Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader (574 Views)

Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:35am On May 01, 2021
it's really sad and pathetic that someone will comeout openly to belittle and tarnish the image of great Asiwaju Bola ammed Tinubu, The Jagaban of Yorunba land. I want to vehemently disagree with you that Banji Akintoye is the leader of Yoruba's. We the real Omoluabi's will not and never allow Banji Akintoye to be our leader. We currently have two leaders; politically is Bola Ammed Tinubu, Religiously, Prof Ishaq Akintola has our full support.

when you talk of Tinubu drug case in America, I want to tell you that the case has ended amicable.

Who is Banji Akintoye that to you want us to follow? where is he from? How many supporters does he have?, Tinubu is from Osun but he has the support of all real Omoluabi's. He's a well respected personality especially among Yorunba Muslims.

Tinubu is not Jagagan of bariba in Borgu kingdom. where is the so called bariba and Borgu kingdom? you called him Jagaban of street urchins but it may surprise you that without street urchins like motor park Alayes, Lagos may not be lively. A simple tour from Agege to amuwo odofin, Mushin to oshodi-isolo, ikorodu to ikeja reveal bunch of urchines and motor park Alayes who are hussling, collecting taxes, levies and making out a living on daily basis Courtesy of Tinubu. popular MC oluomo, ademola are Tinubu street urchines with from grass to grace story.

We the real Omoluabi's have only two leaders, Asiwaju Bola Ammed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Yorunba land, our political leader and Godfather and Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, the spiritual and Islamic leader of whole Yorunba race. Nobody can take them away from us!!!

OdudwaR

1 Like

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by ygowon: 7:38am On May 01, 2021
Are u speaking for the Yoruba Muslims alone or the Christians are included?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by Obamaofusa: 7:40am On May 01, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
i want to totally disagree with you than Banji Akintoye is the leader of Yoruba's. We the real Omoluabi's have only two leaders; politically Bola Ammed Tinubu, Religiously, Prof Ishaq Akintola has our full support.

when you talk of Tinubu drug case in America, I want to tell you that the case has ended amicable.

Who is Banji Akintoye that to you want us to follow? where is he from? How many supporters does he have?, Tinubu is from Osun but he has the support of all real Omoluabi's. He's a well respected personality especially among Yorunba Muslims.

Tinubu is not Jagagan of bariba in Borgu kingdom. where is the so called bariba and Borgu kingdom? you called him Jagaban of street urchins but it may surprise you that without street urchins like motor park Alayes, Lagos may not be lively. A simple tour from Agege to amuwo odofin, Mushin to oshodi-isolo, ikorodu to ikeja reveal bunch of urchines and motor park Alayes who are hussling, collecting taxes, levies and making out a living on daily basis Courtesy of Tinubu. popular MC oluomo, ademola are Tinubu street urchines with from grass to grace story.

We the real Omoluabi's have only two leaders, Asiwaju Bola Ammed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Yorunba land, our political leader and Godfather and Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC, the spiritual and Islamic leader of whole Yorunba race. Nobody can take them away from us!!!

Fulani terrorist detected.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by moriss33(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2021
imagine wetin u just talk ? so na touts dey make lagos lively ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by helinues: 7:48am On May 01, 2021
Chinedu, it is unfair for your people to be deserting Alaigbo and still not be proud of the region in the public.

Please save Alaigbo, be proud of it once..

The lamba you received on the previous thread no reach you, don't worry Ogbono feli feli lamba dey wait you..

The guy is a Yorunba.. Omo grin cheesy

Eish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:48am On May 01, 2021
ygowon:
Are u speaking for the Yoruba Muslims alone or the Christians are included?
I'm speaking for both Yoruba Moslems and Christians.
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by ygowon: 7:52am On May 01, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
I'm speaking for both Yoruba Moslems and Christians.
OK, well-done and kwontinue. E no concern me
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by helinues: 7:55am On May 01, 2021
711eleven:
[s][/s]

Welcome on board jare.

