Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO (574 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest / FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by ogododo: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
THE kidnapped Public Relations Officer of Edo state Command of Nigerian Immigration Service, Mrs Bridget Esene who was released on Tuesday after spending two days with her kidnappers said she was sold to suspected Fulani herdsmen after she was kidnapped on Sunday in her church.

Esene however expressed happiness over her release but said she suffered in the hands of her abductors and that she was freed by police and vigilante groups.

She stated: “The armed men numbering fivetrailed me to my church at Ikhueniro near Benin city where I kidnapped.

“I was forced into their car and driven out of the church premises by my abductors who later sold me to another set of kidnappers who are suspected herdsmen. I saw hell and l don’t wish my enemy such”.

She said that upon sighting the kidnapper, she had attempted to escape but was intercepted at gunpoint by the hoodlums.

Esene stated that the armed men later took her into the forest and some other hardened kidnappers were on ground to receive her.

She added: “I was later sold to another set of gunmen who then took me deep into the forest.”

Although said no ransom was paid, family source had confided in the Vanguard that the family had to discreetly negotiate with the abductors to prevent her from being harmed as a result of the publicity had abduction got in both conventional and social media when she was kidnapped last Sunday.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/my-abductors-sold-me-to-herdsmen-edo-immigration-pro/amp
Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Oladipo1166(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Mkmoney(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Transfer of ownership they own Nigerians not just the land

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Rugaria: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
E don reach that levelz? To dey sell person like maggi? Is this where the "change" train has brought us? Things have really passed "be careful" with these fulani herdsmen..
Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Brandonx(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
No ransom was paid undecided Lies
I've said it before other criminals have since joined the bandwagon of kidnapping because Everyone would shout fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Otuegbe: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fulani herdsmen in every forest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by ivolt: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
You were just a commodity to those savages.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
In every kidnapping they accuse herdsmen. Even though she brought herdsmen men into the alleged kidnapping but it seems it's the indigenes who collude and do the dirty business together.
Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by ogododo: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na herdsmen de run things for Benin bypass now.
Re: My Abductors Sold Me To Herdsmen— Edo Immigration PRO by TooMuchStuff: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Painful
A whole Nigeria paramilitary personnel sold to Buhari cousins from Mali and Niger Republic.

God punish Tinubu and Bisi Akande forever....

They brought this demon on us all.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Prince Tony Momoh, Obafemi Awolowo And Ayo Adebanjo / Pantami Vs US Watch List: Fbi's Standpoint / RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.