,if you do that,the caliphate will fight tooth and nail,throw money around,this is worse than reclaiming illorin for which the caliphate hated chief awolowo.
Religion is the most potent weapon of the fulani.
That's why they must do anything to give you Islam after which they will take your Future

2 Likes

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ImperialYoruba: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
oboy see finishing,if you do that,the caliphate will fight tooth and nail,throw money around,this is worse than reclaiming illorin for which the caliphate hated chief awolowo.
Religion is the most potent weapon of the fulani.
That's why they must do anything to give you Islam after which they will take your Future

grin
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by engrchykae(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

grin
I thank God you understand these criminals.
Only a fulani sultan can sight the moon,do you know that the fraudulent constipation made the sultan the head of all traditional rulers and religious leaders?
Yorubas are second class Muslims even though yorubas are more educated than fulanis,if you doubt me,produce the sultan who is of Yoruba origin
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by ImperialYoruba: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
I thank God you understand these criminals.
Only a fulani sultan can sight the moon,do you know that the fraudulent constipation made the sultan the head of all traditional rulers and religious leaders?
Yorubas are second class Muslims even though yorubas are more educated than fulanis,if you doubt me,produce the sultan who is of Yoruba origin

Im a muslim, and ive always asked the same question. Who said Allah will not accept our worship if we refuse to follow sokoto? Where in Quran is it written? Quran doesnt even recognize his title, sultan. grin

Sultan is an arab word for a priest. If the Araba of Ife, a Babalawo, was an arab he can be called sultan.

My people are stupendously illiterate in the religion of islam and the culture of islam and rites, but na we do firdaus pass arabman sef. grin
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by engrchykae(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Im a muslim, and ive always asked the same question. Who said Allah will not accept our worship if we refuse to follow sokoto? Where in Quran is it written? Quran doesnt even recognize his title, sultan. grin

Sultan is an arab word for a priest. If the Araba of Ife, a Babalawo, was an arab he can be called sultan.

My people are stupendously illiterate in the religion of islam and the culture of islam and rites, but na we do firdaus pass arabman sef. grin
it's called religious cum cultural imperialism

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by LebenNG: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
marsman:
The idiot above me is a moro..n who thinks he is wise.
is he lying?
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by marsman: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
LebenNG:

is he lying?
What he said, does it make sense to you? If it is not that you are both the same, how does that relate to the topic
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by LebenNG: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

What he said, does it make sense to you? If it is not that you are both the same, how does that relate to the topic
Oh bloody yes it makes sense to every sensible person out there....run along.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by marsman: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
LebenNG:

Oh bloody yes it makes sense to every sensible person out there....run along.
No actually, with regards to this topics it can only make sense to a certain category of fools which you are proudly part of... shocked
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by LebenNG: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

No actually, with regards to this topics it can only make sense to a certain category of fools which you are proudly part of... shocked
see this one...no wonder lowlives like you are willing tools to your masters...your land has been taken, better let it sink in for your sanity. shameless i must say.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by marsman: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
LebenNG:

see this one...no wonder lowlives like you are willing tools to your masters...your land has been taken, better let it sink in for your sanity. shameless i must say.
Which of your fathers Land was taken, the conquered Lands i know is ebonyi which fulani herds man are now occupying in their 100s, and Abia where the governor pays them salary for being occupants. Idiot it will be better for you to go back to the hole you came out from. Answer my question. How is what he is saying related to the topic? Don't be stupid, don't divert the arguments fool.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by LebenNG: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
marsman:

Which of your fathers Land was taken, the conquered Lands i know is ebonyi which fulani herds man are now occupying in their 100s, and Abia where the governor pays them salary for being occupants. Idiot it will better for you to go back to the hole you came out from. Answer my question. How is what he is saying related to the topic? Don't be stupid, don't divert the arguments fool.
keep quiet lady, the most advertised is ilorin... stop childish rants, why exposing ignorance here don't you better things doing... am dome hearing gibberish from your person. Happy sunday.
Re: Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle by marsman: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
LebenNG:

keep quiet lady, the most advertised is ilorin... stop childish rants, why exposing ignorance here don't you better things doing... am dome hearing gibberish from your person. Happy sunday.
Exposing Ignorance by telling you the truth, the Igbo lifes being slaugtered in ebonyi and her environs by herdsmen is enough, to alarm an adolescent of an incoming take over by a force stronger, i bet you think lesser than a toddler that is why you sound this dull.... Moreover Ilorin is history, lets talk about the present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Damasak Where Boko Haram Unleashed Terror / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) / A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.