Oya continue from where you stopped yesterday...

Your blokos button, I get am

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by AkalaJ: 7:56am On May 01, 2021
Op, you need to get a life and stop obsessing over yoruba-related matters 24/7. You keep using your several monikers to open different threads to attack yoruba people as if your life depends on it. You are the same one that opened the thread you are referring to with a different moniker. This morning again you have opened another one again to attack yoruba people. Go and get a job abeg. It's too early for this nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by iammo(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2021
Who God don bless no man can curse

O.P get a life and let Tinubu be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by Mogadishuu: 8:07am On May 01, 2021
helinues:
Chinedu, it is unfair for your people to be deserting Alaigbo and still not be proud of the region in the public.

Please save Alaigbo, be proud of it once..

The lamba you received on the previous thread no reach you, don't worry Ogbono feli feli lamba dey wait you..

The guy is a Yorunba.. Omo grin cheesy

Eish!

Their wildest fantasy is becoming yoruba and that's why everything they think and dream about is yoruba. They even leave their redmud region in the middle of the night running down to South west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by helinues: 8:08am On May 01, 2021
Mogadishuu:

Their wildest fantasy is becoming yoruba and that's why everything they think and dream about is yoruba. They even leave their redmud region in the middle of the night running down to South west

As in, the obsession no be here.

Anyways, in life,na only those who are doing far better than you in all ramifications you can envy..

So we understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by cocolacec(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
it's really sad and pathetic that someone will comeout openly to belittle and tarnish the image of great Asiwaju Bola ammed Tinubu, The Jagaban of Yorunba land. I want to vehemently disagree with you that Banji Akintoye is the leader of Yoruba's. We the real Omoluabi's will not and never allow Banji Akintoye to be our leader. We currently have two leaders; politically is Bola Ammed Tinubu, Religiously, Prof Ishaq Akintola has our full support.

OdudwaR

Jobless Ndigbo youth.

1 Like

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by walexbiz(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2021
cocolacec:

Jobless Ndigbo youth.

You know you are right, I will simply advise him to join ESN or Ebugbe security network, I guess that will keep him busy
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by viyon02: 10:26am On May 01, 2021
Op, don't let me use the spirits of our ancestors curse you, if you are in the payroll of your Tinubu, well you can get your share and keep quiet. I am planning to visit the grave of Awolowo soon and am going to curse all the Omoale of yoruba, and all the people disturbing this country please don't let me remember you. If you can come online to praise a devil (Tinubu) then check yourself bro.

1 Like

Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by Benbellamor: 10:30am On May 01, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

OdudwaR
You aren't a Yoruba is a fact..
You can't even write in Yoruba
. ..is a shame grin
O kii se omoluwabi,
Ti o ba nse Omoluabi oya jade si gbangba k'a fòrowerò..
Tinubu kii se asiwaju awa omo Yoruba
Sugbon o, o le jé asiwaju awon alainironu bii tiyin
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by tollyboy5(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2021
Mr okoro leave tinubu alone. You carry the matter for head pass we wey no like the man sef
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by Christistruth00: 10:36am On May 01, 2021
OduduwaR !!!

Is that you again!!

Go and face your own in the South East

Tinubu is not your Problem!!!!
Re: RE: I'm A Yorunba And Tinubu Isn't My Leader by Christistruth00: 10:40am On May 01, 2021
walexbiz:

You know you are right, I will simply advise him to join ESN or Ebugbe security network, I guess that will keep him busy

Please don’t do that, if he is one of those money hungry youths he might take their firearms and end up as an armed robber

He should go to Ladipo Market, they will find Work for him there

(1) (Reply)

Restructure Your States – Lawan To Southern Governors / How Does Gov. David Umahi Of Ebonyi State Manage To Do This? / Buhari Wants To Ban Facebook And Twitter At Once.-report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.