Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) (35972 Views)

The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked / How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce; An Amazing Recipe You Should Know / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

How do you 'sauté' oil?

Poco, dear, you need to understand that not all of us went to finishing schools cheesy

Sauté the onions, not oil (i.e) fry quickly/lightly.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Sauté the onions, not oil (i.e) fry quickly/lightly.

Ooh. That makes sense.

Somehow I imagined it as 'sprinkle salt on the oil'
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Liposure: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
So garden egg has a source. Interesting. Can't wait to try it.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twoclans:
I have never eaten this garden egg sauce ,but hopefully I will make this soonest .I surely want to experiment cheesy cheesy

Nice one Poco. wink

Happy belated birthday dear.So so sorry it is coming late.Wishing you many many more years in good health,sound mind and plenty plenty money.God bless you and grant your heart desires have a blessed and wonderful year ahead.All the best to you
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Happy belated birthday dear.So so sorry it is coming late.Wishing you many many more years in good health,sound mind and plenty plenty money.God bless you and grant your heart desires have a blessed and wonderful year ahead.All the best to you

Thanks my darlyn kiss kiss kiss .I appreciate.

Happy birthday in advance kiss

Make sure you enjoy your day .

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twoclans:

Thanks my darlyn kiss kiss kiss .I appreciate.

Happy birthday in advance kiss

Make sure you enjoy your day .
I will,thank you very much.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
cheesy

Pocohantas

Is this not african-salad??

Please what's the difference between the two.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by money121(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Dpsychologist: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pocohantas the cook.
This is educative.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by XwhY(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Put more pepper
Put more pepper grin
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Interesting information.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

Pocohantas

Is this not african-salad??

Please what's the difference between the two.

African salad is Abacha o. I hope I am right. And it is prepared without any need to heat up anything except the fish and kpomo.

Anyway poco should clarify, I'm here to jot things down

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by KingAlabi: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
izzou:

Are you sure?

undecided
My gee

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
I will never eat this type of food
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Candycrushy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
I ate this garden egg sauce for the first time when I was in Benin, the taste was wow tongue, I had to learn it from my there and then...I like it cos it's easy to make and tasteful too..I prefer mine with fried yam or unripe plantain

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Topleague(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
good
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nwadiuto247: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Garden eggs can be used to make sauce, that is in addition to whatever purpose you knew it for, like welcoming in-laws or guests. cheesy

Even if you don’t like garden eggs like me, I can assure you, you’ll like this. lipsrsealed

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Garden eggs can be used to make sauce, that is in addition to whatever purpose you knew it for, like welcoming in-laws or guests. cheesy

Even if you don’t like garden eggs like me, I can assure you, you’ll like this. lipsrsealed

Good one ma. This one will be no go area for me. I don't like the face.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

it is nice. You should try it. embarassed

Pls Where can one get live BIG lobsters here in Nigeria?? Not the dead tiny ones we see at shoprites..
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Garden egg sauce?. grin. shit go soft
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Dollanaira: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fry egg instead
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by IMO01: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
I dey consume garden eggs like crazy but never heard of cooking it before
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
LMS1:
HOW TO PREPARE GARDEN OF EDEN
Always lacking the attributes of a human being
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Abujaexpress: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Liposure:
So garden egg has a source. Interesting. Can't wait to try it.
Na really source
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by KillerBeauty(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
In my house, we boil the garden egg, mash it with small hand mortal, then fry it like you have described. Its a Sunday morning meal when I was growing up. With boiled yam or plantain wink

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by hush15: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

its ok but tbh, that is not how i remembered how garden egg source is prepared. to enjoy garden egg sauce, you don't use blender to blend the garden egg as am seeing here o. there is this small pounding mortar that we use to pound the garden egg and definitely, the pepper would more than i see hear however, as long as your meal taste good, weldone
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
izzou:

Are you sure?
undecided
Where you get this boy meme from LoL!!!
The boy na chopper!!!!!
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Archtype(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have tasted it and it was sumptuous
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is not how to make garden egg sauce.
This looks like baby poop

4 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pocohantas :"How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce"

How to prepare Garden eggs sauce is a process writing essay.

The problem I have with someone who posted this thread is listening the recipes, instead of showing people how prepare Garden eggs.

In process writing, you begin by telling your audience the following steps:
[1] first thing to do
[2] second thing to do
[3] third thing to do
[4] fourth thing to do
[5] fifth of those steps and more

I have decided to put this instruction out because you might come across this type of topic in your job interview. It comes very often. I tell my students all the time.

So, if you come across this type of topic in interview, apply the method I have written above.
Re: How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce (Pictures) by Younghacka(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB POCO. . .

QUESTIONS. . .
1) IS THE HABANERO PEPPER THE SAME THING AS SHOMBO?
2) THE PEPPER AND TOMATOES ARE THEY TO BE BLENDED OR JUST DICED AND CAST INTO THE SAUCE. . .
I WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE IT SOONEST FOR MY DIABETIC DAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To / See The Bush Meat We Killed In Our Farm / Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.