Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Don’t See The Practicability Of An Election In 2023 Without A Change –adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t See The Practicability Of An Election In 2023 Without A Change –adebanjo (145 Views)

FG May Be Unable To Pay Salaries Beyond June 2023 Without Removing Fuel Subsidy / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t See The Practicability Of An Election In 2023 Without A Change –adebanjo by donvicky90(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Since Inception of the current regime of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR there has been an uproar of disbelief in the nation as to what was expected in line with what Change literally meant as he promised.

The nation has seen quite a lot of Security issues ranging from Bandits, armed men, herdsmen and lots more.

The challenging crisis are issues of political and constitutional misappropriations which favour only a certain area in the country.

This is one of the alleged reasons for the ENDSARS Protest in 2020 which was then hijacked by hoodlums. The Protest had been targeted at changing the change, but was unsuccessful after all.

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, who is a leader of the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, says that the 2023 presidential election is not feasible until there is a modification in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Read more https://theleadexpress.com/i-dont-see-the-practicability-of-an-election-in-2023-without-a-change-adebanjo/

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Loses Father / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice / Reality Organisation Committed To Welfare, Development Of The Downtrodden — Iko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.